Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? 10:59 - Aug 18 with 4780 viewsdanehoop

Missed any highlight shows and just wondered how our wunderkind after no preseason.

Never knowingly understood

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:07 - Aug 18 with 4744 viewsJonDoeman

Was waiting for this thread!!

It Is What It Is !!

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:09 - Aug 18 with 4733 viewsQPRDave

watched motd ....his name wasn't mentioned once in the highlights....think i saw him wandering around the halfway line
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:10 - Aug 18 with 4724 viewshoopstilidie

The Sun's write up.

ADEL TAARABT: Tom Daley has serious competition.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:14 - Aug 18 with 4705 viewsdaveB

mate of mine is a Sunderland fan and said he did ok, nothing special but Fulham were on the back foot for most of the game so he didn't really get on the ball too much.
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:19 - Aug 18 with 4661 viewsFulhamjim

a corner and a couple of free kicks, none of them cleared the first man.
A few attempted dribbles but pushed off the ball/surrounded and dispossessed easily. Had to play the full 90 which wasn't planned, but Richardson's leg falling off again and injury to our keeper meant he couldn't be subbed. Flashes of class...

Nothing like a bit of Am6iti0n

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:32 - Aug 18 with 4603 viewsbosh67

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:19 - Aug 18 by Fulhamjim

A few attempted dribbles but pushed off the ball/surrounded and dispossessed easily. Had to play the full 90 which wasn't planned, but Richardson's leg falling off again and injury to our keeper meant he couldn't be subbed. Flashes of class...

Cheers Jim. Good to hear from you. You okay?

He'll do fine for you. He never did clear the first man from corners but he will do things that no other player can do and it will be worth the match ticket each time.

Keep well Jim.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 12:55 - Aug 18 with 4418 viewsJHoop

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:32 - Aug 18 by bosh67

Cheers Jim. Good to hear from you. You okay?

He'll do fine for you. He never did clear the first man from corners but he will do things that no other player can do and it will be worth the match ticket each time.

Keep well Jim.

He did those things in the Championship virtually every game, but nowhere near as regularly in the Premiership.

It will be very interesting to see how he gets on at Fulham.
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 13:11 - Aug 18 with 4373 viewsLoft1979

First game. But Fulham had good players like Ruiz on the bench.
Login to get fewer ads

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 13:18 - Aug 18 with 4346 viewshoof_hearted

Away from home was never his best.
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:30 - Aug 18 with 4209 viewsDylanP

I cannot decide whether I want Adel to do well or poorly at Fulham. Loved him as a player. Gutted to see him go. But could understand that no manager, facing what 'arry was facing, could put up with his insubordination.

On the one hand, I want him to live up to his potential, coz he is a great player and could be world class. On the other hand, I want him to do poorly so that he is forced to come back to us. Of course, if he does poorly he probably comes back with his confidence even further shaken and with our management even less likely to give him a chance. Or maybe he comes back chastened and it forces him to buckle down and fix his attitude. Or maybe ...

Like I said, I cannot decide.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:36 - Aug 18 with 4174 viewsEalingRanger

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 13:18 - Aug 18 by hoof_hearted

Away from home was never his best.

Yeah he was awful away at Cardiff and Chelsea. Terrible.
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:39 - Aug 18 with 4162 viewsTacticalR

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:30 - Aug 18 by DylanP

I cannot decide whether I want Adel to do well or poorly at Fulham. Loved him as a player. Gutted to see him go. But could understand that no manager, facing what 'arry was facing, could put up with his insubordination.

On the one hand, I want him to live up to his potential, coz he is a great player and could be world class. On the other hand, I want him to do poorly so that he is forced to come back to us. Of course, if he does poorly he probably comes back with his confidence even further shaken and with our management even less likely to give him a chance. Or maybe he comes back chastened and it forces him to buckle down and fix his attitude. Or maybe ...

Like I said, I cannot decide.

It's in our interest for him to do well at Fulham, as it will mean that if he returns to play for us he will be a better player, or if he is sold his value will have increased.

Air hostess clique

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:53 - Aug 18 with 4118 viewsEalingRanger

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:39 - Aug 18 by TacticalR

It's in our interest for him to do well at Fulham, as it will mean that if he returns to play for us he will be a better player, or if he is sold his value will have increased.

Supposedly the sell-on clause expires next summer so if he does play well and get sold we will be big beneficiaries.
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:56 - Aug 18 with 4109 viewsFredManRave

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:39 - Aug 18 by TacticalR

Agreed. Plus the pure and simple footballing idea of wanting to see his skill and showboating on a regular basis. It's a pleasure to watch as it's really quite a rare sight these days. And I know it'll be in Fulham colours but I don't really understand how anybody can really be that bothered about that fact.

It's only Fulham. They're just like your neighbours cat, really.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 15:11 - Aug 18 with 4072 viewsThGrimRanger

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:10 - Aug 18 by hoopstilidie

The Sun's write up.

ADEL TAARABT: Tom Daley has serious competition.

He got 4 out of 10 in the Telegraph match report which was the lowest rating for a Fulham player.

TheGrimRanger

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 18:24 - Aug 18 with 3770 viewsWestonsuperR

What is frustrating is from a financial point of view we need Adel to do well this season but I can't get over the fact I'd love him to have a struggle and him wished he'd never gone there!
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 18:37 - Aug 18 with 3736 viewsCiderwithRsie

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 11:19 - Aug 18 by Fulhamjim

"none of them cleared the first man" - you can take the kid out of Loftus Road, but....
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 18:40 - Aug 18 with 3727 viewsMedwayR

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 14:36 - Aug 18 by EalingRanger

Yeah he was awful away at Cardiff and Chelsea. Terrible.

To be fair Adel didn't do too much away from home & was far better at Loftus Road. Most of that was probably down to our style of play away from home in the promotion season & the fact that we didn't bother with away games under Hughes!!

Poll: Who’s better?

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 18:48 - Aug 18 with 3697 viewsTacticalR

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 18:24 - Aug 18 by WestonsuperR

What is frustrating is from a financial point of view we need Adel to do well this season but I can't get over the fact I'd love him to have a struggle and him wished he'd never gone there!

At least he's only a bus-ride away

Air hostess clique

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 20:28 - Aug 18 with 3540 viewssoupandhoop

if you want to watch adel go to fulham
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 20:33 - Aug 18 with 3521 viewsqprmick

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 20:28 - Aug 18 by soupandhoop

I read one report that he tracked his man all day long. Like he did to cover Traore. Most comments I read thought he did well, having little preseason. 3 points in the first game and anyone would be well satisfied. We would have been.

Qprmick

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 21:48 - Aug 18 with 3396 viewsGetMeRangers

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 20:28 - Aug 18 by soupandhoop

The idea has crossed my mind against one club in particular... who he has terrorised before. We love to watch him give Cardiff a lesson or two and might go to that game
Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 22:17 - Aug 18 with 3325 viewsTacticalR

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 21:48 - Aug 18 by GetMeRangers

The idea has crossed my mind against one club in particular... who he has terrorised before. We love to watch him give Cardiff a lesson or two and might go to that game

So you're not going in the Neutrals area?

Air hostess clique

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 22:35 - Aug 18 with 3286 viewsGetMeRangers

Any idea how Adel for Foolham? on 22:17 - Aug 18 by TacticalR

So you're not going in the Neutrals area?

haha. Given that it is bardiff fans next you, probably wouldnt be a good idea anyway (particularly after the silly hoo haa at half time for last seasons 3-2, when we were there). But cant really see myself wanting to sit with the Fools fans.

Given that we have 'Boro at home that day, wont be going after all!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024