Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton To West Ham 11:03 - Aug 31 with 3568 viewsLOTR

Rumour on the QPR Facebook site, saying that Redknapp was at a charity event last night and told one of the guys that Barton is going to sign for West Ham.

The guy who has put up the post, has also got a photo of him and Redknapp last night so could be legit.

Didn't think Id be saying this, but will be gutted if he leaves.
Barton To West Ham on 12:45 - Aug 31 with 3275 viewsJuzzie

Would Redknapp have gone to a chariddy do the night before a game with a 12:15pm kick off? Picture could have been taken any time, is it clear from the photo it was taken last night? Would he also be telling possible strangers about transfers knowing what social networks are like?
Barton To West Ham on 13:33 - Aug 31 with 3176 viewsMaggsinho

The club travelled up to Leeds yesterday afternoon so unless Redknapp didn't travel this sounds unlikely.
Barton To West Ham on 13:35 - Aug 31 with 3174 viewsLOTR

He did go, it was in Leeds. I know the guy who posted it and has been watching Rangers for years, he wouldn't need to make it up.
Barton To West Ham on 13:56 - Aug 31 with 3135 viewsJuzzie

Barton To West Ham on 13:35 - Aug 31 by LOTR

He did go, it was in Leeds. I know the guy who posted it and has been watching Rangers for years, he wouldn't need to make it up.

OK. I'm just very dubious of anything said on tw@tter or FB. 99% of it is bollox, a bit like SSN on Transfer Deadline Day!
Barton To West Ham on 14:14 - Aug 31 with 3094 viewsGloucs_R

Seriously hope he stays. He is playing really well, just goes to show what Harry can do...

Poll: Are we staying up?

Barton To West Ham on 14:17 - Aug 31 with 3063 viewskropotkin41

Barton has been working hard, looks happy and seems to be enjoying his football. I'd be surprised if he's going anywhere.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Barton To West Ham on 14:20 - Aug 31 with 3044 viewsLoftusRdW12

Barton To West Ham on 14:17 - Aug 31 by kropotkin41

Barton has been working hard, looks happy and seems to be enjoying his football. I'd be surprised if he's going anywhere.

This thread is so not worth commenting on, that I felt the need to comment!

(EDIT: Sorry #kropotkin41. I didn't mean to quote you)
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:25]

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

Barton To West Ham on 14:22 - Aug 31 with 3024 viewsJAPRANGERS

West 'am can fck right off
Login to get fewer ads

Barton To West Ham on 14:25 - Aug 31 with 2998 viewsHAYESBOY

Wouldn't have played today if true.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Barton To West Ham on 14:29 - Aug 31 with 2970 viewsPommyhoop

Barton To West Ham on 14:25 - Aug 31 by HAYESBOY

This ( I hope )

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Barton To West Ham on 14:32 - Aug 31 with 2933 viewsMedwayR

To be honest I'd be ok with him leaving. He is playing well at the moment but his passing is still inconsistent, he's still on big money & you never know when he'll go off the rails, and with O'Neil, Faurlin, Henry, Jenas & Derry we'd still have enough in CM for this season in my opinion.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:35]

Poll: Who’s better?

Barton To West Ham on 14:34 - Aug 31 with 2906 viewsJonDoeman

Barton To West Ham on 14:25 - Aug 31 by HAYESBOY

Course he wouldn't.

Also, he wouldn't get in the West Ham team. IMO.

It Is What It Is !!

Barton To West Ham on 14:46 - Aug 31 with 2823 viewsLoft1979

Barton To West Ham on 14:32 - Aug 31 by MedwayR

To be honest I'd be ok with him leaving. He is playing well at the moment but his passing is still inconsistent, he's still on big money & you never know when he'll go off the rails, and with O'Neil, Faurlin, Henry, Jenas & Derry we'd still have enough in CM for this season in my opinion.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:35]

We also thought Park, Granero and Mbia would be better than Joey, Ale and Derry and that went really well.
Barton To West Ham on 15:40 - Aug 31 with 2646 viewsJonDoeman

"Redknapp was at a charity event last night and told one of the guys that Barton is going to sign for West Ham"

A few hours earlier : ‏@OfficialQPR 30 Aug

HR - Joey is here and playing well. I've been delighted with him. He's been great for me. No-one has rung us. There's been no contact #QPR

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024