Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
flares 13:10 - Sep 22 with 2573 viewssevenhoop

sorry if already a post on this one but...how embarrassing. There we are, a well-established, albeit not massive, top two-tier outfit, against little Yeovil, with fans who just looked pleased to be there and who offered (from what I could see) not the slightest venom or bile against us and then some of our hard men throw flares and start shouting "we'll do what we want..". Completely cringe-making and sullies our name. Hope the perpetrators get caught and dealt with.
flares on 13:19 - Sep 22 with 2543 viewsstowmarketrange

Whilst I agree about the flares,I saw at least two green ones from the Yeovil fans who sang the exact same song.
And on the walk up from the arrow,it was equally embarrassing to see grown men openly urinating in the street.At least find a fence or a tree,or better still,wait for the 5 mins more that it took to get to the ground.
But it was a good day out and we mixed openly with the Yeovil fans without any hint of trouble.
flares on 13:22 - Sep 22 with 2526 viewsBlackCrowe

Thought it was pathetic and small-time when Birmingham did it the other week. It's no less so than we do it. We'll be copying the Palace Ultras next .

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

flares on 13:24 - Sep 22 with 2515 viewsreal_loftus

Agreed

ATAF.

flares on 13:26 - Sep 22 with 2512 viewssmegma

flares on 13:22 - Sep 22 by BlackCrowe

Thought it was pathetic and small-time when Birmingham did it the other week. It's no less so than we do it. We'll be copying the Palace Ultras next .

Therein lies the problem. A lot of our fans 'copy' other fans no matter what it is they do.
flares on 13:59 - Sep 22 with 2432 viewsMichael_Hunt

One of our supporters was hit and had his shirt burnt by one of these, saw him complaining bitterly to stewards at HT.
flares on 14:11 - Sep 22 with 2396 viewsJeff

flares on 13:59 - Sep 22 by Michael_Hunt

One of our supporters was hit and had his shirt burnt by one of these, saw him complaining bitterly to stewards at HT.

He was absolutely furious, but from what i saw his anger was directed at the Steward who carried the flare out, he was really having a go at the Steward for the majority of the match.

does anyone know who he was, and whether he was upset with the Steward in particular?

Can we not knock it?

flares on 14:13 - Sep 22 with 2391 viewsTGRRRSSS

on facebook somebody I know said Stewards were punched by some Rangers fans who were drunk (off their nut).
flares on 16:34 - Sep 22 with 2228 viewsthame_hoops

flares on 14:13 - Sep 22 by TGRRRSSS

on facebook somebody I know said Stewards were punched by some Rangers fans who were drunk (off their nut).

Stewards were barged by rangers fans, didn't see a punch. My favourite steward was the one in a short sleeve shirt and Black driving gloves
Login to get fewer ads

flares on 16:47 - Sep 22 with 2187 viewsthemodfather

look it's all about equality...flares were once trendy, like cords and could return one day
to me, it's a matter of choice.
same with tank tops and those really huge platform shoes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024