Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) 16:49 - Oct 2 with 2866 viewsRisborough_r

There's been a few with the most recent being the 2-2 Derby result in the promotion season. But my personal fave is of course the 5-5 Newcastle draw coming back from 3-5. Preston a few years back runs close when we were 0-2 at home . . . and then enter Gareth Ainsworth! What's everyone else think?
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:01 - Oct 2 with 2847 viewsRblockPrior

its really annoying me but this was maybe 15 years back, but what was the game we were losing 4-0 at half time and we came back to draw 4-4

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:15 - Oct 2 with 2836 viewsRblockPrior

it was port vale just looked it up and can remember now

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:15 - Oct 2 with 2836 viewsRisborough_r

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:01 - Oct 2 by RblockPrior

its really annoying me but this was maybe 15 years back, but what was the game we were losing 4-0 at half time and we came back to draw 4-4

Wasnt that Port Vale away? 0-4 down at half time. John Spencer getting mobbed when equalising with consequent mini pitch invasion. Mate of mine went to that game and left at half time
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:32 - Oct 2 with 2819 viewsjonno

Pretty sure we were 1-4 down to the Geordies at one stage in that 5-5.
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:34 - Oct 2 with 2816 viewsbarbicanranger

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:49 - Oct 2 with 2805 viewsNov77

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:32 - Oct 2 by jonno

Pretty sure we were 1-4 down to the Geordies at one stage in that 5-5.

We were, just after we were 4-0 down. Loads went home at half time...

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:54 - Oct 2 with 2798 viewsjonno

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:49 - Oct 2 by Nov77

That's right - I remember it now! It was on the plastic wasn't it? One of the most amazing games I've been to.
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:57 - Oct 2 with 2793 viewsN12Hoop

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:54 - Oct 2 by jonno

That's right - I remember it now! It was on the plastic wasn't it? One of the most amazing games I've been to.

4-0 down at half time. Got it back to 4-3 before it went 5-3. Will never forget that one. 1985 I think.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Login to get fewer ads

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 2769 viewsMrSheen

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 17:57 - Oct 2 by N12Hoop

4-0 down at half time. Got it back to 4-3 before it went 5-3. Will never forget that one. 1985 I think.

...who was it hit our own bar from the half way line late in the second half, was it WIcks?

2-2 v Leeds about 2007. Leeds had lost in the play-offs a few months before, we were awful under Waddock. OK, so we were wrong to think we were at the dawn of the Shabazz Baidoo epoch, but singing, "The Rs are staying up" at the end of August turned out to be the right call, especially as it ultimately helped send Leeds down too.

Further back I remember going nuts when Mark Falco rammed in an injury-time equaliser against a particularly irritiating Norwich team one New Year's Day.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 18:18]
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 19:34 - Oct 2 with 2720 viewsSnipper

And I was one of them.
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 19:44 - Oct 2 with 2706 viewsloftboy

There is only one winner in this category.

Liverpool 2 QPR 2 milk cup semi.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:22 - Oct 2 with 2678 viewsWalnut

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 19:44 - Oct 2 by loftboy

There is only one winner in this category.

Liverpool 2 QPR 2 milk cup semi.

A tick to all those mentioned thus far but in the spirit of the original post, although it was only 1 1, going fuggin mental when Furs levelled at Luton in the "we've got Tony Thorpe" game is right up there
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:38 - Oct 2 with 2656 viewsWatford_Ranger

First day of the season circa 2005 away at Bristol City. Scott Murray curls one in from 25 yards to put them 2-1 up on 90 minutes then brick shthouse Damion Stewart pops up from a set piece in injury time.
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:41 - Oct 2 with 2651 viewsPommyhoop

I had a Wedding or Beano or some other p!ss up and missed this .My Old Man took the p!ss out of me for ages for missing it.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:48 - Oct 2 with 2642 viewsBlackCrowe

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:41 - Oct 2 by Pommyhoop

I had a Wedding or Beano or some other p!ss up and missed this .My Old Man took the p!ss out of me for ages for missing it.

Didn't got to the Port Vale 4-4, but thank the lord i went to this one.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:51 - Oct 2 with 2639 viewsFredManRave

Was at the Port Vale game. It wasn't only the fact we were down 4-0 at HT but 4-1 down with about 5 minutes to go, iirc. A ridiculous second half and it certainly did feel like a win. The surprsing thing was afte the game, chattin gto the locals, none of them were that bothered or surprised at the result, "It's what we do" they said.

Less surprising was me and my Bro being asked to leave the only pub in the village after the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:57 - Oct 2 with 2633 viewsqueensparker

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:48 - Oct 2 by BlackCrowe

Didn't got to the Port Vale 4-4, but thank the lord i went to this one.

I was eight years old and went to the Newcastle game with my mate and his Dad who clearly didn't know where he was going. We ended up in the away end, right in the middle of the Geordie faithful.

My first ever experience of Northerners on the piss in the mid 80s, and I had to sit on my hands for one of the greatest comebacks ever.

I remember their keeper running back to us all and going mental when they made it 5-3 with five minutes to go and hating the moustached c__t more than life itself.

My favourite game ever I think
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 21:11 - Oct 2 with 2619 viewsBlackCrowe

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 20:57 - Oct 2 by queensparker

I was eight years old and went to the Newcastle game with my mate and his Dad who clearly didn't know where he was going. We ended up in the away end, right in the middle of the Geordie faithful.

My first ever experience of Northerners on the piss in the mid 80s, and I had to sit on my hands for one of the greatest comebacks ever.

I remember their keeper running back to us all and going mental when they made it 5-3 with five minutes to go and hating the moustached c__t more than life itself.

My favourite game ever I think

I was 20. My favourite game ever.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 22:05 - Oct 2 with 2584 viewsGetMeRangers

One of many who decided after 90 mins of utter garbage to leave Derby on 90 mins. Toon game is still up there as one of the most amazing games I ahve ever attended. To this day I feel that the crowd willed the equaliser in. I have never felt so cheated after a first half when we were all over them and various decisions go against us, yet they were still 4-0 up with pretty well only four shots on goal
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 23:20 - Oct 2 with 2559 viewsDWQPR

One that is always forgotten. Stockport away around 2001-02. 3-0 down then step forward the Magic Hat with a second half hat trick.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 00:20 - Oct 3 with 2537 viewsPerth_R

1968 2-0 down at halftime win 3-2 against WBA wembley. Big dissapointment was they would not let us play in Europe because we were a third division team.
Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 00:23 - Oct 3 with 2534 viewsNov77

Derby v Ipswich (Draws that seem like a win) on 22:05 - Oct 2 by GetMeRangers

One of many who decided after 90 mins of utter garbage to leave Derby on 90 mins. Toon game is still up there as one of the most amazing games I ahve ever attended. To this day I feel that the crowd willed the equaliser in. I have never felt so cheated after a first half when we were all over them and various decisions go against us, yet they were still 4-0 up with pretty well only four shots on goal

Don't forget we had a good goal disallowed too, we should have won!

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024