Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking bony in 15:46 - Nov 4 with 17421 viewsGeoffThom

Read on a news now site that laudrup is slowly breaking bony in to get him used to prem football as the Dutch leauge is not very good so he has to slowly try and get him used to our leauge so we won't see that much of him .
HIS HE HAVING A FRIGGIN LAUGH AT THAT PRICE HE BETTER BE UP TO SPEED AND PLAY MORE ITS A JOKE WE CANT WAIT
Breaking bony in on 15:50 - Nov 4 with 6723 viewswaynekerr55

Why are you hung up about the price? Wet Spam paid 15m for a piss head who hardly plays at all

Van Wolfswinkle and Cornelius have hardly set the world alight for similar money. How about Soldado? 26m and Bony has more goals than him!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking bony in on 15:54 - Nov 4 with 6699 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 15:50 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

Why are you hung up about the price? Wet Spam paid 15m for a piss head who hardly plays at all

Van Wolfswinkle and Cornelius have hardly set the world alight for similar money. How about Soldado? 26m and Bony has more goals than him!

In the leauge .? and we can't afford to spunk away money on a maybe he will one day get up to speed
Breaking bony in on 15:56 - Nov 4 with 6687 viewsWarwickHunt

Giroud looked like a very poor Danny Graham last year but looks very, very good this year.

Unfortunately, we aren't in the market for a £30m striker and won't be for the foreseeable future.

He'll still get plenty of goals this season.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2013 15:57]
Breaking bony in on 15:58 - Nov 4 with 6671 viewsGeoffThom

Got to play to get the whiff of scoring and according to laudrup he ain't gonna play that much
Breaking bony in on 15:59 - Nov 4 with 6661 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking bony in on 15:58 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Got to play to get the whiff of scoring and according to laudrup he ain't gonna play that much

I think Huw and ML will be heading for a collision course if he aint going to play his record signing...

Breaking bony in on 16:01 - Nov 4 with 6652 viewsDr_Winston

Breaking bony in on 15:50 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

Apparently only league goals count. He'll be disallowing penalties next.

Truth is the esteemed OP has taken an irrational dislike to Bony and obviously plans to bore the rest of us to death with rants about him for the duration of his time here.

The only thing that matters is when given a chance, Bony has scored goals. When he's given a chance, the team has scored goals. No amount of petulant whining about the price (and you're bang on when comparing him to others) will change that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 16:03 - Nov 4 with 6640 viewsWarwickHunt

Breaking bony in on 15:59 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

I think Huw and ML will be heading for a collision course if he aint going to play his record signing...

Starting Bony more often may be one good thing to come out of Sunday's fiasco.

That and a decent winger in January with a bit of luck...
Breaking bony in on 16:04 - Nov 4 with 6630 viewspierre91

Breaking bony in on 15:59 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

...spot on. We are NOT Citeh, ManUre, Chelski ore several others, all of whom can spunk £12 on a player in order that he get's splinters in his arse.

He MUST play. Every week. When he's injured, play Vasquez.
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking bony in on 16:11 - Nov 4 with 6590 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:01 - Nov 4 by Dr_Winston

Apparently only league goals count. He'll be disallowing penalties next.

Truth is the esteemed OP has taken an irrational dislike to Bony and obviously plans to bore the rest of us to death with rants about him for the duration of his time here.

The only thing that matters is when given a chance, Bony has scored goals. When he's given a chance, the team has scored goals. No amount of petulant whining about the price (and you're bang on when comparing him to others) will change that.

Weather you like it or not this guy has so far been a complete waste of space and no hoping or wishing by you or anyone will detract from the fact he's piss poor overall at the moment and having a manager say oh he will have to be broken in slowly will detract from this fact it's November when does he think he'll be up to speed APRIL?
Breaking bony in on 16:13 - Nov 4 with 6577 viewsDarran

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking bony in on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 6566 viewsDr_Winston

Breaking bony in on 16:11 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Weather you like it or not this guy has so far been a complete waste of space and no hoping or wishing by you or anyone will detract from the fact he's piss poor overall at the moment and having a manager say oh he will have to be broken in slowly will detract from this fact it's November when does he think he'll be up to speed APRIL?

If you genuinely believe that he's been a waste of space so far then frankly you're not worth the precious seconds of my life it'd take to argue with you.

Mind you, you are the bloke who thought we should have spent £9m on a centre half in the summer when we already had four of them so I suppose we should have seen this coming.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 6564 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking bony in on 16:13 - Nov 4 by Darran

I agree.

With whom McCurtis

Breaking bony in on 16:17 - Nov 4 with 6548 viewsPlasticman

Breaking bony in on 16:11 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

talk about seeing things how you want to rather than how they are.

sounds like you're the one hoping or wishing, tbh.

Plastic since 2012

Breaking bony in on 16:24 - Nov 4 with 6509 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 16:15 - Nov 4 by waynekerr55

With whom McCurtis

Haha f*ck him.

Breaking bony in on 16:25 - Nov 4 with 6500 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:15 - Nov 4 by Dr_Winston

If you genuinely believe that he's been a waste of space so far then frankly you're not worth the precious seconds of my life it'd take to argue with you.

Mind you, you are the bloke who thought we should have spent £9m on a centre half in the summer when we already had four of them so I suppose we should have seen this coming.

Bookmark my posts on him mate I'm big enough to handle being wrong when he starts banging them in ,but if he doesn't get ready to eat a lot of humble pie ,I've followed the swans for over forty years and this guy will not cut the mustard and take it from me the general concencus on the rounds is he ain't got it and we can't afford for him not to have it
Breaking bony in on 16:33 - Nov 4 with 6456 viewsshandyjack

Breaking bony in on 16:25 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Bookmark my posts on him mate I'm big enough to handle being wrong when he starts banging them in ,but if he doesn't get ready to eat a lot of humble pie ,I've followed the swans for over forty years and this guy will not cut the mustard and take it from me the general concencus on the rounds is he ain't got it and we can't afford for him not to have it

Must be on a big fishing trip here

Poll: Expectation for the season

Breaking bony in on 16:35 - Nov 4 with 6441 viewsfbreath

I guess if Laudrup says he needs to break him in then he can't be blamed for his poor performances as he's not playing much. Not on the pitch means he can't be criticised.

Clever psychology from Laudrup.

PS Bony has been so so in my eyes

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Breaking bony in on 16:38 - Nov 4 with 6420 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 16:35 - Nov 4 by fbreath

I guess if Laudrup says he needs to break him in then he can't be blamed for his poor performances as he's not playing much. Not on the pitch means he can't be criticised.

Clever psychology from Laudrup.

PS Bony has been so so in my eyes

Lets be honest here,regardless of what anyone thinks of Bony surely a striker of that price should be starting against f*cking Cardiff.

Breaking bony in on 16:42 - Nov 4 with 6401 viewsfbreath

Breaking bony in on 16:38 - Nov 4 by Darran

Lets be honest here,regardless of what anyone thinks of Bony surely a striker of that price should be starting against f*cking Cardiff.

Certainly but he's a wild horse at the moment according to Laudrup and needs breaking in.
Maybe chop his goolies off would do the trick

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Breaking bony in on 16:43 - Nov 4 with 6397 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:38 - Nov 4 by Darran

Ahh but he has to brake in slowly November to early dar ,find that article on it dar and do your stuff of putting it on here as I don't know how
Breaking bony in on 16:49 - Nov 4 with 6362 viewsdgt73

Breaking bony in on 16:43 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Ahh but he has to brake in slowly November to early dar ,find that article on it dar and do your stuff of putting it on here as I don't know how

Why don't you let ML and his coaching staff pick the team, the last thing we need is another armchair fuking general. Maybe you should apply for the manager's job the next time it becomes available.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Breaking bony in on 16:50 - Nov 4 with 6353 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 16:43 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

http://uk.soccerway.com/news/2013/November/04/swansea-aiding-bony-development-sa

Breaking bony in on 16:51 - Nov 4 with 6347 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:49 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Why don't you let ML and his coaching staff pick the team, the last thing we need is another armchair fuking general. Maybe you should apply for the manager's job the next time it becomes available.

Can't I'm behind you in the pecking order for it
Breaking bony in on 16:54 - Nov 4 with 6336 viewsdgt73

Breaking bony in on 16:51 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Can't I'm behind you in the pecking order for it

Thank fuk for that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Breaking bony in on 16:56 - Nov 4 with 6326 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:54 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Thank fuk for that.

Yep conference here we come with your postage stamp knowledge
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024