Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking bony in 15:46 - Nov 4 with 18020 viewsGeoffThom

Read on a news now site that laudrup is slowly breaking bony in to get him used to prem football as the Dutch leauge is not very good so he has to slowly try and get him used to our leauge so we won't see that much of him .
HIS HE HAVING A FRIGGIN LAUGH AT THAT PRICE HE BETTER BE UP TO SPEED AND PLAY MORE ITS A JOKE WE CANT WAIT
Breaking bony in on 17:39 - Nov 7 with 1843 viewspencoedjack

Breaking bony in on 21:47 - Nov 6 by GeoffThom

He can be my guest and I will willingly eat cope us amounts of humble pie , people are under the illusion I want the bloke to fail I DONT

I hope the pie is in the oven Geoff
Breaking bony in on 17:49 - Nov 7 with 1819 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking bony in on 17:39 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Fair play to him he's been excellent. Hope him and Pozuelo can get a real understanding going. Pozuelo is looking fantastic and so is Nathan Dyer. He has defended well and looked terrifying going forward, his shot deserved a goal

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Breaking bony in on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 1808 viewsBonjour

Breaking bony in on 17:49 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Fair play to him he's been excellent. Hope him and Pozuelo can get a real understanding going. Pozuelo is looking fantastic and so is Nathan Dyer. He has defended well and looked terrifying going forward, his shot deserved a goal

Dyer terrifying going forward? Hahahahaha!
Breaking bony in on 17:51 - Nov 7 with 1808 viewspencoedjack

Breaking bony in on 17:49 - Nov 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah for Dyer I should be eating humble pie .......

Doing alright tonight
Breaking bony in on 17:57 - Nov 7 with 1789 viewssammylee3

Awesome goal and header in 1st half pmsl Bony is rubbish lolololol whats that 5 goals in 6 games in Europe now.
Breaking bony in on 18:05 - Nov 7 with 1772 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 17:39 - Nov 7 by pencoedjack

Brushing a bit of glaze on it in case it's ready to go in
Breaking bony in on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 1725 viewsGeoffThom

Great first ten mins mediocre the rest , so the pies not going in just yet
Breaking bony in on 21:31 - Nov 7 with 1673 viewsMolliemick

Are the fitness levels high enough? Every second half recently the team has dropped away alarmingly.
And how can a passing team not keep possession for a few minutes when one up and only minutes to go? And lose the plot twice?
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking bony in on 21:33 - Nov 7 with 1666 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking bony in on 21:31 - Nov 7 by Molliemick

Are the fitness levels high enough? Every second half recently the team has dropped away alarmingly.
And how can a passing team not keep possession for a few minutes when one up and only minutes to go? And lose the plot twice?

I've heard that there has been very little training going on recently. Is that a factor?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking bony in on 16:43 - Jan 25 with 1464 viewsPhil_S

See GeoffThom told us he was sh*t

Many times
Breaking bony in on 16:50 - Jan 25 with 1434 viewslovejuicejack

Breaking bony in on 16:43 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

See GeoffThom told us he was sh*t

Many times

You`ve made your point many many times, time to let it drop Phil.
Breaking bony in on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 1423 viewswaynekerr55

Breaking bony in on 16:50 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

He does what he waaaaaants...Philip Sumbler...he does what he wants

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Breaking bony in on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 1423 viewsPhil_S

Breaking bony in on 16:50 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

Nope I am quite enjoying myself here. Overreaction is easy but the lunacy of an overreaction is there for ever
Breaking bony in on 16:54 - Jan 25 with 1418 viewsDr_Winston

Breaking bony in on 16:25 - Nov 4 by GeoffThom

Bookmark my posts on him mate I'm big enough to handle being wrong when he starts banging them in ,but if he doesn't get ready to eat a lot of humble pie ,I've followed the swans for over forty years and this guy will not cut the mustard and take it from me the general concencus on the rounds is he ain't got it and we can't afford for him not to have it

I didn't need to bookmark them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 16:58 - Jan 25 with 1388 viewsCaptain_Sham

lolz

Its just a ride.

Breaking bony in on 17:00 - Jan 25 with 1364 viewsraynor94

Breaking bony in on 16:54 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

I didn't need to bookmark them.

That is brilliant!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Breaking bony in on 17:01 - Jan 25 with 1346 viewslovejuicejack

Breaking bony in on 16:52 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

Nope I am quite enjoying myself here. Overreaction is easy but the lunacy of an overreaction is there for ever

Childish to be fair but crack on
Breaking bony in on 17:02 - Jan 25 with 1332 viewsPhil_S

Breaking bony in on 17:01 - Jan 25 by lovejuicejack

Childish to be fair but crack on

Thanks for the permission.
Breaking bony in on 17:03 - Jan 25 with 1324 viewslovejuicejack

Breaking bony in on 17:02 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

Thanks for the permission.

Anytime
Breaking bony in on 17:12 - Jan 25 with 1272 viewsRough_Edges

Seriously a quality striker.

Taken him a while to adjust to EPL, but now that he has....really really impressed and excited to see where he can take us.

Think he's scored 6 in 5 now and just for the team to see that I've been to the shops and we've got food - it be good.

Go on you swans!!
Breaking bony in on 17:30 - Jan 25 with 1197 viewsHerohead

Tbf he missed pre season and wasnt fit to play 90min in the PL
But it looks like he's coming good 👍

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

Breaking bony in on 17:35 - Jan 25 with 1163 viewsDr_Winston

Sixteen goals. Twenty two starts.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 17:42 - Jan 25 with 1132 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 16:52 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

Oh never done one have you clever twaaat I've held my hands up over the last few games and recognised the fact he's played really well and looks a completely different player to the one I and many many others were watching from aug till jan but I still stand by what I said ,for 5 months I and lots of others saw nothing no spark in is game at all he was poor ok you find out they think he should be eased in well sorry at the time easing in was ant what we wanted but hey ho all looks ok with the lad now so F off there's a good boy
Breaking bony in on 17:43 - Jan 25 with 1120 viewsexiledclaseboy

Breaking bony in on 17:42 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Oh never done one have you clever twaaat I've held my hands up over the last few games and recognised the fact he's played really well and looks a completely different player to the one I and many many others were watching from aug till jan but I still stand by what I said ,for 5 months I and lots of others saw nothing no spark in is game at all he was poor ok you find out they think he should be eased in well sorry at the time easing in was ant what we wanted but hey ho all looks ok with the lad now so F off there's a good boy

Puffed out reading that.

Poll: Tory leader

Breaking bony in on 17:52 - Jan 25 with 1070 viewsRough_Edges

Breaking bony in on 17:42 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Take a breath son.

Jesus, slabs of writing aren't pretty!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024