Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking bony in 15:46 - Nov 4 with 18019 viewsGeoffThom

Read on a news now site that laudrup is slowly breaking bony in to get him used to prem football as the Dutch leauge is not very good so he has to slowly try and get him used to our leauge so we won't see that much of him .
HIS HE HAVING A FRIGGIN LAUGH AT THAT PRICE HE BETTER BE UP TO SPEED AND PLAY MORE ITS A JOKE WE CANT WAIT
Breaking bony in on 21:47 - Nov 6 with 1687 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 21:41 - Nov 6 by GTCJack

Did you know that Danny Graham had only scored three goals until the 29th December last year? By the 9th of January, he had seven. It's all about the confidence and the service. Both of which Bony doesn't have right now. But even sh*t strikers like Graham can turn it around that quickly. So please, just give the guy a break and he will prove you wrong.

He can be my guest and I will willingly eat cope us amounts of humble pie , people are under the illusion I want the bloke to fail I DONT
Breaking bony in on 21:53 - Nov 6 with 1666 viewsGTCJack

Breaking bony in on 21:47 - Nov 6 by GeoffThom

He can be my guest and I will willingly eat cope us amounts of humble pie , people are under the illusion I want the bloke to fail I DONT

It's the fact that you've been the main contributor to a four page thread on the guy and I'd imagine that a search would produce close to 100 posts berating Wilf.

Bookmark this, he will get 20 goals in all competitions this season.
Breaking bony in on 21:59 - Nov 6 with 1656 viewsPlasticman

Breaking bony in on 21:47 - Nov 6 by GeoffThom

yet you happily ignore his goals to game ratio already and the fact that he is the guy with the most goals for the club in games right now alongside Michu.

I fail to see how the guy that is our top scorer despite the amount of time he has had on the pitch compared to others (like Michu) can be considered a failure.

You'll never eat your so called humble pie because you will continue to ignore the facts as long as it suits your own made up agenda.

Plastic since 2012

Breaking bony in on 22:12 - Nov 6 with 1639 views_

Breaking bony in on 21:59 - Nov 6 by Plasticman

yet you happily ignore his goals to game ratio already and the fact that he is the guy with the most goals for the club in games right now alongside Michu.

I fail to see how the guy that is our top scorer despite the amount of time he has had on the pitch compared to others (like Michu) can be considered a failure.

You'll never eat your so called humble pie because you will continue to ignore the facts as long as it suits your own made up agenda.

I've backed Michu up front when needed, it certainly can work for us and I've every confidence he'll be used there again and to good effect.

But Bony needs games now, he needs 90 minutes after 90 minutes after 90 minutes, no matter how he's playing. He's dangerous, we've all seen that. That headed goal, against Malmo, wasn't it, that's what I want to see, that instinctive finish against Man U, that spin off the shoulder when Shelvey picked him out on Sunday v the scum, he's got all the goals in the locker and he needs gametime and quick.

Michu has been a certain starter, he certainly hasn't deserved every one, Bony needs the same treatment now.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Breaking bony in on 22:36 - Nov 6 with 1627 viewstomdickharry

Who scouted Bony? Seems to me it was no one,looks like he was some way down a list of players supplied to Jenkins by Laudrup,Jenkins worked down the list and arrived at Bony who eventually became available at an inflated price,we all know who was top of the list Lukaka.I will answer my own question,no body scouted Bony.The evidence is staring us in the face Nov. and he's not yet fit for the PL,has to be bedded in,poor league in Holland,no pre season,work permit delay.If as it seems at the moment we spent a Kings ransom, by our standards, on a player who was signed on a wing and a prayer then somebody needs their arse kicked big time.
Breaking bony in on 22:39 - Nov 6 with 1620 viewsjruss1

Bony's agent was quoted as saying when they held up the deal we had a price agreed as early as January.
Breaking bony in on 22:40 - Nov 6 with 1619 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 22:36 - Nov 6 by tomdickharry

Who scouted Bony? Seems to me it was no one,looks like he was some way down a list of players supplied to Jenkins by Laudrup,Jenkins worked down the list and arrived at Bony who eventually became available at an inflated price,we all know who was top of the list Lukaka.I will answer my own question,no body scouted Bony.The evidence is staring us in the face Nov. and he's not yet fit for the PL,has to be bedded in,poor league in Holland,no pre season,work permit delay.If as it seems at the moment we spent a Kings ransom, by our standards, on a player who was signed on a wing and a prayer then somebody needs their arse kicked big time.

So if he was on a list supplied by Laudrup who scouted him again?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking bony in on 22:43 - Nov 6 with 1605 viewsPureRockFury

Breaking bony in on 22:12 - Nov 6 by _

I've backed Michu up front when needed, it certainly can work for us and I've every confidence he'll be used there again and to good effect.

But Bony needs games now, he needs 90 minutes after 90 minutes after 90 minutes, no matter how he's playing. He's dangerous, we've all seen that. That headed goal, against Malmo, wasn't it, that's what I want to see, that instinctive finish against Man U, that spin off the shoulder when Shelvey picked him out on Sunday v the scum, he's got all the goals in the locker and he needs gametime and quick.

Michu has been a certain starter, he certainly hasn't deserved every one, Bony needs the same treatment now.

Even the bad times were good.

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking bony in on 22:44 - Nov 6 with 1600 viewssammylee3

Breaking bony in on 22:40 - Nov 6 by Darran

So if he was on a list supplied by Laudrup who scouted him again?

Give him a chance ffs he's barely played, Danny Graham in his first season people were saying the same thing lord oh lord.

The true judgement on Bony will be next season when he settles more and gets good pre season.
Breaking bony in on 22:45 - Nov 6 with 1597 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 22:44 - Nov 6 by sammylee3

Give him a chance ffs he's barely played, Danny Graham in his first season people were saying the same thing lord oh lord.

The true judgement on Bony will be next season when he settles more and gets good pre season.

Why are you quoting me?

Breaking bony in on 22:47 - Nov 6 with 1591 viewssammylee3

Breaking bony in on 22:45 - Nov 6 by Darran

Why are you quoting me?

my mistake don't have your normal heavy handed shit lol
Breaking bony in on 23:48 - Nov 6 with 1564 views_

Breaking bony in on 22:43 - Nov 6 by PureRockFury

Is that nerd in the photo what you call a happy clapper?

He should get round to Dick Perchcock's gaff, he'll soon take the grin off his mush ;-)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Breaking bony in on 06:40 - Nov 7 with 1520 viewsDr_Winston

Breaking bony in on 21:59 - Nov 6 by Plasticman

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 08:21 - Nov 7 with 1471 viewsshandyjack

so the club spent 12m on a player nobaody at the club knew about or how good he is? You really couldn't make up some of the crap posted on this site sometimes

Poll: Expectation for the season

Breaking bony in on 08:41 - Nov 7 with 1448 viewsraynor94

I thought this post was a wind up, then i noticed who posted it, the man who has never got a thing right on here!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Breaking bony in on 08:51 - Nov 7 with 1440 viewsjruss1

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/swanseacity/id/1704?cc=5739

A very good article.
Breaking bony in on 08:55 - Nov 7 with 1437 viewsjudgejonevs

Is it not fair to say that the team is not playing well at the moment and hasn't been for a few weeks now. And is it not also fair to say that strikers playing in a team not doing so well struggle also. And when you consider he's not getting a run of games and not getting full 90 minutes that just compounds the problem, that's where Laudrup has gone wrong. Forwards want to score and when they're in a lull and missing chances confidence suffers only way to compensate that is keep playing them they don't lose their skills only their confidence. Bony should be judged after a season with everything taken into account. You can neither glorify him or chastise him yet until then.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Breaking bony in on 10:08 - Nov 7 with 1396 viewsOwenThom

Can't wait for him to get a bit of confidence and the prove the tw*ts on this thread wrong. SO COME ON WILFRIED BONY!

Twitter - @Owen_Thom

Breaking bony in on 10:12 - Nov 7 with 1386 viewsperchrockjack

Breaking bony in on 08:41 - Nov 7 by raynor94

I thought this post was a wind up, then i noticed who posted it, the man who has never got a thing right on here!

No that man is second coming our very own site dicktator.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Breaking bony in on 10:16 - Nov 7 with 1382 viewsshandyjack

Breaking bony in on 10:08 - Nov 7 by OwenThom

Can't wait for him to get a bit of confidence and the prove the tw*ts on this thread wrong. SO COME ON WILFRIED BONY!

Poll: Expectation for the season

Breaking bony in on 10:21 - Nov 7 with 1369 viewsperchrockjack

YEAH, DO IT WILF,just do it and don't fret if your reading this board

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Breaking bony in on 17:09 - Nov 7 with 1311 viewsBLAZE

Get in you f*ckin beauty
Breaking bony in on 17:18 - Nov 7 with 1292 viewsGeoffThom

Fair play that's 100% better great goal and header before that
Breaking bony in on 17:21 - Nov 7 with 1284 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 17:18 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Fair play that's 100% better great goal and header before that

It takes a man to admit he's wrong Geoff,well done.

Breaking bony in on 17:31 - Nov 7 with 1275 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 17:21 - Nov 7 by Darran

It takes a man to admit he's wrong Geoff,well done.

This is were people are getting me wrong dar I want him to succeed ,just need him to transfer it to the prem
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024