Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking bony in 15:46 - Nov 4 with 18029 viewsGeoffThom

Read on a news now site that laudrup is slowly breaking bony in to get him used to prem football as the Dutch leauge is not very good so he has to slowly try and get him used to our leauge so we won't see that much of him .
HIS HE HAVING A FRIGGIN LAUGH AT THAT PRICE HE BETTER BE UP TO SPEED AND PLAY MORE ITS A JOKE WE CANT WAIT
Breaking bony in on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 1278 viewsraynor94

Breaking bony in on 17:42 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Oh never done one have you clever twaaat I've held my hands up over the last few games and recognised the fact he's played really well and looks a completely different player to the one I and many many others were watching from aug till jan but I still stand by what I said ,for 5 months I and lots of others saw nothing no spark in is game at all he was poor ok you find out they think he should be eased in well sorry at the time easing in was ant what we wanted but hey ho all looks ok with the lad now so F off there's a good boy

Fair play that's some hole you have dug

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Breaking bony in on 17:55 - Jan 25 with 1260 viewsPozuelosSideys

Breaking bony in on 17:35 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Sixteen goals. Twenty two starts.

There will be bids for him in the summer i suspect. Big ones as well.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Breaking bony in on 17:56 - Jan 25 with 1246 viewsDarran

Oh never done one have you clever twaaat I've held my hands up over the last few games and recognised the fact he's played really well and looks a completely different player to the one I and many many others were watching from aug till jan but I still stand by what I said ,for 5 months I and lots of others saw nothing no spark in is game at all he was poor ok you find out they think he should be eased in well sorry at the time easing in was ant what we wanted but hey ho all looks ok with the lad now so F off there's a good boy

Hahahahahahaha.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking bony in on 18:05 - Jan 25 with 1185 viewsDr_Winston

Breaking bony in on 17:55 - Jan 25 by PozuelosSideys

There will be bids for him in the summer i suspect. Big ones as well.

Some big clubs likely to be in the market for a striker come the summer. He's possibly going to get 20+, maybe even 25 the way he's going, in a side not playing particularly well. That will turn heads.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in (n/t) on 18:07 - Jan 25 with 1174 viewsTom1912

I'd be surprised if he left this summer.

He's scoring goals and is in fine form but I can't see bigger clubs coming in and offering more than we paid....yet.

Villa held on to Benteke, despite him having a more immediate impact.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 18:10]
Breaking bony in on 18:13 - Jan 25 with 1140 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Breaking bony in on 18:05 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Some big clubs likely to be in the market for a striker come the summer. He's possibly going to get 20+, maybe even 25 the way he's going, in a side not playing particularly well. That will turn heads.

One consolation is that if he gets those sort of numbers we'll be as safe as houses.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Breaking bony in (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 25 with 1102 viewsRough_Edges

Breaking bony in (n/t) on 18:07 - Jan 25 by Tom1912

I'd be surprised if he left this summer.

He's scoring goals and is in fine form but I can't see bigger clubs coming in and offering more than we paid....yet.

Villa held on to Benteke, despite him having a more immediate impact.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 18:10]

Awful injury.

That said, I must disagree regarding the Benteke non-transfer, and how we did hold firm on Michu/Williams over the Summer and could do something similar here.

I feel Bony, even now after showing he can score in the EPL would get us back 16-18m.

If he continues this form, it will push the transfer well over 25M, in my opinion.

Clubs are jumping over eachother to try and get him in, so at this stage we'll just hope he stays in Wales.
Breaking bony in (n/t) on 18:23 - Jan 25 with 1069 viewsgyrjack

Breaking bony in (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 25 by Rough_Edges

Awful injury.

That said, I must disagree regarding the Benteke non-transfer, and how we did hold firm on Michu/Williams over the Summer and could do something similar here.

I feel Bony, even now after showing he can score in the EPL would get us back 16-18m.

If he continues this form, it will push the transfer well over 25M, in my opinion.

Clubs are jumping over eachother to try and get him in, so at this stage we'll just hope he stays in Wales.

Not just in Wales, but West Wales!
Login to get fewer ads

Breaking bony in on 19:07 - Jan 25 with 956 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 17:53 - Jan 25 by raynor94

Fair play that's some hole you have dug

Don't think so sunshine an honest assessment at the time which I by my conviction stand by unlike others on here
Breaking bony in on 19:09 - Jan 25 with 949 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 17:56 - Jan 25 by Darran

Hahahahahahaha.

Knob off tea bag from what I've seen on here what you know about football could be written on the back of a postage stamp
Breaking bony in on 19:20 - Jan 25 with 937 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 19:09 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Knob off tea bag from what I've seen on here what you know about football could be written on the back of a postage stamp

You gonna write tea bag in every post Geoff,I can picture you sitting there picturing me pulling my luscious hair out because you're calling me tea bag.

Breaking bony in on 19:21 - Jan 25 with 931 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 19:20 - Jan 25 by Darran

You gonna write tea bag in every post Geoff,I can picture you sitting there picturing me pulling my luscious hair out because you're calling me tea bag.

No just like the analogy and got to agree with old j the cap fits
Breaking bony in on 19:23 - Jan 25 with 925 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 19:21 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

No just like the analogy and got to agree with old j the cap fits

You agree with Oldjack?

F*cking hell that's a real beauty. O

Breaking bony in on 19:24 - Jan 25 with 916 viewsdgt73

Breaking bony in on 19:07 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Don't think so sunshine an honest assessment at the time which I by my conviction stand by unlike others on here

How can you carry out a assessment when he wasn't fully fit is beyond me. Face facts this thread you started makes you look like a complete tit, well done.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Breaking bony in on 19:26 - Jan 25 with 910 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 19:23 - Jan 25 by Darran

You agree with Oldjack?

F*cking hell that's a real beauty. O

Can we have a thread of our own cause I enjoy ripping the piss out of you tea bag ,but then again to many would join in to take the piss out of you also old j will prob join in a min
Breaking bony in on 19:26 - Jan 25 with 908 viewsairedale

Everton are going to need a striker to replace Lukaku.
Breaking bony in on 19:27 - Jan 25 with 908 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 19:24 - Jan 25 by dgt73

How can you carry out a assessment when he wasn't fully fit is beyond me. Face facts this thread you started makes you look like a complete tit, well done.

Good post.

Breaking bony in on 19:28 - Jan 25 with 901 viewsDarran

Breaking bony in on 19:26 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

Can we have a thread of our own cause I enjoy ripping the piss out of you tea bag ,but then again to many would join in to take the piss out of you also old j will prob join in a min

OJs not going to join in his carers call at 7:30 to put him to bed.

Breaking bony in on 19:28 - Jan 25 with 900 viewsDr_Winston

I don't buy the "not fully fit" story, but even if he was he was still scoring better than a goal every other game.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Breaking bony in on 19:33 - Jan 25 with 884 viewsGeoffThom

You and everyone else did not know he wasn't fully fit you just blindly followed a player bought for big bucks in the hope he came of because he came for big bucks ,I've held my hands up so leave it there with the abuse
Breaking bony in on 19:36 - Jan 25 with 876 viewsPhil_S

And without the abuse? You and loads of others were wrong - there were many more more that could see we had bought a quality player who - like so many before him - took a while to fully settle into the pace of English football and the style of the Premier League. All said without any abuse, name calling or the need to be patronising
Breaking bony in on 19:36 - Jan 25 with 873 viewsPhil_S

Breaking bony in on 19:33 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

You and everyone else did not know he wasn't fully fit you just blindly followed a player bought for big bucks in the hope he came of because he came for big bucks ,I've held my hands up so leave it there with the abuse

So why can you hand the abuse out but others cant do the same to you?
Breaking bony in on 19:40 - Jan 25 with 853 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 19:36 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

So why can you hand the abuse out but others cant do the same to you?

Trying to play nice at the mo but you wanna keep dragging things up so be it let the fun begin again
Breaking bony in on 19:41 - Jan 25 with 845 viewsTom1912

Breaking bony in on 19:33 - Jan 25 by GeoffThom

It's not about blindly following a player. It's about giving him the time to adjust and acclimatise to a higher level, before you write him off.
Breaking bony in on 19:41 - Jan 25 with 842 viewsGeoffThom

Breaking bony in on 19:36 - Jan 25 by Phil_S

And without the abuse? You and loads of others were wrong - there were many more more that could see we had bought a quality player who - like so many before him - took a while to fully settle into the pace of English football and the style of the Premier League. All said without any abuse, name calling or the need to be patronising

You are right LOADS of others a lot more than oh he'll come good brigade at the time open your ears
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024