Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Photography 18:28 - May 23 with 843 viewsexiled_dictator

just a confirmation question about cameras
obviously they are not going to take away everybody's smartphone to stop them taking photographs, but are we allowed to bring in proper slr cameras?

and yes, this will be my first football game ever.
and no, i will not be wearing a replikit shirt.
but yes, i will be bringing my own food to eat.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Photography on 18:43 - May 23 with 810 viewsloftboy

Pocket cameras only, you can't take an SLR in I'm afraid.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Photography on 18:43 - May 23 with 810 viewsDrewster

Was going to take mine but can't be arsed now. On the wembley web site it says no professional camera equipment including those that have interchangeable lenses.
Photography on 18:55 - May 23 with 775 viewsbosh67

Sh*t so I won't get the one I use at Loftus Road in?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Photography on 19:13 - May 23 with 743 viewsBklynRanger

There are plenty of decent smaller cameras these days that aren't SLRs so hopefully that rule won't cause too much trouble.

I had the same thing at the World Cup in South Africa but luckily they were quite inconsistent in applying it. The worst one was before England Algeria when the steward tried to get me to go to the press entrance, which would not have worked out in my favour. But he gave in eventually.

So anyway, what am I going on about? Oh yes - hoping to see some good shots from the crowd. The official photos often don't catch that part of things properly.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 19:21]
Photography on 19:24 - May 23 with 710 viewswombat

Photography on 19:13 - May 23 by BklynRanger

There are plenty of decent smaller cameras these days that aren't SLRs so hopefully that rule won't cause too much trouble.

I had the same thing at the World Cup in South Africa but luckily they were quite inconsistent in applying it. The worst one was before England Algeria when the steward tried to get me to go to the press entrance, which would not have worked out in my favour. But he gave in eventually.

So anyway, what am I going on about? Oh yes - hoping to see some good shots from the crowd. The official photos often don't catch that part of things properly.

I'm in two minds got a really nice olympus pen camera great telephoto lens on it as well and not much bigger than a pocket camera , not sure if to risk it or not tommorow takes great pics as well

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Photography on 19:28 - May 23 with 698 viewsBklynRanger

Photography on 19:24 - May 23 by wombat

I'm in two minds got a really nice olympus pen camera great telephoto lens on it as well and not much bigger than a pocket camera , not sure if to risk it or not tommorow takes great pics as well

That's the kind of thing I don't think would present a problem, Wombat. No offence to them but your average person on the turnstiles is unlikely to know or care that the lens detaches. I know what you mean about risking it in though.
Photography on 19:50 - May 23 with 652 viewsFredManRave

Photography on 19:13 - May 23 by BklynRanger

Unofficial photos like this;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Photography on 20:15 - May 23 with 623 viewsBklynRanger

Photography on 19:50 - May 23 by FredManRave

Unofficial photos like this;

Exactly. That kid's expression is the gift that keeps on giving.
Login to get fewer ads

Photography on 20:30 - May 23 with 598 viewsFredManRave

Photography on 20:15 - May 23 by BklynRanger

Exactly. That kid's expression is the gift that keeps on giving.

Agreed. That photo is priceless. Always brings a smile to my face. I have absolutely no idea what's going on, i've never read any explanation for it and I don't want to. It's better that way.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024