Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seen a few posts 00:22 - May 26 with 1960 viewsloftboy

On Derby sites that they travelled home on the tube with loads of Qpr who left before the celebrations, personally didn't see anyone leave early and all the pictures I've seen our half of the ground was still chocca until the players left the pitch.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Seen a few posts on 00:34 - May 26 with 1885 viewseastside_r

I am sure a few people with kids might have left early. It would have been a long day.

Only a few would look like a lot for those not used to the tube.

I travelled a couple of stops on the way up with a carriage full of Derby fans. Quite clearly the tube was an idiosyncratic wonderment for them. Many of them had been going the wrong way and finally worked it out.
Seen a few posts on 00:51 - May 26 with 1830 viewsHollowayRanger

i stayed till players left then tried for wembley park station but half way up mall police on horses had blocked it off there were thousands in front of me so turned round and went to wembley station rail station was on train within 20mins and marylebone in another 15-20 mins ,

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Seen a few posts on 01:09 - May 26 with 1773 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

May have been fans who were in the area (pubs etc) but not at the game. It seemed as full around me till after the players etc left for the last time.
Seen a few posts on 15:35 - May 26 with 1124 viewslongbottom

They also claim many empty seats in our end of the ground. I never saw any.
Seen a few posts on 15:40 - May 26 with 1097 viewspaulparker

saw loads of empty seats in their end & i couldnt hear them sing apart from that pathetic ultra thing, infact the whole day i must have seen about 20 derby fans max it was all rangers

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Seen a few posts on 15:46 - May 26 with 1061 viewslongbottom

I couldn't hear anything from their end, but maybe that has something to do with the shape of the ground?
Seen a few posts on 15:47 - May 26 with 1055 viewsBluce_Ree

I saw a few Rs leaving with ten minutes to go. I was close to an exit.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Seen a few posts on 16:03 - May 26 with 968 views08olesen

Lots of Derby fans singing on the train 'You ran from the Fulham, ran from the Fulham' etc. I remember a bit of disruption at Craven Cottage but was there a big fight or something?

Poll: Who will the other play off

Login to get fewer ads

Seen a few posts on 16:58 - May 26 with 815 viewsbatmanhoop

probably think we still all live in Shepherds Bush, on my train back to the South West there were r's getting of at Woking, Basingstoke, Sherbourne, Yeovil, us at Axminster and there were still some going onto Exeter. Some of us are governed by train times and the last one out
Seen a few posts on 17:01 - May 26 with 791 viewspaulparker

Seen a few posts on 16:58 - May 26 by batmanhoop

probably think we still all live in Shepherds Bush, on my train back to the South West there were r's getting of at Woking, Basingstoke, Sherbourne, Yeovil, us at Axminster and there were still some going onto Exeter. Some of us are governed by train times and the last one out

Rangers here, Rangers there, Rangers every f ucking where

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024