Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheaters World Cup 23:34 - Jun 12 with 5095 viewstoboboly

I am sick of modern football. I'm sick of Townsend acting like he is bill shankly or Nigel clough, you know nothing about football you cnt. I'm sick of tyldesly and his verbal masturbation despite the fact that Brazil are shite and should have been beaten apart from a bent ref, I'm sick of fcking foreign cnts ruining football by deciding that being a stuntman is more important than actually playing the game, I'm tired of foreigners in charge turning a blind eye and instead spouting bollox about space and helping the poor, your creaming four billion off of this festering turd of a game you cnts. Imsick of everything to do with modern football, just fck off and leave it alone all you fcking cnts, especially the prcks that don't realise football exists out if the top six in the pl, serie a, la liga and the bundesliga, just die from a fcking haemorrhage you fcking cnts.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cheaters World Cup on 23:36 - Jun 12 with 4173 viewskingsburyR

Did you enjoy the game tonight?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Cheaters World Cup on 23:39 - Jun 12 with 4162 viewstoboboly

Cheaters World Cup on 23:36 - Jun 12 by kingsburyR

Did you enjoy the game tonight?

I thought it lacked a certain something.

Cheaters World Cup on 23:41 - Jun 12 with 4155 viewscalders

Was you mainly drinking Stella,
Cheaters World Cup on 23:42 - Jun 12 with 4150 viewstoboboly

Crabbies ginger beer, it's fcking massive!!!

Cheaters World Cup on 00:00 - Jun 13 with 4062 viewsthemodfather

as ever, refs play a huge part and the one tonight was so bias to the hosts he should have wore yellow....why was neymar not sent off?
why were brazil given a foul when coco the clown dropped the ball and it would have been 2-2?
never, never, never a penalty...!!
i fear for england.....
Cheaters World Cup on 00:11 - Jun 13 with 4026 viewsClive_Anderson

The whole thing is a complete farce, not seen anything so completely bent since South Korea vs Italy/Spain.

Worthless shithouse of a competition.
Cheaters World Cup on 00:19 - Jun 13 with 4008 viewsQPR1882

Be careful mr FIFA will say you are all just being racist
Cheaters World Cup on 00:49 - Jun 13 with 3950 viewsNorthernr

Cheaters World Cup on 00:00 - Jun 13 by themodfather

as ever, refs play a huge part and the one tonight was so bias to the hosts he should have wore yellow....why was neymar not sent off?
why were brazil given a foul when coco the clown dropped the ball and it would have been 2-2?
never, never, never a penalty...!!
i fear for england.....

Same every tournament in the group stages. Referees are taken one from every country. If germany or Italy has five exceptional referees, it doesn't matter, they can only send one each. The same as Bahrain, the same as new Zealand, the same as Mongolia and so on. So you end up with a situation like tonight with the opening match of the World Cup, Brazil in Brazil, in front of that crowd, with players of that quality, with play of that speed and technicality, with players that experienced and prone to cheating, all in the hands of some two-bit Far east official whose only football for the past four years has come in some no-mark competition like the J-League. Knowing Fifa we'll end up playing Uruguay under the guidance of some geezer who referees in the UAE league where old timers go for a final pay day and play at half pace in front of three dozen people.

The refereeing of a World Cup is not the time to be handing out equal opportunities prizes.

Mind you, I think Fifa are probably quite happy that Brazil won, they'd have had a proper riot on their hands if not. Probably just a coincidence.
Login to get fewer ads

Cheaters World Cup on 07:44 - Jun 13 with 3760 viewssaxbend

Cheaters World Cup on 00:19 - Jun 13 by QPR1882

Be careful mr FIFA will say you are all just being racist

I'll make sure I have gloves on for the handshake then.
Cheaters World Cup on 08:28 - Jun 13 with 3662 viewsTheBlob

Yuichi Nishimura,he was the ref that sent Brazil's Filipe Melo off in the WC quarters v Holland in Sarf Africa?A bit of redress perhaps?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Cheaters World Cup on 09:26 - Jun 13 with 3574 viewskysersosaqpr

Cummon toboboly, stop sitting on the fence, did you enjoy itv coverage?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Cheaters World Cup on 09:44 - Jun 13 with 3543 viewswillis1980

agree with a lot of this, surprised Brazils 3rd stood considering they pole axed one of the croatians to get the ball.

can they please ban this stuttering run up when taking penalties too!
Cheaters World Cup on 09:51 - Jun 13 with 3527 viewsTacticalR

Is it just modern football though? In the second World Cup in 1934 in Italy Mussolini was supposed to have had dinner with Eklind the Swedish referee the night before the Italy's semi-final match with Austria, and the referee even passed the ball to one of the Italian players during the match. Just before the final between Italy and Czechoslovakia, which Eklind also refereed, Eklind was invited to the VIP box to meet Mussolini.

See from 5:30 in:

Air hostess clique

Cheaters World Cup on 10:11 - Jun 13 with 3487 viewskomradkirk

Bring on the Portuguese,surely the kings of simulation over last 15-20 years.
Cheaters World Cup on 13:05 - Jun 13 with 3401 viewsQPunkR

I was absolutely disgusted with that sham of a game last night. Croatia should've won at least 2-1 and yet end up losing 3-1.
Modern football is just pure undiluted diarrhea. Scandalous. Shameful. Shite

QPR - "shit but local"

Cheaters World Cup on 13:12 - Jun 13 with 3390 viewssaxbend

3 dodgy decisions went Brazil's way. Neymar's elbow, the penalty and Julio Cesar's fumble. Croatia are a good side but there are better ones yet to come and if that's what Brazil need it'll get ridiculous very quickly, depending on how far Brazil need to go for Blatter to get his money.
Cheaters World Cup on 13:36 - Jun 13 with 3347 viewsPhildo

Even if it wasnt bent the whole world is looking at it and thinking it might have been. When that happens to a sport it can be a tipping point to decline -like boxing under Don King etc.
Cheaters World Cup on 13:59 - Jun 13 with 3307 viewsPommyhoop

Cheaters World Cup on 13:36 - Jun 13 by Phildo

Even if it wasnt bent the whole world is looking at it and thinking it might have been. When that happens to a sport it can be a tipping point to decline -like boxing under Don King etc.

Exactly.If it keeps going like this Transparent dodgey nes and .I dont giveaf'ckness what everyone thinksness Like Scotty sais .I cannae hold her cap'n She's gonna blow..
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 14:00]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Cheaters World Cup on 14:05 - Jun 13 with 3289 viewstoboboly

I am amused that someone has reported abuse on my post. People are such tvvats :)

Cheaters World Cup on 14:09 - Jun 13 with 3285 viewslave16

Cheaters World Cup on 13:59 - Jun 13 by Pommyhoop

Exactly.If it keeps going like this Transparent dodgey nes and .I dont giveaf'ckness what everyone thinksness Like Scotty sais .I cannae hold her cap'n She's gonna blow..
[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 14:00]

I'm sick of sky blocking RTE/Network 2 where the commentary and punditry is decent rather than the sanitised crap on BBC and ITV... Where someone can have an opinion and not just come out with the usual dross

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Cheaters World Cup on 14:31 - Jun 13 with 3262 viewsClive_Anderson

Cheaters World Cup on 14:09 - Jun 13 by lave16

I'm sick of sky blocking RTE/Network 2 where the commentary and punditry is decent rather than the sanitised crap on BBC and ITV... Where someone can have an opinion and not just come out with the usual dross

"Well there was contact, he went down and the ref gave a penalty."

Yes I know that you overpaid moron, but do you think it was a foul or not?
Cheaters World Cup on 14:32 - Jun 13 with 3261 viewsTacticalR

Cheaters World Cup on 14:05 - Jun 13 by toboboly

I am amused that someone has reported abuse on my post. People are such tvvats :)

Could be agents of Andy Townsend. He has spies everywhere.

Air hostess clique

Cheaters World Cup on 14:48 - Jun 13 with 3235 viewsMonahoop

Cheaters World Cup on 13:05 - Jun 13 by QPunkR

I was absolutely disgusted with that sham of a game last night. Croatia should've won at least 2-1 and yet end up losing 3-1.
Modern football is just pure undiluted diarrhea. Scandalous. Shameful. Shite

Yeah, one of the reasons why I won't watch much of it or can be arsed with it really. That and Tyldersly and Townsend, jeeez!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Cheaters World Cup on 14:50 - Jun 13 with 3224 viewswhittocksRs

To be totally honest, the ref made two crap calls, but they weren't clear cut by any standards.

Neymar has a look at his man before his (lower) arm got him in the face, so he probably did mean it, but if you've not seen that then you can't give it a red as it didn't look malicious. Neymar was lucky, but that is not bent.

The pen was soft as, but the defender puts his arm on Fred's shoulder and Fred uses that as an excuse to pretend his been pulled over. Again, very lucky, but not bent.

We've had plenty of worse refs down at Loftus Road, a certain Rob Styles for example.
Cheaters World Cup on 14:53 - Jun 13 with 3207 viewsQPR1882

Cheaters World Cup on 14:50 - Jun 13 by whittocksRs

To be totally honest, the ref made two crap calls, but they weren't clear cut by any standards.

Neymar has a look at his man before his (lower) arm got him in the face, so he probably did mean it, but if you've not seen that then you can't give it a red as it didn't look malicious. Neymar was lucky, but that is not bent.

The pen was soft as, but the defender puts his arm on Fred's shoulder and Fred uses that as an excuse to pretend his been pulled over. Again, very lucky, but not bent.

We've had plenty of worse refs down at Loftus Road, a certain Rob Styles for example.

2 crap calls ?

Croatias goal he ruled out ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024