Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
easy to knock england 08:44 - Sep 4 with 8997 viewsdoogi55

well lets say this a new team of good young players there a quite a few who are injured but it will take time .you have to give the players a chance.
i think baines will be out once shaw is fit so the back four wont look so bad midfield needs tweeking wishire is not the playerthe press and he thinks he his .he needs to play stirling at the top of the diamond .with walcott and lallam on the wings up front welbeck storage or rooney. its a team for the future not now
hart,
stones,cahill,jones,shaw
llallana/rodregez stirling henderson walcott
welbeck rooney/sturidge
easy to knock england on 09:21 - Sep 4 with 5601 viewsSomersetHoops

I don't know what you were watching, but as a performance against a weak team it was dire. If this is the new dawn the England football team have no hope. Apart from scoring the penalty Rooney was running around like a headless chicken creating nothing - I really can't believe that bloke gets £300 k. a week and he's the captain and impossible to drop - what a joke.

If they want a new dawn they need to start more young players like Sterling if they can find them. The problem is their clubs won't play their own youngsters and QPR is as bad as any of the others. Its no good bringing out the same old faces that have been shown to be inadequate and failed, so England might as well write off the next few years and spend them developing a team.

If the FA want to develop young players they should be looking at ways to compel clubs to play some home grown under 23 players in their teams. It might even improve football as a spectacle. At the moment clubs don't need to include young players in their 25, which instead of encouraging clubs to play them, just means they get forgotten unless there are so many injuries they get a place on the bench. Of course it wouldn't suit Harry because he doesn't know any players under 23.

Who's Next?

easy to knock england on 09:37 - Sep 4 with 5568 viewsTHEBUSH

As the OP says, it's easy to knock England, but for sure something needs to be done, to sort us out.

Hodgson, should stay, but he needs to get more out of Rooney, at times he was a passenger in the team last night.

On last nights showing, it's gonna be hard to watch England qualify, for the Euros.
easy to knock england on 09:48 - Sep 4 with 5553 viewssimmo

Until they start making some tough choices and picking the best and most in form players in the right positions, instead of STILL accomodating the biggest names for the sake of it, people won't believe this England team is achieving what it is capable of.

How long did we farm Scholes out to the left wing? How many times did we try to shoe horn Lampard and Gerrard together? Now we have another once in a generation talent like Sterling, playing incredible club football in a certain position for Liverpool, being picked on that form then used in a different way so captain Rooney can play, despite a lack of form, especially for England.

If we are going to be involved in a 'new dawn', then lets do it properly. Pick the first 11/squad that you will most likely be pickin in 4 years time, do it now. Let them play together throughout a qualifying process and in a tournament and let them be allowed to fail, if that's what happens, so they can use the experience in future tournaments. Thats what Germany did 6 years ago after their U21 team won their tournament and all the players were promoted together.

Why is Lambert in there when he won't be able to play in the next World Cup or probably the Euros? Why are we sticking with Jagielka who will probably be the same? Rooney has not been performing well enough, he shouldnt play.

Stones, Sterling, Ward Prowse, Barkley, Welbeck, Henderson, Dier, Jones, Shaw, Oxlade Chamberlain, Chambers. These guys should be in the England squads come what may. If you're not going to let them all come up together in an U21 team, you need to have them in the senior team.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

easy to knock england on 09:49 - Sep 4 with 5547 viewsDiscodroids

in my circle of mates i dont know anyone who gives a flying fk about the national team anymore, except children , pensioners and women who like to leave the office early to order an anti pasti platter while they watch winston rooney and simon gerrard hawk up flem on a nice bit of greensward.

after a quite vigirous interrigation with corn on the cob prongs (afford you just the cutting depth you require without the kill) on old vi over the road , even she admitted "please god , let me die, i dont know who fabian delph is.."
proves my fuc king point.

supporting england???, as the buzzcocks would say.... what do i get??

fk all, thats what.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 10:00]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

easy to knock england on 09:55 - Sep 4 with 5531 viewspaulparker

For me its the same old same old Re England, as soon as someone new with flair comes in we don't know what to do with them ie Sterling, oh I know we will shunt him on to the wing to accommodate our "star" , as soon as Pooney went off we started playing as a team with pace and flair, through Sterling (funny that)
Problem we now have is Pooney being captain we have to play him in every game
well done Roy, if that's the case put him in centre Midfield with Henderson
I actually think we do have the players to make a difference,(I could name a squad of 50) problem is we don't have the right manager or the right system
said it before and will say it again, Hoddle should be the manager, & in that set up we should have room for Howe, Robinson , clement, to come and take training sessions,
play the same system through schoolboy to the 1st team,
have England get togethers during the weekend of say FA cup 5th round when most teams have been knocked out, also have a weeks training session after the season
has finished,
this isn't rocket science

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

easy to knock england on 09:58 - Sep 4 with 5526 viewsQPR1882

The only way we are going to start improving is if we miss out on the Euros and possibly the next World Cup . The fans voted with their feet last night and that's not going to help the FA and the big debt they have for Wembley. As long as they are getting money in from major events the FA are happy to let things continue. The only time they will sit up and realize massive changes are needed is when the money stops coming in.

All this bollox about foreign players not ruining the national team, used to be a time we had 3/4 players to choose from for every position on the park, now we struggling to find 2 sometimes even 1 English player for a position.

The FA have to make changes .
easy to knock england on 09:59 - Sep 4 with 5520 viewsTHEBUSH

easy to knock england on 09:49 - Sep 4 by Discodroids

in my circle of mates i dont know anyone who gives a flying fk about the national team anymore, except children , pensioners and women who like to leave the office early to order an anti pasti platter while they watch winston rooney and simon gerrard hawk up flem on a nice bit of greensward.

after a quite vigirous interrigation with corn on the cob prongs (afford you just the cutting depth you require without the kill) on old vi over the road , even she admitted "please god , let me die, i dont know who fabian delph is.."
proves my fuc king point.

supporting england???, as the buzzcocks would say.... what do i get??

fk all, thats what.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 10:00]

Oh Disco, I'm a pensioner, what's wrong with us then, we should be respected, not Discoregarded
easy to knock england on 09:59 - Sep 4 with 5516 viewsTheBlob

Spot on my son.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2014-09-04/harry-redknapp-rips-into-en

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

easy to knock england on 10:12 - Sep 4 with 5479 viewsTacticalR

I didn't see the match, but in my eyes anything is better than the Golden Generation.

Air hostess clique

easy to knock england on 10:15 - Sep 4 with 5473 viewstimcocking

Personally, i'll always support my country, however difficult.

The current team is, of course, poor, but so were Steve Palmer and Marc Nygaard. I still cheered them on.

Supprting your team in adversity is a test of character.
easy to knock england on 10:17 - Sep 4 with 5471 viewsDANRANGER

Very easy to knock and with just cause.

We do have good players and they need to be given a chance. They are only average at this point though and Roy is extremely frustrating as a manager. He f*cked it up in brazil and will do it again. As mentioned sterling has to play in the middle but he will never do it unless Rooney is injured. The only option based on Rooney playing is to drop Sturridge.

Wilshere is class but for only the 1st 30 minutes and then he is knackered and slowly disappears out of the game before going off at 60 minutes. Like a Sunday pub players fitness!

We looked decent for that 30 minutes but then players stopped running the channels and we lost our options.

I'll always support them but I don't expect anything to change.
easy to knock england on 10:27 - Sep 4 with 5450 viewsmakaveli1882

"It is disappointment after disappointment. Half the players don't give a toss. The fans can't be bothered to watch them.

well actually we all just went Brazil Miami and most going Switzerland over weekend (£12 pints) as not all of us get paid 3 million a year to sit on our fat saggy faced arse
easy to knock england on 10:38 - Sep 4 with 5417 viewsDiscodroids

easy to knock england on 09:59 - Sep 4 by THEBUSH

Oh Disco, I'm a pensioner, what's wrong with us then, we should be respected, not Discoregarded

no offense bush my old friend...but any one who went to the game last night outside my strict demographic(unless as the guardian of a minor) should never, ever,ever be released under their own recognisance.

i certainly dont think its a test of character to support the national team these days more a test of your capability to tolerate an outdated mode of poor entertainment for the masses.

[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 10:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

easy to knock england on 10:51 - Sep 4 with 5388 viewsTheBlob

easy to knock england on 10:27 - Sep 4 by makaveli1882

"It is disappointment after disappointment. Half the players don't give a toss. The fans can't be bothered to watch them.

well actually we all just went Brazil Miami and most going Switzerland over weekend (£12 pints) as not all of us get paid 3 million a year to sit on our fat saggy faced arse

Remember the old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"?
If you don't like the message don't shoot the messenger.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

easy to knock england on 11:09 - Sep 4 with 5364 viewssmegma

The penalty was our first shot on target.
easy to knock england on 11:19 - Sep 4 with 5338 viewsDiscodroids

easy to knock england.

yes, yes it is.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 11:40]

easy to knock england on 11:23 - Sep 4 with 5335 viewsQPR1882

easy to knock england on 11:09 - Sep 4 by smegma

The penalty was our first shot on target.

Nothing wrong just having 1 shot on target at Wembley
easy to knock england on 11:32 - Sep 4 with 5326 viewsdoogi55

the world cup is in 4 years plenty of time for the young new players to get btter as aa team.
young players getting slated will really help moral and confidence
Germany took 8 yrs to rebuild we have to do it 8 weeks if we don't then we must be crap.
easy to knock england on 11:35 - Sep 4 with 5309 viewsJigsore

Captain Rooney saved the day so don't worry...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

easy to knock england on 11:42 - Sep 4 with 5295 viewsdoogi55

easy to knock england on 11:23 - Sep 4 by QPR1882

Nothing wrong just having 1 shot on target at Wembley

easy to knock england on 12:08 - Sep 4 with 5248 viewsDiscodroids

to boost the disapointing attendances at wembley , simply give free tickets to the migrants storming p&o passenger ships family cars and lorrys at the 'el derado' port of calais.

we would have a five hundred thousand signing their hearts out down wembley way in time for the san marino game.

huzzah!!!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 12:12]

easy to knock england on 12:27 - Sep 4 with 5203 viewspaulparker

easy to knock england on 12:08 - Sep 4 by Discodroids

to boost the disapointing attendances at wembley , simply give free tickets to the migrants storming p&o passenger ships family cars and lorrys at the 'el derado' port of calais.

we would have a five hundred thousand signing their hearts out down wembley way in time for the san marino game.

huzzah!!!
[Post edited 4 Sep 2014 12:12]

TBH Disco that could actually act as a deterrent, 5 minutes of watching Baines cut back and passing sideways to cahill back to baines and over to milner to skew into the Royal box would have them running back to Folkstone quicker than you can say
tony blair Philanthropist of the year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

easy to knock england on 12:39 - Sep 4 with 5176 viewsJamie

If you accept that England are cannon fodder these days as a nation, with not much coming through and a governing body with no clue how to fix that, twinned with an utter disdain of their potential customers, then you will have no issue with the England team.
easy to knock england on 12:45 - Sep 4 with 5162 viewsDiscodroids

easy to knock england on 12:27 - Sep 4 by paulparker

TBH Disco that could actually act as a deterrent, 5 minutes of watching Baines cut back and passing sideways to cahill back to baines and over to milner to skew into the Royal box would have them running back to Folkstone quicker than you can say
tony blair Philanthropist of the year

" hello Tony !, how are you then? All right?
- Yeah, eh, yeah, nice to see you. What, er, how's, how's Cherie? All right then?
- Yeah, that's nice. Yeah, well, take care.
- Yeah, give my love to the family.
- O.K.! See you!............

.....cu nt."

easy to knock england on 13:08 - Sep 4 with 5125 viewsRangersAreBack

You can't just turn patriotism on and off as and when. Disaffection will permeate throughout society including the England team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024