Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks 'Arry 23:06 - Dec 28 with 3460 viewsDWQPR

Spunked over £20millon on three midfielders in the summer, one spends more time in A&E than on a football pitch, one cannot trap a wet bag of cement and the other, well I haven't got a clue what he does other than a combination of the other two.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Thanks 'Arry on 23:29 - Dec 28 with 2791 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

We won't get Mutch Fer Sandro, Even when fit.
Thanks 'Arry on 23:31 - Dec 28 with 2775 viewsjohncharles

Thanks 'Arry on 23:29 - Dec 28 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Classic.

Strong and stable my arse.

Thanks 'Arry on 23:32 - Dec 28 with 2770 viewsEalingRanger

Thanks 'Arry on 23:29 - Dec 28 by Hoop_Du_Jour

You win today
Thanks 'Arry on 23:40 - Dec 28 with 2733 viewsHollowayRanger

JUST NEED TO sign

wont

and

get

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thanks 'Arry on 23:45 - Dec 28 with 2717 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Fair go lads, Sandro was mint when able, Mutch hasn't had a proper run and I ain't sure what to make of Fer really, he can be brilliant one minute and shite the next!!

At least Joey has been consistent... fnaar
Thanks 'Arry on 23:58 - Dec 28 with 2648 viewsSpiritofGregory

Why did we pay so much money for a sick note and players who had just been relegated?
Thanks 'Arry on 00:02 - Dec 29 with 2644 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Thanks 'Arry on 23:58 - Dec 28 by SpiritofGregory

Why did we pay so much money for a sick note and players who had just been relegated?

Feck knows.
Thanks 'Arry on 00:18 - Dec 29 with 2603 viewsPunteR

Thanks 'Arry on 00:02 - Dec 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Feck knows.

Classic.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks 'Arry on 00:36 - Dec 29 with 2563 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Thanks 'Arry on 00:18 - Dec 29 by PunteR

Classic.

Is that supposed to mean something? What is that, a deep sarcastic hoo hah? I don't know...
Thanks 'Arry on 08:45 - Dec 29 with 2326 viewsderbyhoop

Thanks 'Arry on 23:58 - Dec 28 by SpiritofGregory

Because when you go up via the playoffs you are one of the favourites to get relegated. In that position you don't get the option of decent players at mid table PL teams.
Whether we should have paid as much as we did is a different question. There's plenty of others who would take Fer for £7m. Mutch was one of Cardiff's better players and is still only 22. Not been fit. Sandro has history with injury and we definitely overpaid. But, if the alternative, back in August, was Barton and Henry, was it worth a gamble?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Thanks 'Arry on 09:06 - Dec 29 with 2251 viewsQPR_John

Maybe if Fer were to play in his correct position things might change.
Thanks 'Arry on 09:07 - Dec 29 with 2236 viewsDiscodroids

im still prepared to give jordan mutch more time.

he was excellent last season and i thought it was one of his better games against the arsenal( not that that is saying much).

sandro makes gil scot heron loo like an advert for mens health...... £6-10 million..

when i think of the cash paid , for transfers/wages etc for Johnson and zamora, traore and sandro from our london rivals like a mark buys rain damaged umbrellas from del boy, it makes me rather angry sir!
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 9:08]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Thanks 'Arry on 10:35 - Dec 29 with 2086 viewsthemodfather

triffic lads....harry has had a huge chunk to spend since his arrival , with ltd success, few of his signings have been vfm or proven to be decent.
sandro always injured, niko in patches has been ok, caulker improving...rio awful, fer looks lost, mutch is dire...isla struggles and improves if vargas on pitch
of course mark hughes had even more spending clout and cocked that right up.
Thanks 'Arry on 10:41 - Dec 29 with 2067 viewsLoft1979

Thanks 'Arry on 10:35 - Dec 29 by themodfather

triffic lads....harry has had a huge chunk to spend since his arrival , with ltd success, few of his signings have been vfm or proven to be decent.
sandro always injured, niko in patches has been ok, caulker improving...rio awful, fer looks lost, mutch is dire...isla struggles and improves if vargas on pitch
of course mark hughes had even more spending clout and cocked that right up.

As I recall Hughes had a better squad, spent more but had less to show...and no injury excuses.
Thanks 'Arry on 11:16 - Dec 29 with 1994 viewsSpiritofGregory

Thanks 'Arry on 08:45 - Dec 29 by derbyhoop

Because when you go up via the playoffs you are one of the favourites to get relegated. In that position you don't get the option of decent players at mid table PL teams.
Whether we should have paid as much as we did is a different question. There's plenty of others who would take Fer for £7m. Mutch was one of Cardiff's better players and is still only 22. Not been fit. Sandro has history with injury and we definitely overpaid. But, if the alternative, back in August, was Barton and Henry, was it worth a gamble?

West Ham made some very astute signings. Players that we would of been able to sign.

Mutch and Fer were overpriced, Sandro will forever be plagued by injuries. Niko was another lazy signing.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 11:17]
Thanks 'Arry on 12:06 - Dec 29 with 1906 viewsTacticalR

We need a committee of the astute

Air hostess clique

Thanks 'Arry on 12:31 - Dec 29 with 1858 viewsDANRANGER

I believe we lack what is known as scouting. We need to draw a line under our transfers and set up a proper structure. Once the last deadline closed we should have had scouts out since then so that come 1st Jan we have a plan of what we need. If we can't get what we need then you move on, you don't just buy any old sh1t that used to play for Spurs. The club has to stop this process.

What we need is another striker and they've known that since Remy left (weeks before that even) so if we don't sign a striker in the 1st week, be it on loan or permanent then I ask what have we been doing for 6 months. He wants Defoe because it's an easy fit but that is just lazy.

We need a lot more but you can't just add another layer so he needs to get something out of Hoilett and Phillips or let them go to bring in alternative options. Other than that would make sense to recall Robinson and then Clint can be a back up centre half.
Thanks 'Arry on 13:16 - Dec 29 with 1802 viewsPunteR

Thanks 'Arry on 00:36 - Dec 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Is that supposed to mean something? What is that, a deep sarcastic hoo hah? I don't know...

my attempt at humor..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Thanks 'Arry on 13:17 - Dec 29 with 1794 viewsLoft1979

Thanks 'Arry on 11:16 - Dec 29 by SpiritofGregory

West Ham made some very astute signings. Players that we would of been able to sign.

Mutch and Fer were overpriced, Sandro will forever be plagued by injuries. Niko was another lazy signing.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 11:17]

West ham could take chances having a solid premiership nucleus.
Thanks 'Arry on 13:23 - Dec 29 with 1779 viewswestberksr

Thanks 'Arry on 12:06 - Dec 29 by TacticalR

We need a committee of the astute

in that picture is David Sullivan....

a) kneeling

or

b) standing in a hole
Thanks 'Arry on 13:34 - Dec 29 with 1745 viewsDWQPR

Thanks 'Arry on 13:23 - Dec 29 by westberksr

in that picture is David Sullivan....

a) kneeling

or

b) standing in a hole

It's Mike out of the Young Ones.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Thanks 'Arry on 19:52 - Dec 29 with 1612 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Thanks 'Arry on 13:16 - Dec 29 by PunteR

my attempt at humor..

Ah, it can be hard enough sometimes to interpret pixels on a screen alone, but when you've 12 pints of Asda's finest Chateau De Last Tuesday under your belt too, it becomes nigh on impossible!
Thanks 'Arry on 19:54 - Dec 29 with 1609 viewsjohncharles

Thanks 'Arry on 19:52 - Dec 29 by Hoop_Du_Jour

Ah, it can be hard enough sometimes to interpret pixels on a screen alone, but when you've 12 pints of Asda's finest Chateau De Last Tuesday under your belt too, it becomes nigh on impossible!

There are better beers out there. Try ESB, saves time.

Strong and stable my arse.

Thanks 'Arry on 20:15 - Dec 29 with 1565 viewsbosh67

I think when we signed Mutch Fer and Sandro most people were pretty pleased to be honest.

Mutch had a good season at Cardiff in central midfield.
Fer was on and off at Norwich but was seen as a real loss there.
Most Spurs fans didn't want to lose Sandro.

Mutch was injured for the start of the season and I don't think the gaffer knows where to play him and he certainly has no idea where he is meant to be playing.

Fer has flattered to deceive. A few Norwich fans said he either plays well or goes missing and he has continued that here. He's kind of the Dutch Mikele Leigertwood so far.

Sandro came to us with a disastrous injury record so it was a big gamble. When fit he is the iron man awe have always needed in midfield, but no one can get him fit.

Much as I think Harry is maybe a season over his sell by date I don't think those three coming in sounded like a lost cause when they came in. If all 3 were fit and playing to their full potential that would be a good three in the team. Unfortunately it hasn't happened.

The wasted player for me at the moment is Vargas. Looks like a play maker and played in every position except the middle, where he looks comfortable and dangerous. He's also not coping too well with the colder weather here. Of the four we have he is easily the most talented but has made some bad mistakes over the last few games and looks jaded.

On the upside, we are definitely better with Joey even if he does annoy with his passing sometimes and Henry has been a rock in midfield this season.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 20:17]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thanks 'Arry on 20:23 - Dec 29 with 1542 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

Thanks 'Arry on 20:15 - Dec 29 by bosh67

I think when we signed Mutch Fer and Sandro most people were pretty pleased to be honest.

Mutch had a good season at Cardiff in central midfield.
Fer was on and off at Norwich but was seen as a real loss there.
Most Spurs fans didn't want to lose Sandro.

Mutch was injured for the start of the season and I don't think the gaffer knows where to play him and he certainly has no idea where he is meant to be playing.

Fer has flattered to deceive. A few Norwich fans said he either plays well or goes missing and he has continued that here. He's kind of the Dutch Mikele Leigertwood so far.

Sandro came to us with a disastrous injury record so it was a big gamble. When fit he is the iron man awe have always needed in midfield, but no one can get him fit.

Much as I think Harry is maybe a season over his sell by date I don't think those three coming in sounded like a lost cause when they came in. If all 3 were fit and playing to their full potential that would be a good three in the team. Unfortunately it hasn't happened.

The wasted player for me at the moment is Vargas. Looks like a play maker and played in every position except the middle, where he looks comfortable and dangerous. He's also not coping too well with the colder weather here. Of the four we have he is easily the most talented but has made some bad mistakes over the last few games and looks jaded.

On the upside, we are definitely better with Joey even if he does annoy with his passing sometimes and Henry has been a rock in midfield this season.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 20:17]

Bingo! Exactly how I would've put if I hadn't had 12 pints of chemical cider in me!

I need you as my secretary
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024