Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where will we finish up next season? 12:05 - Jun 10 with 1482 viewsHooparoo

Where will we finish up next season?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Where will we finish up next season? on 13:40 - Jun 10 with 1388 viewsandygg

You forgot to put the Fukknows option.
Where will we finish up next season? on 13:48 - Jun 10 with 1374 viewsBasingstokeR

No "Staying up...just" option?
Where will we finish up next season? on 14:04 - Jun 10 with 1330 viewsloftus77

In court...again???
Where will we finish up next season? on 14:20 - Jun 10 with 1310 viewsadhoc_qpr

Too early to say!

As we are currently - mid table obscurity or sneak playoffs.

Once we sell Austin, Phillips, Fer etc - relegated again

If we replace them well and fill the other gaps in the squad adequately - back to mid-table obscurity.
Where will we finish up next season? on 14:24 - Jun 10 with 1296 viewsPinnerPaul

Where will we finish up next season? on 14:04 - Jun 10 by loftus77

In court...again???

When was the last time we were in court then?
Where will we finish up next season? on 15:48 - Jun 10 with 1213 viewsMytch_QPR

Where will we finish up next season? on 14:24 - Jun 10 by PinnerPaul

When was the last time we were in court then?

I guess loftus 77 was either referring to Faurlingate - not really court but an 'FA hearing' - maybe he was also thinking of the possible FFP situation.

Anyway, we'll finish eleventh. You heard it here first.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Where will we finish up next season? on 15:51 - Jun 10 with 1203 viewsFDC

I predict we'll avoid relegation but there'll it be nervy at times. Bottom quarter. And loads of Ramsey and Les Out threads.
Where will we finish up next season? on 17:37 - Jun 10 with 1125 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mid table obscurity sounds terrific. Hopefully the season will be meaningless by Christmas. Just what we need I think .
Login to get fewer ads

Where will we finish up next season? on 18:14 - Jun 10 with 1088 viewsessextaxiboy

Top with a record points total . Hull the only danger....... IMO of course
Where will we finish up next season? on 18:25 - Jun 10 with 1068 viewsJamie

Where will we finish up next season? on 18:14 - Jun 10 by essextaxiboy

Top with a record points total . Hull the only danger....... IMO of course

Cliche mid table obscurity would be a good rebuilding season for us.
Where will we finish up next season? on 19:38 - Jun 10 with 1001 viewsPBLOCK

I'll answer once the season kicks off. The couple of signings we have so far made look promising and over the course of the next few weeks I imagine many more will
come in and unfortunately a few may go ( we all know who)

The thing with Championship is that yes it is very tough and yes it can be that bottom beats top but the thing is consistency is the key. If we have a half decent matchday 16 we could do ok. The depth of squad in the championship is nothing like the Prem.

The year we won the playoffs in the January we lost Austin, Simpson and Phillips, and even with the budget we had / amount of loans we bought in we struggled.

If you look at some of the sides up there last season none of them on paper looked amazing but they got on a run got some confidence going and most of the sides (Bournemouth especially) seemed to be lucky injury wise.

Next season will be tough in the Championship - it always is but if we do decent business we may go ok
Where will we finish up next season? on 20:11 - Jun 10 with 946 viewsGetMeRangers

Where will we finish up next season? on 15:51 - Jun 10 by FDC

I predict we'll avoid relegation but there'll it be nervy at times. Bottom quarter. And loads of Ramsey and Les Out threads.

sure there should be a sweepstake for how many anti Les and CR threads. Somthing will have to fill; the void opened by JB and SWP departure
Where will we finish up next season? on 20:21 - Jun 10 with 935 viewsPunteR

Where will we finish up next season? on 15:48 - Jun 10 by Mytch_QPR

I guess loftus 77 was either referring to Faurlingate - not really court but an 'FA hearing' - maybe he was also thinking of the possible FFP situation.

Anyway, we'll finish eleventh. You heard it here first.

No way will we finish 11th... not in a million years...no chance... we'll be 12th.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Where will we finish up next season? on 20:40 - Jun 10 with 904 viewsraskolnikov

Mid table obscurity in the Championship means that until the penultimate game you have a chance of sneaking into the playoffs or getting relegated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024