Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Traore kicked a ball. 16:45 - Sep 8 with 2480 viewsWilloW4

With all the worry, trouble and grief with the migrant crisis... Fear not ladies and gents... Traore walked (er, I mean ), got back to near match fitness ( whatever that means) for the reserves.. Not sure about you lot, but I can't stand the excitement...footnote: have a look at the picture of JET and the little reading player on the QPR offy... What?
Traore kicked a ball. on 16:56 - Sep 8 with 2423 viewssimmo

Ha! JET is some unit... He scored again too, is that a goal in every game he's started so far?

Fck Traore. Good to see YSY start his 3rd game in a week too, I really hope Ramsey likes him enough to drop Konchesky...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Traore kicked a ball. on 17:06 - Sep 8 with 2390 viewswombat

Traore kicked a ball. on 16:56 - Sep 8 by simmo

Ha! JET is some unit... He scored again too, is that a goal in every game he's started so far?

Fck Traore. Good to see YSY start his 3rd game in a week too, I really hope Ramsey likes him enough to drop Konchesky...

thought konchesky did well in the last home game funnily enough, got forward well and defended well , remember hes not played to much in the last year so will need time to get back to form , defo not as bad a player as some make out he is

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Traore kicked a ball. on 17:15 - Sep 8 with 2354 viewssimmo

Traore kicked a ball. on 17:06 - Sep 8 by wombat

thought konchesky did well in the last home game funnily enough, got forward well and defended well , remember hes not played to much in the last year so will need time to get back to form , defo not as bad a player as some make out he is

Don't disagree and like you I thought he was decent against Rotherham - Ramsey made a good point about him taking the responsibility to 'defend on his own' which allowed Chery to stay forwards. But YSY is so much faster than him and Nedum aside we really need pace at the back.

Also, Konchesky is a short term solution, YSY is our player and proven at this level (and you could even argue in the prem) I would rather we kept Konchesky as 2nd choice until Robinson is back in contention.

Traore kicked a ball. on 17:58 - Sep 8 with 2256 viewsElHoop

Yeah Konchesky has a decent game against Rotherham so I expect that he'll keep his place. I've a feeling that Ramsey doesn't really fancy YSY but I might be wrong.
Traore kicked a ball. on 20:08 - Sep 8 with 2093 viewsingeminate

Traore kicked a ball. on 17:58 - Sep 8 by ElHoop

Yeah Konchesky has a decent game against Rotherham so I expect that he'll keep his place. I've a feeling that Ramsey doesn't really fancy YSY but I might be wrong.

Prefer to see Cole given a game, hope I'm wrong but think Yuk might get bullied in the championship. Konchesky has done nothing to impress, teams constantly target him and I thought he had a poor game at Rotherham - though accept I'm in the minority here - either way a blunder v nearly let them score an early goal. For me his legs have gone and its Rio all over again, only cheaper.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Traore kicked a ball. on 08:48 - Sep 9 with 1862 viewssimmo

Traore kicked a ball. on 20:08 - Sep 8 by ingeminate

Prefer to see Cole given a game, hope I'm wrong but think Yuk might get bullied in the championship. Konchesky has done nothing to impress, teams constantly target him and I thought he had a poor game at Rotherham - though accept I'm in the minority here - either way a blunder v nearly let them score an early goal. For me his legs have gone and its Rio all over again, only cheaper.

Konchesky did have a good game aganst Rotherham, but it was mainly in the 2nd half. Not sure why you think YSY would get bullied in the Championship, he was great last time we were here with most of the opinion that he should have played in the play-offs. Kpekwa has looked decent going forwards, with his desire to overlap and cross a ball, but as Ramsey said, if we're playing Chery on the left, the LB will get very little defensive cover so will have to win his 1 on 1's, I'm not sure how Kpekwa would do limited to that kind of role.

Traore kicked a ball. on 09:02 - Sep 9 with 1846 viewsDiscodroids

If at all Possible, id like Armand Traore's Name to be stricken from the records.
The Footballing equivalent of Mcbeth.

never speak the name of the French/Senegal 'Footballer'

Hot potato, orchestra stalls, Puck will make amends.[ tweak each others nose]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Traore kicked a ball. on 10:38 - Sep 9 with 1776 viewsHooparoo

How the fck a bloke as one footed as Traore ever became a professional footballer is beyond me. Another waste of space we got lumbered with.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Traore kicked a ball. on 12:48 - Sep 9 with 1677 viewspaulparker

Traore kicked a ball. on 10:38 - Sep 9 by Hooparoo

How the fck a bloke as one footed as Traore ever became a professional footballer is beyond me. Another waste of space we got lumbered with.

Not only lumbered with but gave another 2 year contract to
i would say possibly our worst fullback , he makes gary chivers look like Phillip Lahm

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Traore kicked a ball. on 13:19 - Sep 9 with 1629 viewsJonDoeman

Traore kicked a ball. on 12:48 - Sep 9 by paulparker

Not only lumbered with but gave another 2 year contract to
i would say possibly our worst fullback , he makes gary chivers look like Phillip Lahm

He got another 2 year contract on the back of good performances is in this league when he was playing for a contract. His contract is in its last season again, so the trick is, put the carrot there but whip it away this time!
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 13:20]

It Is What It Is !!

Traore kicked a ball. on 14:03 - Sep 9 with 1567 viewsingeminate

Traore kicked a ball. on 08:48 - Sep 9 by simmo

Konchesky did have a good game aganst Rotherham, but it was mainly in the 2nd half. Not sure why you think YSY would get bullied in the Championship, he was great last time we were here with most of the opinion that he should have played in the play-offs. Kpekwa has looked decent going forwards, with his desire to overlap and cross a ball, but as Ramsey said, if we're playing Chery on the left, the LB will get very little defensive cover so will have to win his 1 on 1's, I'm not sure how Kpekwa would do limited to that kind of role.

I watched the highlights of the Rotherham game on player after I posted about this on another thread, and confirmed what I had thought before from watching it live. We were v lucky not to concede after konchesky was caught early on, he was beaten a couple of times. Second half he did better. For me at best an average game.

Re Yuk, that was lazy by me, you are right he was decent in the champ last time around, he looked iffy last couple of times I've seen him, but it's stupid of me to link that to him being bullied off the ball and you are right to point that out.

Re your one on one point and Chery covering, fair point. With his goal scoring seems churlish to suggest Chery do more defensively.

That said I don't think we should abandon a player who goes forward as well as defends. Cole will have the speed to get back faster and Henry if playing has always had a knack for covering in when gaps appear defensively.

I also don't think konchesky does amazingly as just a defender!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Traore kicked a ball. on 14:33 - Sep 9 with 1531 viewsJonDoeman

Yun's the best left back in the championship, if he can get back to what he was, this time last year, & keeps his confidence up.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 14:37]

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024