Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' 16:59 - Oct 17 with 4181 viewsDiscodroids

"Rembrant."

in the name of all thats holy, unseat this prosaic, benign, placid, barren manager .i dont care that his decent, or that he has a simian smile fixed on that vacant face. He simply hasnt the minerals for the fkn job at hand. never did.never will.

There's a reason this andy warhol 15 minutes of fame merchant never had a managers job until 52. he isnt one.

If he was booted out tomorrow , this subjugated browbeaten sap wouldnt be offered a job as a manager forany football league team. were stagnant ditch water under his watch.

hes a void, the Abyss . a ball of confusion. A manager that turns wine into water .

Send for Kenny Jacket and joe Gallen....

[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 17:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 17:10 - Oct 17 with 4124 viewsBlackCrowe

Or Bobby C in Saturday Night Fever

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 17:16 - Oct 17 with 4102 viewsPunteR

The gang would be called The worrier's

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 17:36 - Oct 17 with 4067 viewsDiscodroids

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 17:10 - Oct 17 by BlackCrowe

Or Bobby C in Saturday Night Fever

You did make me chortle there mate!

look LFW, just for once, im not here to argue, on a wind up , or offend.

But plainly this man does not posses the traits or indeed the capability to be a manager in this cut throat business. Nothing will change under this poor pawn .

He doesnt seem to motivate or command the desire or respect of his charges.

this is a man that should recognise his limitations and parameters.

no shame in that, Chris has achieved more in life than i ever did, being a bloated twice divorced probation officer and ex drug addict with a couple of my kids living in a gated christian comune with their mother!.

But thats life, not everyone is cut out for this. And dear chris will never be a football MANAGER as long as he is decent and has a smile on his face.

he needs to go, and he needs to go now. this was the wrong appointment and to carry on down this road will lead to christ knows what.

TF put down thise nobbys nuts And make that call to cull this poor fellow before this job destroys him.

the crowd sang it today.. 'you dont know what youre doing"..i concur , i dont think he ever did since he took over.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 17:46]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 20:26 - Oct 17 with 3974 viewssimmo

I bloody love that film...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 09:21 - Oct 18 with 3878 viewsNortholt_Rs

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 17:36 - Oct 17 by Discodroids

You did make me chortle there mate!

look LFW, just for once, im not here to argue, on a wind up , or offend.

But plainly this man does not posses the traits or indeed the capability to be a manager in this cut throat business. Nothing will change under this poor pawn .

He doesnt seem to motivate or command the desire or respect of his charges.

this is a man that should recognise his limitations and parameters.

no shame in that, Chris has achieved more in life than i ever did, being a bloated twice divorced probation officer and ex drug addict with a couple of my kids living in a gated christian comune with their mother!.

But thats life, not everyone is cut out for this. And dear chris will never be a football MANAGER as long as he is decent and has a smile on his face.

he needs to go, and he needs to go now. this was the wrong appointment and to carry on down this road will lead to christ knows what.

TF put down thise nobbys nuts And make that call to cull this poor fellow before this job destroys him.

the crowd sang it today.. 'you dont know what youre doing"..i concur , i dont think he ever did since he took over.

[Post edited 17 Oct 2015 17:46]

So why did they appoint him in the role then? That's the bit I just cannot fathom.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 09:51 - Oct 18 with 3861 viewsPommyhoop

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 20:26 - Oct 17 by simmo

I bloody love that film...

It was on 'Masterpiece' last week. My Daughter watched it with me and was pissing herself at me coming out with the dialogue just before it was said.
Great film of our yoof.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 09:57 - Oct 18 with 3847 viewsDiscodroids

christ i was on one last night!.

For those that Remember the film kop this sample at 5 mins 20.

'Can you dig it'
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 9:58]

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:01 - Oct 18 with 3834 viewsLblock

Disco mon liege... Me and thee have sung from the same Kenny Jackett sheet for a long time
Trouble is KJ would cost money and I'd say he would certainly see Wolves a better bet than us at the moment

We also have the least suitable Gallen brother at the wrong level. Stephen is a QPR man through and through and I wish him no ill; but he should be continuing his good work at yoof level and not staring up at the away end in St. Andrews as we bellow "You don't know what you're doing"

A sad state of affairs indeed

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:09 - Oct 18 with 3826 viewsDiscodroids

Well mate, it seems to me with the appointment of Warnock that the club are doing everything they can to back up their insane decision back in february 2015 when they appointed this void entity as the manager.

Short of digging up clare raynor or getting miriam stoppard in, i dont know what else they can do to support this totally unsuitable , vulnerable shadow puppet of a Manager.

Hes our les reed.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:31 - Oct 18 with 3802 viewsLadbrokeR

There was a great line in this film at the end. The Warriors had fought their way back to to coney and they take the gang that are following them onto the beach. I think it was Swan who turns to the enemy and says 'when we see the sea we figure we're home'.
If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:33 - Oct 18 with 3798 viewsDiscodroids

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:31 - Oct 18 by LadbrokeR

There was a great line in this film at the end. The Warriors had fought their way back to to coney and they take the gang that are following them onto the beach. I think it was Swan who turns to the enemy and says 'when we see the sea we figure we're home'.

cor gave me goosebumps that did.beautiful.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 10:33]

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 11:13 - Oct 18 with 3778 viewsPommyhoop

My daughter spat out her coke when I shouted out
'We're gonna rain on you warriors' seconds before the little dumpy Orphan with the 'Fro said the exact same words.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 11:14]

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 11:17 - Oct 18 with 3772 viewsPommyhoop

How was Swan' s double fisted punch to the body then to the head.
Nearly as good at it as Cap'n James T Kirk.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 11:41 - Oct 18 with 3756 viewsTacticalR

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 10:31 - Oct 18 by LadbrokeR

That cry is taken from Xenophon's original story...from when the Greek warriors who had fought their way out of Persia got to the Black Sea

The Original Warriors
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/24/the-original-warriors

Air hostess clique

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 12:21 - Oct 18 with 3730 viewsLadbrokeR

This is why I love this board.
If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 12:22 - Oct 18 with 3726 viewsDiscodroids

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 11:41 - Oct 18 by TacticalR

That cry is taken from Xenophon's original story...from when the Greek warriors who had fought their way out of Persia got to the Black Sea

The Original Warriors
http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/03/24/the-original-warriors

Ace.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:44 - Oct 31 with 3630 viewsDiscodroids

What do you know about Kenny Jackett?
Magic... whole lotta magic.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:49 - Oct 31 with 3615 viewsCHUBBS

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:44 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

What do you know about Kenny Jackett?
Magic... whole lotta magic.

We're just a bunch of wanabees who ain't gettin invited to the big meet
If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:59 - Oct 31 with 3590 viewsDiscodroids

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:49 - Oct 31 by CHUBBS

We're just a bunch of wanabees who ain't gettin invited to the big meet

The orphans !.

Chubbs, "is what we fought all night to get back to?"

has anyone noticed he walks a bit like dick emerys 'Honky tonk?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:00]

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 19:26 - Oct 31 with 3560 viewsCHUBBS

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 18:59 - Oct 31 by Discodroids

The orphans !.

Chubbs, "is what we fought all night to get back to?"

has anyone noticed he walks a bit like dick emerys 'Honky tonk?
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:00]

Disco thats the gait of a dead man walking,if we get mullered on Tuesday night i think he'll be gone.
We need to get the next one right but knowing us we'll completely fcuk it up.
I'd like to see Ajax given the job,the football would be violent and exciting,just the way we like it.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:39]
If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 21:16 - Oct 31 with 3482 viewsDiscodroids

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 19:26 - Oct 31 by CHUBBS

Disco thats the gait of a dead man walking,if we get mullered on Tuesday night i think he'll be gone.
We need to get the next one right but knowing us we'll completely fcuk it up.
I'd like to see Ajax given the job,the football would be violent and exciting,just the way we like it.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2015 19:39]

weve got to bop our back to loftus road !!

love you chubbs, always have ..always will.

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 21:59 - Oct 31 with 3449 viewsPunteR

If Ramsey Was A gang Leader in ' The Warriors' on 09:57 - Oct 18 by Discodroids

christ i was on one last night!.

For those that Remember the film kop this sample at 5 mins 20.

'Can you dig it'
[Post edited 18 Oct 2015 9:58]

One of the best tunes dropped on the Frankie thread for me.. solid tune. i played it over and over.
That rumbling bassline reminds me of this tune.
Play these two tunes back to back and that's 20 mins of a top night right there..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024