Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? 17:41 - Feb 2 with 2668 viewsQPR1882

http://www.qpr.co.uk//news/article/qpr-superstore-charlie-austin-conor-washingto

All those old shirts that the club have in stock with the soon to be old badge on they can now knock out at £15 a pop.
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 17:47 - Feb 2 with 2645 viewsJigsore

why not both?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 18:06 - Feb 2 with 2554 viewsBklynRanger

My word. And if you didn't bother to put a name on this season's shirt you can have one for 14.99 anyway. Or buy one at 50% off. That's a full-on valuetasm.

I love you Tone, get down that Old Oak Common and build a load of stuff. Anything, doesn't matter what it is, just get it up. Call me.
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:05 - Feb 2 with 2389 viewsLblock

I'm not one for buying replica kit -- last time I did when was when we won the Championship and I have it signed by the squad at the POTY do that season (apart from Adel who had his minders keeping us mug punters away and then stormed off when he didn't win the top prize).

Before that I have the League One promotion shirt, also signed by the squad at Hammersmith Town Hall that brilliant night.

HOWEVER... this seems a great deal. Kudos to the club here.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:43 - Feb 2 with 2254 viewsGloucs_R

New badge and new manufacturer next season?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:44 - Feb 2 with 2245 viewsDougal_RBlock

I called it a couple of months back about Rangers buying Nike out the contract......
I've got no word on new supplier yet though
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:49 - Feb 2 with 2227 viewsconnell10

I can safely say i wouldnt take one of those crap shirts even if the club were handing them out free!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:59 - Feb 2 with 2195 viewsQPRDave

Take it on face value, decent gesture I think.
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 20:04 - Feb 2 with 2181 viewsQPRDave

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:44 - Feb 2 by Dougal_RBlock

I called it a couple of months back about Rangers buying Nike out the contract......
I've got no word on new supplier yet though

Oh that's great. Adidas or Umbro would be good. Although anyone that can hoop the back will do....Influence, Clubshop anyone
Login to get fewer ads

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 02:39 - Feb 3 with 1872 viewsFredManRave

Great idea. Now if they could just backdate a few years then I can get my "Ord" top updated.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 11:12 - Feb 3 with 1591 viewstimcocking

No doubt they have a surplus to shift after not selling many un-hooped shirts.

They should cost closer to 15.99 normally if you ask me.
Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 11:33 - Feb 3 with 1559 viewsTacticalR

In this era of rapid player turnover why not just sell kits with Velcro letters that can easily be re-arranged?

Air hostess clique

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 11:36 - Feb 3 with 1549 viewsloftboy

Great PR stunt by the club or generous offer ? on 19:59 - Feb 2 by QPRDave

Take it on face value, decent gesture I think.

They always knock the shirts out for a score at this time of year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024