Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan Cousins? 11:54 - Apr 18 with 2896 viewsrichranger

West London Sport say were are interested in signing Cousins from Charlton. He looked very decent against us last week, and is on a free. Thoughts?

http://www.westlondonsport.com/football/transfer-gossip-qpr-linked-with-charlton

Jordan Cousins? on 11:55 - Apr 18 with 2890 viewsichbinnaughty

I don't think.
I just do.
Jordan Cousins? on 11:56 - Apr 18 with 2882 viewseghamranger

Henry to Ipswich much be on then....

Bye Karl..

Tractor (taxi) 🚖

Coat...
Jordan Cousins? on 11:59 - Apr 18 with 2869 viewsrsonist

I know this may seem like pedantry but WLS doesn't say that, it's reporting that the Daily Star are saying it. There is a whacking great big difference...
Jordan Cousins? on 12:04 - Apr 18 with 2845 viewsrichranger

Jordan Cousins? on 11:59 - Apr 18 by rsonist

I know this may seem like pedantry but WLS doesn't say that, it's reporting that the Daily Star are saying it. There is a whacking great big difference...

True!
Jordan Cousins? on 12:08 - Apr 18 with 2814 viewsrsonist

OTOH Cousins would very much fit into the profile of the type of player we're after, and if he is on a free then half the division will be after him too. So not much to doubt either!
Jordan Cousins? on 12:08 - Apr 18 with 2813 viewseghamranger

See if they can do a bogof deal with Harriott as well... Hopefully get them in early like Gladwin and Luongo last year
Jordan Cousins? on 12:15 - Apr 18 with 2769 viewsrichranger

Jordan Cousins? on 12:08 - Apr 18 by eghamranger

See if they can do a bogof deal with Harriott as well... Hopefully get them in early like Gladwin and Luongo last year

Yes, Harriot would be good too!
Jordan Cousins? on 12:26 - Apr 18 with 2724 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jordan Cousins? on 12:15 - Apr 18 by richranger

Yes, Harriot would be good too!

Herriott, you say?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Jordan Cousins? on 12:39 - Apr 18 with 2672 viewsdanehoop

Charlton season ticket holders that I know. They rate Cousins, reckon he has 3 year contract and is likely to be sold as part of Charltons end of year fire sale. So possibly some legs in this one.

They dont rate Harriot, who hasnt been particuarly good/consistent for them.Seemed that we would be welcome to him, rather in the style of Sandro for WBA from us.

Never knowingly understood

Jordan Cousins? on 12:42 - Apr 18 with 2643 viewsQPRDave

Keeping it in the family eh.......so who is Jordon's Cousin?!
Jordan Cousins? on 12:50 - Apr 18 with 2604 viewsMick_S

Jordan Cousins? on 12:42 - Apr 18 by QPRDave

Keeping it in the family eh.......so who is Jordon's Cousin?!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Jordan Cousins? on 12:53 - Apr 18 with 2577 viewsJigsore

Jordan Cousins? on 12:26 - Apr 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Herriott, you say?

no, definitely Harriott

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Jordan Cousins? on 13:24 - Apr 18 with 2466 viewsDorse

Jordan Cousins? on 12:53 - Apr 18 by Jigsore

no, definitely Harriott

The longer you look at the picture, the more the smile becomes sinister. I do not want to know his intentions regarding that pepper grinder.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Jordan Cousins? on 13:26 - Apr 18 with 2465 viewsQPR_Jim

Sounds like a good deal if the price is right. I've heard good stuff about Lookman as well, think he might be worth buying if going cheap as he's only 18 and could be loaned back to Charlton to get games in League 1 next year. A bit of a gamble but if he started banging in goals next year at that level he'd price would go through the roof.
Jordan Cousins? on 15:52 - Apr 18 with 2235 viewsrsonist

Lookman's been interesting Arsenal supposedly. Although so was Cousins a few years ago.

After Alli, Austin, Vardy, Bolasie etc and with all the cash around to gamble there are plenty of eyes on the division. Newcastle and Villa haven't done the foreign market any favours either.
Jordan Cousins? on 15:55 - Apr 18 with 2225 viewsrsonist

Jordan Cousins? on 12:39 - Apr 18 by danehoop

Charlton season ticket holders that I know. They rate Cousins, reckon he has 3 year contract and is likely to be sold as part of Charltons end of year fire sale. So possibly some legs in this one.

They dont rate Harriot, who hasnt been particuarly good/consistent for them.Seemed that we would be welcome to him, rather in the style of Sandro for WBA from us.

Yes, Harriott's been doing a Hoilett by the sounds of it. (Not that he isn't talented, but).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024