Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker 09:24 - May 20 with 1783 viewsQPRDave

Transfer gossip: Magpies linked with Caulker, Fulham reportedly want Murray
Transfer gossip: Magpies linked with Caulker, Fulham reportedly want Murray

By West London Sport 20/05/2016

West London Sport

A round-up of the latest transfer speculation involving the area’s Championship clubs…

Newcastle are interested in signing Steven Caulker from QPR, according to the Shields Gazette.

Rangers are keen to offload the defender, who joined Southampton and later Liverpool on loan last season.

And it is claimed that Newcastle are considering making a move for Caulker this summer.
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 09:50 - May 20 with 1709 viewsadhoc_qpr

Great news if true, he's useless to us currently and expensive to boot.

If someone can get his head sorted they'll have a decent player, but we really don't need troublemakers in our young squad at this stage of it's development.
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:11 - May 20 with 1639 viewsWilloW4

According to one rag yesterday, Swansea interested in Hoillet.
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:18 - May 20 with 1616 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:11 - May 20 by WilloW4

According to one rag yesterday, Swansea interested in Hoillet.

Long since rumoured and there was talk last season. They've clearly waited and saved a few mill. However, as he will no longer be on our payroll as of 1 July, I am more interested in them taking that other waster from us, preferably for some cash.

We deserve a....fee for Fer, not a feckin' Fer freebee.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:20 - May 20 with 1609 viewsLongsufferingR

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:18 - May 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Long since rumoured and there was talk last season. They've clearly waited and saved a few mill. However, as he will no longer be on our payroll as of 1 July, I am more interested in them taking that other waster from us, preferably for some cash.

As he's from abroad, would there be involvement from FIFA in a fee for Fer?
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:25 - May 20 with 1591 viewsMick_S

Fi fi fo fum FIFA in a fee for Fer?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:26 - May 20 with 1583 viewsLongsufferingR

If there's no fee for Fer from FIFA, it's a fee-free free for all for Fer.
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:28 - May 20 with 1574 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:20 - May 20 by LongsufferingR

As he's from abroad, would there be involvement from FIFA in a fee for Fer?

What, FIFA form a force to find fault with a fee formulated by Fernandes and Francesco for Fer?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:33 - May 20 with 1556 viewsLongsufferingR

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:28 - May 20 by PlanetHonneywood

What, FIFA form a force to find fault with a fee formulated by Fernandes and Francesco for Fer?

Yes.
Login to get fewer ads

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:34 - May 20 with 1543 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:33 - May 20 by LongsufferingR

Yes.

F....d, for sure!

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:35 - May 20 with 1535 viewsHantsR

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:18 - May 20 by PlanetHonneywood

Glad there's no f in Hoillet
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:39 - May 20 with 1521 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:35 - May 20 by HantsR

Glad there's no f in Hoillet

But there are two in Effort. Take them out and eort not to have been signed

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:48 - May 20 with 1500 viewsrobith

Would possibly be the quintessential Newcastle signing. Start the car
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:52 - May 20 with 1488 viewsMick_S

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 10:48 - May 20 by robith

Would possibly be the quintessential Newcastle signing. Start the car

I'll take him in my motor cycle side car combo.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 11:04 - May 20 with 1435 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sounds like bollox to me. Toon are going to be scrambling to economise, so they're not going to be wanting to bring in some half-assed toss-pot on Premier money.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 11:11 - May 20 with 1412 viewsJuzzie

Quite why anyone would want him is beyond me. Fat contract and huge expense to any club with no guarantee he'll sort himself out.

I hope someone does though!
Rumour, Newcastle interested in Caulker on 11:57 - May 20 with 1299 viewsBklynRanger

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024