Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Mc on Polter 12:28 - Aug 4 with 2437 viewsDorse

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/sebastian-polter-qpr-transformat

Nice article on our Teutonic Totem-Pole.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Dave Mc on Polter on 12:35 - Aug 4 with 2388 viewsenfieldargh

odds on BFG making the German national team?

At the Euros they only had Mario Gomes 31 years old and were crying out for a front man

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dave Mc on Polter on 13:01 - Aug 4 with 2256 viewslondonscottish

No Poulter No Party.

JFH was very +ve about him on Talksport this morning.

Strong, fast, good at hold up, strike rate improving.

Just needs a bit of help on the technical side.

Looking for ward to the BFG causing a bit of chaos this year.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Dave Mc on Polter on 13:11 - Aug 4 with 2208 viewsbosh67

I predict that Polter will go from strength to strength this season. Love his attitude. Think he will be a big player for us this season, along with Chery and Cousins.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Dave Mc on Polter on 13:43 - Aug 4 with 2081 viewsenfieldargh

Impossible Germany? BFG uber alles seb

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Dave Mc on Polter on 13:57 - Aug 4 with 2009 viewsLongsufferingR

Love him. Had a sneaky EW on him at 66/1 for top scorer.
Dave Mc on Polter on 13:59 - Aug 4 with 1994 viewshoof_hearted

I've been busting to say this since I saw the goal highlights. The power, pace and shot strength of his goal against Watford was reminiscent of a Les goal.

We will find out as the season goes on how much of that was because the Watford defender was slow and lazy on the day but I'm taking the opportunity to dream of 5 seasons with 30+ goals then a £75m transfer to Real Madrid. (Where he teams up again with JFH having taken QPR to the premier league title.)

And while I'm at it, I may as well see if Rhianna can pop over for a nosh.
Dave Mc on Polter on 14:47 - Aug 4 with 1829 views1MoreBrightonR

i want to see us lob a high cross in the area on Sunday in the first 5 mins, watch Greeno come for it and Polter clatter in to him...set the tone for the game :)
Dave Mc on Polter on 14:58 - Aug 4 with 1779 viewsAntti_Heinola

you bloody know Greeno's going to have a blinder though. Even his kicking will be immaculate I bet.

Interestingly, Leeds fans tell me they consider Smithies a clown for some poor performances at Elland road down the years. so we have two sets of fans who each think the other has a crap keeper.

0-0.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Dave Mc on Polter on 17:07 - Aug 4 with 1532 viewssimmo

A slightly mental, hard working, cult figure that flits between being an unplayable animal to a man that has only just discovered the use of his limbs. What on earth is not to love?

As a side point, also seems a bloody lovely guy.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Dave Mc on Polter on 01:07 - Aug 5 with 1006 viewsaussiehoop

Dave Mc on Polter on 17:07 - Aug 4 by simmo

A slightly mental, hard working, cult figure that flits between being an unplayable animal to a man that has only just discovered the use of his limbs. What on earth is not to love?

Haha easily my favourite description!
Dave Mc on Polter on 05:41 - Aug 5 with 939 viewswestberksr

Dave Mc on Polter on 17:07 - Aug 4 by simmo

When describing him to a non-QPR mate, I came up with a very similar description!

Personally I love the big lump, plays like he cares and that gives me a warm feeling and buys him a lot of slack for when it doesn't all come off
Dave Mc on Polter on 07:03 - Aug 5 with 882 viewsPunteR

I'm not sure he's made it to cult status yet but has potential. Very inconsistent player. It was a great goal at Watford but it was only a friendly. He's up against some good players this season but I hope he tears up the league. We've seen glimpses,just needs a good start and run in the team. Same applies with Washington .

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024