Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feck me he's clueless 22:49 - Sep 21 with 2402 viewswombat

Tonight thought we played ok , certain,y better than previous few weeks . Why oh why couldn't he see the three down washingtons wing until they scored the second ?
We looked fairly comftable until then and the only change for me was Elcoyte for chery and polter for the excellent sylla .

Hope he does a Ramsey takes Washington off ( who worked his nuts off ) and left us totally exposed
Takes cousins off why ? Looked like he was fit and happy to continue

Team performance was decent tonight they battled they tackled then JFH fecked it up
Roll on sat Henry back in the middle with loungo prob

Jimmy the clocks ticking mate

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Feck me he's clueless on 23:05 - Sep 21 with 2297 viewsBostonR

Clueless is too polite. After we went ahead he did nothing to make us a little more solid-you just knew Sunderland would equalise. Thereafter very poor subs and game plan with no effort on his part to get it back 2-2. He just cannot or will not change it. If he goes one up front on Sat I suspect he will get lynched. Sandro and Cousins looked really good.
Feck me he's clueless on 23:25 - Sep 21 with 2162 viewsozranger

I'm not going to argue with a wombat - I've faced too many of them in the past. However, I'd like to use this thread to say a few things. I know I am not a manager but, personally, I would have gone for the throat as soon as we made the breakthrough. Sunderland were there for the taking and their decision to wait for ten minutes after Sandro's goal prior to making their three subs meant we had enough time to grab a second. If that had happened there is all the likelihood that they would have put away the bus and headed home. As we all know, nothing was done. This is a cup game and so tactics should be different to that of a league game.

In relation to the Washington sub, I first thought that ElK would move to the left side and Luongo into the position behind the forward(s). But that did not happen. Not too sure that Luongo is as good a wide defender as he is a middle of the park defender. He still made two great tackles in his few minutes on the park. But, the problem was down out left from the beginning. Washington, I thought, did his best as a left-side midfielder and covered well when required. Why ElK did not move there when he had experience in that position while Luongo did not is something that still puzzles me.
Feck me he's clueless on 23:43 - Sep 21 with 2085 viewsactonman

A lot more upbeat than this time last Tuesday , some positive signs tonight but I will say this, from the minute they started the second half, everything was aimed at our left back and I didn't see a lot of changes to help him out there.

Also when they decided to make 3 changes and old shorts up to his fking t!ts came on , we just fking froze and let him do some sort on Pirlo tribute act , spraying 40 yard balls across the pitch while rallying his troops like General Custer !!
We fking stood admiring the cnt like a load of star struck kids !!

Can we just have a bit of bllox about us and show up like we're the fking daddy and we ain't taking no sh!t just fking once !!!
Feck me he's clueless on 23:51 - Sep 21 with 2042 viewsdaveB

I thought we did ok tonight but his subs were poor again and possibly cost us the game. Am sure new era number 797 will be on the way soon to make everyone happy again for a few seconds
Feck me he's clueless on 23:52 - Sep 21 with 2041 viewsNorthernr

Feck me he's clueless on 23:51 - Sep 21 by daveB

I thought we did ok tonight but his subs were poor again and possibly cost us the game. Am sure new era number 797 will be on the way soon to make everyone happy again for a few seconds

As long as it's somebody they want, otherwise not even that long.
Feck me he's clueless on 00:15 - Sep 22 with 1936 viewsgigiisourgod

Feck me he's clueless on 23:52 - Sep 21 by Northernr

As long as it's somebody they want, otherwise not even that long.

The left back was clearly isolated and targeted well before the winning goal. Poor management not to try and amend it. Still, we go again Saturday. Be very surprised if Henry starts.
Feck me he's clueless on 00:27 - Sep 22 with 1894 viewsPunteR

I thought their 3 substitutions that took forever killed our momentum and we reverted to how we were in the first half by backing off them and giving them too much space and time on the ball.
Our midfield seem to lose shape and are all over the place when defending so when we get a chance to counter it breaks down almost immediately.
I don't know if its how JFH is setting our team up or its our players just not quite good enough. I think we work hard though despite lots of individual errors .
Still work in progress in my eyes.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Feck me he's clueless on 06:20 - Sep 22 with 1655 viewsLblock

Positives - he had us fired up from the off, we actually got in people's faces for about 55 minutes, I looked the look of the right back going forward, Cousins played really well and Lynch looks alright. Crowd very good and recognised the effort

Negatives - we looked knackered after 60 minutes, square pegs in a couple of round holes, another game with no goal from open play, El Kacki was awful, One Dimensional at his finest with no clue how to change things in game or react to Moyes in his PJ's switching to 3-5-2. Allowed the left back to be cruelly exposed

Game 2 of 4

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Feck me he's clueless on 08:48 - Sep 22 with 1260 viewsspencer

So. Fans are moaning at JFH because they feel his tactics are wrong as is his team selection.Some of these fans are calling for JFH's head because they feel he has had enough time and a new man should come in.Then we have the fans that moan about the fans that are moaning about JFH.These fans feel that the JFH moaning fans are morons. The JFH moaning fans, take exception to this and moan back....

Not sure where I stand, but, i do feel that the club do not do enough to keep all sets of fans happy.
JFH has called for us to back him at the ground, which I feel in general they do.But, i know there are a few questions and points i would like to have answered.

Sandro - What is really happening with him ? Why are we bothering to play him in cup competitions? Fans have suggested he is not fit ? Why not - he is paid enough?
Robinson - Not enough information about him. Played last season 1 maybe two games looked good - problems again.
Why - like England managers - do we play players in the wrong positions and then seem surprised that they struggle there.
This seems to knock players confidence which in turn gets fans on their backs...which knocks their confidence even more.
Fans moan.Fact. But, sometimes clubs do not do enough tell keep their fans informed and therefore stop them moaning about points they should have to main about.

It doesn't stop on the field.
In R Block.
Now...I hate it when fans get up 5-10 mins before half time to get a bite to eat or drink.In general i like to sit in my seat and go nil by mouth for 2 hours . Against Blackburn....i faltered. I went 3 mins before half time.....Now i know why.
Gone are the beer barely by the ambulance.....2 people serving and boy are they slow.
Fans ...just push in from all angles.
Listening to fans at Loftus road....they all seem a very angry bunch/un happy.Life on and of the field is just not a happy experience. Chicken or the egg...? But, the clubs PR with the fans (IMO) is not that good. The whole day match experience ..down to the no soap in the dispenser in the toilet...is shocking.

Looking forward to Birmingham.
Feck me he's clueless on 14:11 - Sep 22 with 1001 viewsNortholt_Rs

Feck me he's clueless on 08:48 - Sep 22 by spencer

So. Fans are moaning at JFH because they feel his tactics are wrong as is his team selection.Some of these fans are calling for JFH's head because they feel he has had enough time and a new man should come in.Then we have the fans that moan about the fans that are moaning about JFH.These fans feel that the JFH moaning fans are morons. The JFH moaning fans, take exception to this and moan back....

Not sure where I stand, but, i do feel that the club do not do enough to keep all sets of fans happy.
JFH has called for us to back him at the ground, which I feel in general they do.But, i know there are a few questions and points i would like to have answered.

Sandro - What is really happening with him ? Why are we bothering to play him in cup competitions? Fans have suggested he is not fit ? Why not - he is paid enough?
Robinson - Not enough information about him. Played last season 1 maybe two games looked good - problems again.
Why - like England managers - do we play players in the wrong positions and then seem surprised that they struggle there.
This seems to knock players confidence which in turn gets fans on their backs...which knocks their confidence even more.
Fans moan.Fact. But, sometimes clubs do not do enough tell keep their fans informed and therefore stop them moaning about points they should have to main about.

It doesn't stop on the field.
In R Block.
Now...I hate it when fans get up 5-10 mins before half time to get a bite to eat or drink.In general i like to sit in my seat and go nil by mouth for 2 hours . Against Blackburn....i faltered. I went 3 mins before half time.....Now i know why.
Gone are the beer barely by the ambulance.....2 people serving and boy are they slow.
Fans ...just push in from all angles.
Listening to fans at Loftus road....they all seem a very angry bunch/un happy.Life on and of the field is just not a happy experience. Chicken or the egg...? But, the clubs PR with the fans (IMO) is not that good. The whole day match experience ..down to the no soap in the dispenser in the toilet...is shocking.

Looking forward to Birmingham.

Nothing a few wins won't fix....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024