Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe 21:46 - Nov 23 with 1156 viewsGloryHunter

Hey, we're still good at some things!

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/23/uk-has-highest-rates-of-cocaine-
UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 23:26 - Nov 23 with 1092 viewsBoston

Some fcking crack there.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 23:36 - Nov 23 with 1086 viewsFredManRave

We were tied 7th with Sweden, pre-Brexit.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 09:22 - Nov 24 with 972 viewsTonto

I blame it on all those eastern Europeans coming over here and taking our prostitute's jobs...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 09:36 - Nov 24 with 962 views2Thomas2Bowles

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 09:22 - Nov 24 by Tonto

I blame it on all those eastern Europeans coming over here and taking our prostitute's jobs...

Well stop seeing them, Book English Ho's only, it's the patriotic thing to do.

Edit Ho's.. see black Friday thread.. Americanism
or is black Friday a hooker....

Fcking yanks with their words, god dame it
[Post edited 24 Nov 2016 10:16]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 10:04 - Nov 24 with 926 viewsisawqpratwcity

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 09:36 - Nov 24 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Well stop seeing them, Book English Ho's only, it's the patriotic thing to do.

Edit Ho's.. see black Friday thread.. Americanism
or is black Friday a hooker....

Fcking yanks with their words, god dame it
[Post edited 24 Nov 2016 10:16]

May as well appreciate those National Health dentures.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 10:11 - Nov 24 with 912 viewsFDC

I reckon that's mainly down to Liverpool, on both counts
UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 01:38 - Nov 25 with 783 viewsJAPRANGERS

gona, gono, gonor.....difficult to spell but damn easy to catch............so I am told
UK has highest rates of cocaine use and gonorrhoea in Europe on 13:45 - Nov 25 with 694 viewsRickyDicky

What's worse than being told by your doctor you have gonorrhoea ?

Told by your dentist !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024