Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's your worst losing streak? 22:11 - Oct 28 with 1619 viewsYorkRanger

This season seen Rangers in the flesh 5 times. Lost all 5.

Feeling glum. Especially after that performance.
What's your worst losing streak? on 08:45 - Dec 11 with 1460 viewsYorkRanger

6 out of 6 now...
What's your worst losing streak? on 09:43 - Dec 11 with 1431 viewsLongsufferingR

Not a losing streak but the first three games I saw live were all 0-0. Deliberately chose Wealdstone at home in the FA Cup as my next match to see some goals.
What's your worst losing streak? on 14:22 - Dec 11 with 1350 viewsrbsranger

admittedly I didn't go to many games in the interim as I live abroad but I went 22 years between seeing the R's score a goal (in the flesh)... My last game before leaving England was a 3-1 win over Southampton in the first Premiership season (1992-3), I then came back in the beginning of the relegation season (1995-6) to see a terrible home loss to Wimbledon and an away loss at Anfield... in the following 20 years came back to England only a couple of times and saw a credible 0-0 against Ipswich and an awful 0-2 league cup exit against Swindon before finally seeing us score (and win) against Wigan in the Playoff semi in 2014.
What's your worst losing streak? on 15:27 - Dec 11 with 1324 viewskomradkirk

so far this season i have only been to three games

seen a cup win against Swindon
seen a draw with Birmingham
and that famous win away at Fulham

no plans to spend much more time or money on this lot any time soon.
What's your worst losing streak? on 16:21 - Dec 11 with 1291 viewsBoston

What's your worst losing streak? on 15:27 - Dec 11 by komradkirk

I strongly recommend that not only do you make more visits to Loftus Rd, but that the club pay for them.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's your worst losing streak? on 16:58 - Dec 11 with 1268 viewskomradkirk

they couldn't afford me
What's your worst losing streak? on 17:28 - Dec 11 with 1250 viewsPeterHucker

In the Houston/Rioch and Ray Harford era, I went a long time without seeing us win an away match.
We won 1-0 at Portsmouth in September 1997 and over the next 2 and a half years I went to about 75% of our away games but never saw us win.
That run came to an end in March 2000 when we came back from behind to win 3-2 at Walsall.
What's your worst losing streak? on 18:53 - Dec 11 with 1214 viewsNoDiddley

What's your worst losing streak? on 16:58 - Dec 11 by komradkirk

they couldn't afford me

2 pints of Guinness you're anybodys
Login to get fewer ads

What's your worst losing streak? on 19:07 - Dec 11 with 1202 viewskomradkirk

A good point Sir
What's your worst losing streak? on 23:51 - Dec 11 with 1137 viewsdaveB

I haven't see us win outside of London since January 2014, think i've been to around 20 away games since then
What's your worst losing streak on 01:03 - Dec 12 with 1125 viewsOregonQPR

I have two many to mention from when I was a regular from 1983 to 1994.

My wife who I met in Texas had a record of 6 matches, 6 defeats until last season.

Cardiff 0-1 (play-off final). Sat two rows from the segregation with their fans made for an interesting introduction to English football for the better half.

ManUre 0-2 (H) Dec 2011, Rooney scored after 50 seconds. Great way for her to see a game at HQ for the first time.

Sunderland 2-3 (H) Dec 2011, 3 days after ManUre defeat lose to goal from last minute corner after coming back from 2 down with two goals in 5 minutes.

Arsenal 0-1 (A) Dec 2011, classic QPR play not to lose effort against the big team. Bad pass from SWP gifted goal to the Gunners.

Norwich (H) 1-2 Jan 2012, one nil up and coasting until brainbox Barton gets a red and the inevitable fold.

Forest (H) 1-2 Sep 2015, like Norwich one nil up, coasting and looking like a second is coming. Cue Robert Green deciding to play Maradona losing ball in area and then bringing forward down. Red card, penalty scored and then the you know it's coming late winner for the oppo.

Bolton (H) 4-3 Oct 2015, quickly 2-0 down, we instantly got one back to give us hope. Level just
before half time. Edged in front before conceding 5 minutes from end. Thought we would at least break the losing streak, then out of nothing JET conjures a goal of wonderful quality and the wife's curse had been lifted.
What's your worst losing streak? on 08:29 - Dec 12 with 1085 viewsWokingR

What's your worst losing streak? on 08:45 - Dec 11 by YorkRanger

6 out of 6 now...

York, or Jonah as you will now be known on here.
On behalf of the rest of us, please can you stop coming.

If at any stage over the rest of the season you do get the urge, please let us know so that we can either pay you off or block your car in
If you promise to stay at home I'll even phone you from the match and give you a full 90 minute running commentary
What's your worst losing streak? on 09:18 - Dec 12 with 1075 viewsFDC

My friend called heads or tails incorrectly something like 20 times in a row, in a drinking game. That's a probability of less than 0.000001 to 1.
What's your worst losing streak? on 18:36 - Jan 28 with 873 viewsYorkRanger

Travelled down today with a bunch of mates. 7 out of 7...
What's your worst losing streak? on 18:37 - Jan 28 with 870 viewssmegma

I haven't seen us win away in 25 games over 3 seasons so I jacked in this season.
What's your worst losing streak? on 19:10 - Jan 28 with 830 viewskomradkirk

What's your worst losing streak? on 15:27 - Dec 11 by komradkirk

Looking to extend my unbeaten run at Newcastle....

Let me know how i got on
What's your worst losing streak? on 19:55 - Jan 28 with 794 viewsTacticalR

We have only won 4 home games this season.

Air hostess clique

What's your worst losing streak? on 20:10 - Jan 28 with 774 viewsBoston

I have a better winning record than any Rangers manager since Dave Sexton. Attend between 3 / 10 games a year, home and away, not missed a fixture when visiting GB since 1984, never made a trip where we haven't come out with less losses than results. Last popped over at Christmas, Brighton and Wolves away, Ipswich at home, a not untypical visit.
I will call York before my next sortie.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

What's your worst losing streak? on 15:15 - Jan 29 with 678 viewsOldPedro

I've been to 3 games this season, Huddersfield away, Rotherham away and Burton at home............ (and had a ticket for Barnsley away but could go due to illness) - all losses

I'm going to Blackburn next weekend...........

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024