Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gordon Hill was an R 03:57 - Feb 13 with 4142 viewsDannyPaddox

Latest in the QPR/ Hill series. Very excited when he joined us (at least I was excited, not sure if he was). I may have seen the one goal he scored. Then again maybe I didn't. Like a character out of a Herman Melville novel he ended up in Nova Scotia.
Gordon Hill was an R on 05:03 - Feb 13 with 4125 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

He's also a train station:

http://m.nationalrail.co.uk/pj/ldbboard/dep/GDH
Gordon Hill was an R on 08:19 - Feb 13 with 4036 viewsWokingR

He used to live in Sunbury when he played for QPR and would regularly come down to the local park to play tennis and would then have a kick around with any of us kids who were around
Gordon Hill was an R on 09:36 - Feb 13 with 3944 viewsMick_S

You want some?

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Gordon Hill was an R on 09:48 - Feb 13 with 3930 viewsbasshoop

Gordon Hill was an R on 08:19 - Feb 13 by WokingR

He used to live in Sunbury when he played for QPR and would regularly come down to the local park to play tennis and would then have a kick around with any of us kids who were around

That would be Cedars Rec ? I remember being so impressed once when he wore his 'Superstars' T shirt from the TV series.
Gordon Hill was an R on 09:58 - Feb 13 with 3906 views18StoneOfHoop

Belligerent obnoxious alco pundit Eamon Dunphy was no mate of relentlessly chirpy cheeky impish youngster Gordon down Cold Blow Lane season 1973/1974 as he revealed in all-time football classic 'Only A Game:The Diary of a Professional Footballer'

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/hills-divided-loyalties-6943612.html

[Post edited 13 Feb 2017 10:12]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Gordon Hill was an R on 09:59 - Feb 13 with 3901 viewsWrightUp5hit___

To me by the time he arrived at Loftus Road he looked a gifted player who had totally lost his confidence, and never regained it. Mind you that was through the eyes of a youngster and lord knows what injuries he was carrying by the time he ended up with us.
Gordon Hill was an R on 10:04 - Feb 13 with 3886 viewsWokingR

Gordon Hill was an R on 09:48 - Feb 13 by basshoop

That would be Cedars Rec ? I remember being so impressed once when he wore his 'Superstars' T shirt from the TV series.

Yes, that's it.
Used to live round the corner in Manor Lane when I was at school.
The fence posts around the tennis courts made a perfect goal
Gordon Hill was an R on 11:26 - Feb 13 with 3820 viewsHantsR

Three things I remember about Gordon Hill:
He was a tremendous player for Millwall and Manure but seemed a bit slower (injured?) and not quite so effective when he came to us.
I saw him outside the ground one match day in his Porsche (924?) talking to a steward- he wasn't playing that day.
My first house was in Sunbury during his time at QPR, probably the wrong side of the A316 though.
Login to get fewer ads

Gordon Hill was an R on 11:44 - Feb 13 with 3790 viewsWokingR

Gordon Hill was an R on 11:26 - Feb 13 by HantsR

Three things I remember about Gordon Hill:
He was a tremendous player for Millwall and Manure but seemed a bit slower (injured?) and not quite so effective when he came to us.
I saw him outside the ground one match day in his Porsche (924?) talking to a steward- he wasn't playing that day.
My first house was in Sunbury during his time at QPR, probably the wrong side of the A316 though.

Yes sorry, I should have said Sunbury on Thames
We don't want any riff raff from Ashford Common
Gordon Hill was an R on 12:01 - Feb 13 with 3762 viewsHantsR

Gordon Hill was an R on 11:44 - Feb 13 by WokingR

Yes sorry, I should have said Sunbury on Thames
We don't want any riff raff from Ashford Common

Fair point - actually Bingley Road (off Vicarage/ Windsor Roads)
Gordon Hill was an R on 12:06 - Feb 13 with 3750 viewsTacticalR

That Adidas kit was a great kit.

Air hostess clique

Gordon Hill was an R on 00:30 - Feb 14 with 3533 viewsFloridaR

He comes over here and does footie camps in Northwest Florida and we send players over to him up at Macclesfield :)

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Gordon Hill was an R on 01:33 - Feb 14 with 3513 viewsBoston

Any idea where Primrose Hill stands when it comes to QPR?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024