Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Ollie will say post match... 17:07 - Feb 18 with 1632 viewsbosh67

I think I will put a tenner on Ollie saying something like...

"We owed somebody that. It's been coming. I love Mr Zola. He's a lovely man. But we were due to give someone a good hiding and that day was today. I'm so proud of my boys. We're going to have a right good ruby down the road and sing all the way home."

Although I may not put too much money on him saying exactly that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:32 - Feb 18 with 1519 viewsted_hendrix

"When the seagulls follow the turnip, it's because they think taxi drivers will be thrown into the Bristol channel our general work rate and Cheddar chicken George defensively Pimlico, Thank you very much."

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:38 - Feb 18 with 1474 viewsbosh67

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:32 - Feb 18 by ted_hendrix

"When the seagulls follow the turnip, it's because they think taxi drivers will be thrown into the Bristol channel our general work rate and Cheddar chicken George defensively Pimlico, Thank you very much."

Or that!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 1450 viewsMrSheen

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:38 - Feb 18 by bosh67

Or that!

Oim appier than the first sperm into the uterus.
What Ollie will say post match... on 22:13 - Feb 18 with 1185 viewsFDC

Title of the post-match interview on Player:

"Ollie: That win has been coming"

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/latest-news/5c514c25-a33c-4e89-bd0b-28a0670443a8?utm
[Post edited 18 Feb 2017 22:26]
What Ollie will say post match... on 22:37 - Feb 18 with 1114 viewsPommyhoop

What Ollie will say post match... on 17:32 - Feb 18 by ted_hendrix

And the brick tie manages to wriggle free and offer support to the main wall . Double breeze block wer'e talking ..
Today we were that brick tie ...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

What Ollie will say post match... on 04:35 - Feb 19 with 926 viewsFredManRave

Can't listen to player. All i can get is the BBC post match;

Probably our worst performance. It was very frustrating. The situation is what football is all about."They were superior and we couldn't cope with the physicality of the opposition. On the other hand we couldn't produce enough quality to cause them problems.

So enough from Zola. Now Holloway; Matt Smith is a player I've always wanted. He is still catching up to speed. He is such a handful and scored with a brilliant header. "The last thing you want is him towering above you. I am delighted for him as he is a wonderful kid. And what was also pleasing was that all my strikers scored. "There is now a good feeling within the team. It shows where we are trying to get. The standard is so high and tough. We had some bad results which knocked our confidence but obviously I hope that we can build on this win."

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

What Ollie will say post match... on 13:49 - Feb 19 with 655 viewsTacticalR

On Player he also said that he has been saying to Washington that he's been a team player (maybe too much) but his job is to score goals.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024