Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warburton - New Director of Football 11:53 - Mar 4 with 946 viewsnumptydumpty

To me this makes sense

A man who has a proven ability of management skills in both business and football sectors.

Seemingly fell out with Les because of youth academy not developing any raw talent.

If this was to happen, could be a success , i feel !!!

Knows its irrelevant like all that we spout on here but I think it would make sense in many different ways !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Warburton - New Director of Football on 12:18 - Mar 4 with 829 viewsgazza1

& his responsibilities/role will be at QPR???
Warburton - New Director of Football on 12:50 - Mar 4 with 716 viewsRangersDave

Not trying to pick a fight mate, but i feel that it would be in direct conflict with the manager, in players Gareth wants, style of play etc.

Gareth is here to get us out of the mire as a minimum task, and i think it doesnt need the pool muddying.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Warburton - New Director of Football on 13:04 - Mar 4 with 664 viewsnumptydumpty

Warburton - New Director of Football on 12:50 - Mar 4 by RangersDave

Not trying to pick a fight mate, but i feel that it would be in direct conflict with the manager, in players Gareth wants, style of play etc.

Gareth is here to get us out of the mire as a minimum task, and i think it doesnt need the pool muddying.

No worries Dave.

Just feel he has all the experience to deal with contracts, developing and overseeing correct appointments into the back room team at all levels, get the players the first team manager wants, and not get his pants pulled down on contract negotiations.

Get the structure correct for the youth academy.

I would say to Les at end of the season, he not wanted here anymore but many thanks for his service.

And sell this to Warburton in close season.

I dont feel the DoF role overrules the coach / manager.

Les I cannot see being here beyond this season - perhaps he will be offered something in the Newcastle set up but cant see him being here much longer and just feel Warburton ticks a lot of boxes that the role requires.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024