Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves 19:26 - Oct 26 with 2378 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46817
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 01:21 - Oct 27 with 2210 viewsBoston

Enjoyed that...which is the first thing Wolverhampton, barring a couple of decent results, I've ever appreciated.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 07:45 - Oct 27 with 2136 viewsPunteR

Yeh good interview. I got the impression that they are not concerned or even feel like they've over spent and are gambling on promotion.
Bit naive or have they got their finances sussed..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 07:49 - Oct 27 with 2132 viewsNorthernr

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 07:45 - Oct 27 by PunteR

Yeh good interview. I got the impression that they are not concerned or even feel like they've over spent and are gambling on promotion.
Bit naive or have they got their finances sussed..?

Well it's done over three seasons so they're 18 months into it. If they get promoted this season probably no fine, next season some fine, but if they stay down after that then like he says they'll have to have a fire sale or take a transfer embargo.
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 12:32 - Oct 27 with 1944 viewswhittocksRs

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 07:49 - Oct 27 by Northernr

Well it's done over three seasons so they're 18 months into it. If they get promoted this season probably no fine, next season some fine, but if they stay down after that then like he says they'll have to have a fire sale or take a transfer embargo.

Not sure that lad has any real sense of how FFP can come creeping up on a club the size of Wolves, especially with the crash-or-burn philosophy they've gone for this season (sure they are spending much, much more than their fans understand at this stage) and even with the new, longer term structure. That said, the signings do seem to be working out and they look good for promotion.

An interesting narrative this season, Wolves, and a case study in how unworkable those initial FFP rules were.
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 14:57 - Oct 27 with 1826 viewsTacticalR

They are definitely not 'doing a Burnley'.

The interesting question is not so much how much money they are spending, but whether they are spending it well. It looks like they are trying to build a Premiership team in the Championship. I remember thinking after we won at Wembley that even though we had won we still had a patchwork team that had been built without a coherent vision.

Air hostess clique

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 15:29 - Oct 27 with 1788 viewsOscillatingWildly

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 12:32 - Oct 27 by whittocksRs

Not sure that lad has any real sense of how FFP can come creeping up on a club the size of Wolves, especially with the crash-or-burn philosophy they've gone for this season (sure they are spending much, much more than their fans understand at this stage) and even with the new, longer term structure. That said, the signings do seem to be working out and they look good for promotion.

An interesting narrative this season, Wolves, and a case study in how unworkable those initial FFP rules were.

Actually I do, I've written about it extensively.

https://oscillatingwildly.net/somebody-is-wrong-on-the-internet/
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 16:00 - Oct 27 with 1753 viewsFDC

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 14:57 - Oct 27 by TacticalR

They are definitely not 'doing a Burnley'.

The interesting question is not so much how much money they are spending, but whether they are spending it well. It looks like they are trying to build a Premiership team in the Championship. I remember thinking after we won at Wembley that even though we had won we still had a patchwork team that had been built without a coherent vision.

a patchwork team built without a coherent vision

That's basically been the club motto for the past decade
Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 16:40 - Oct 27 with 1706 viewsNorthernr

Good oppo interview this week with Wolves on 16:00 - Oct 27 by FDC

a patchwork team built without a coherent vision

That's basically been the club motto for the past decade

I bloody love those.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024