Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! 19:46 - Nov 5 with 2978 viewsbosh67

Have posted up the 1st full trailer of my film about Beatles fans on the landing page of my PledgeMusic site

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/the-beatles-herethereandeverywhere

Just me and a camera with a glued on microphone. Have cleared my bank account and fridge in the process but it's getting there. Do have a look and let me know what you think if you have five spare minutes.

I think most of the first team stopped and had a look at it yesterday between 3 and 4.55pm.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 08:44 - Nov 6 with 2857 views2Thomas2Bowles

It's good
Did you do the whole production?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 13:03 - Nov 6 with 2768 viewsFerdy

Love it. Im a big Beatles fan.
For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 13:29 - Nov 6 with 2746 viewsPunteR

Looks great Bosh. I'll forward the link on to my dad whose a big fan..
Top work.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 19:08 - Nov 6 with 2660 viewsTHEBUSH

Excellent, I love anything to do with the Beatles, saw them at the then FInsbury Park Astoria in 1965, great memories, thanks bosh.
For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 20:10 - Nov 6 with 2637 viewsextratimeR

Very good, always a Beatles fan.
For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 11:38 - Nov 7 with 2552 viewsBklynRanger

It's great, Bosh - has a real warmth about it. I'm very far from being a video man but looks well shot - gets in there.

Only question I'd have is if there's a 1080p or higher version of both the trailer and full length film.
For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 03:39 - Nov 8 with 2479 viewsbosh67

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 11:38 - Nov 7 by BklynRanger

It's great, Bosh - has a real warmth about it. I'm very far from being a video man but looks well shot - gets in there.

Only question I'd have is if there's a 1080p or higher version of both the trailer and full length film.

Hi Brooklyn. Thanks for the comments. Yes it will be in 1080p as a full length feature. Things tend to get slightly lower res on the net. Hope all is well there.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 03:40 - Nov 8 with 2477 viewsbosh67

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 08:44 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's good
Did you do the whole production?

About 60% of it done. Have emptied my bank account and fridge so it is going to networks and distributors to get the completion funding.

Never knowingly right.

Login to get fewer ads

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 10:03 - Nov 8 with 2412 views2Thomas2Bowles

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 03:40 - Nov 8 by bosh67

About 60% of it done. Have emptied my bank account and fridge so it is going to networks and distributors to get the completion funding.

Very brave

Well done hope it gets picked up

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

For my fellow QPR Beatles friends out there! on 10:17 - Nov 8 with 2408 viewsLythamR

Nice trailer, it certainly has me looking forward to a completed version which I think i would be prepared to pay to watch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024