Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bilic Sacked 13:06 - Nov 6 with 4588 viewsted_hendrix

Oh dear

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bilic Sacked on 13:18 - Nov 6 with 3133 viewsstuabd

Apparently they spoke to Moves while they were thinking about Bilic's future. Not sure why he keeps getting linked with jobs. You may as well as look at Reidy Reid. Harry aghhhh.
Bilic Sacked on 13:25 - Nov 6 with 3097 viewsrsonist

Bilic needed putting out of his misery but if they can only come up with Moyes instead they might as well just liquidate themselves.

Will probably fail the interview when he tells Lady Brady she might get a slap.
Bilic Sacked on 14:34 - Nov 6 with 2983 viewsderbyhoop

Watching his demeanour on MOTD he looked like a man about to lose his job and incapable of doing anything about it.
Whoever goes into West Ham is going to need to start by sorting that defence out. Shockingly bad.

But, after our performance at the City Ground, a bit like the pot calling the kettle black.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bilic Sacked on 14:56 - Nov 6 with 2945 views2Thomas2Bowles

Moyes slimy little toad

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Bilic Sacked on 15:04 - Nov 6 with 2930 viewscolinallcars

West Ham are no longer " everyone's second favourite team " They no longer play attractive football and have let their fans down by moving to the sudsidised and soulless London Stadium. Hopefully they'll be entertaining Barnsley and Burton at said stadium next season.
Bilic Sacked on 15:18 - Nov 6 with 2906 viewskensalriser

Here's hoping they go bust and end up having to groundshare with Orient.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Bilic Sacked on 15:59 - Nov 6 with 2834 viewsrunningman75

Am due to be doing a run near that stadium. Thinking about donning that Hoops as hopefully we will be playing them next season ( though unlikely to be in the Premier league!)
Bilic Sacked on 18:06 - Nov 6 with 2667 viewsTacticalR

Bilic Sacked on 14:56 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Moyes slimy little toad

Presumably Moyes is putting himself forward as a man who can get your relegation over and done with?

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Bilic Sacked on 18:30 - Nov 6 with 2617 viewsFredManRave

Big Sam is available...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Bilic Sacked on 18:32 - Nov 6 with 2611 viewsrsonist

Bilic Sacked on 15:04 - Nov 6 by colinallcars

West Ham are no longer " everyone's second favourite team " They no longer play attractive football and have let their fans down by moving to the sudsidised and soulless London Stadium. Hopefully they'll be entertaining Barnsley and Burton at said stadium next season.

When was this when they were ever "everyone's second favourite team" ...?
Bilic Sacked on 18:42 - Nov 6 with 2588 viewsStanisgod

Bilic Sacked on 18:32 - Nov 6 by rsonist

Exactly. Hate them as much as the Scum. Just opened a new store in Basildon Town Centre , off to put fireworks through the letter box . Academy my a#se.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bilic Sacked on 18:59 - Nov 6 with 2539 viewscolinallcars

Bilic Sacked on 18:32 - Nov 6 by rsonist

Many moons ago......during the Trevor Brooking days. They were easy on the eye and as their fans would have it, won us the World Cup in '66.
Bilic Sacked on 19:44 - Nov 6 with 2492 viewsJAPRANGERS

What a merry-go-round this manager lark is. A manager gets sacked because he’s no good and off he goes to the next club who welcome the failure with open arms. Bilic will turn up at another Premier/Championship club sometime soon. And Moyes was given the boot by Man U and Sunderland and here he is back again. Mental!
Bilic Sacked on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 2461 viewsMonahoop

Despite what has happened at West Ham, I still like Bilic and wouldn't say no if he was available to come our way should we ever be in the familiar position of a change of manager. Hopefully not too soon though.
West ham were a club that prided itself on hanging on to managers for years. John Lyall seemed like he was there for a century. Now they are just another hire and fire at will club and one that chases false dreams and seems to be eating itself from the inside out. Shame, but not really.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Bilic Sacked on 21:19 - Nov 6 with 2344 viewsrsonist

Bilic Sacked on 20:04 - Nov 6 by Monahoop

Despite what has happened at West Ham, I still like Bilic and wouldn't say no if he was available to come our way should we ever be in the familiar position of a change of manager. Hopefully not too soon though.
West ham were a club that prided itself on hanging on to managers for years. John Lyall seemed like he was there for a century. Now they are just another hire and fire at will club and one that chases false dreams and seems to be eating itself from the inside out. Shame, but not really.

They still hang on to managers longer than anyone else to be fair - beyond reason, in Bilic's case. As likable as he can be he earned this sacking fair and square.

It's a truly black comedy when the 20 EPL clubs are in the top 30 richest clubs in the world and the majority of them remain so clueless that the likes of Koeman, Moyes etc can hold out hope for second, third goes at it. Instead of clubs taking advantage of the tremendous wealth afforded to them, fear of ever losing out actually induces a paralysed conservatism. (A lot of that is also down to the shocking and shameful dearth of new British coaching talent.)
Bilic Sacked on 21:44 - Nov 6 with 2320 viewsFredManRave

Bilic Sacked on 20:04 - Nov 6 by Monahoop

Actually feel sorry for their fans and I can't help but think that we will go through what they're going through now in the not too distant future. I'm talking mainly about the ground situation and how they moved from their home, a classic football ground with alot of history and with its setting and surroundings being a major part of the "match day experience" and how they now have to suffer in that non football bowl in the middle of nowhere. That's got to be very tough to take and something I fear will happen to us.

And on top of all that they've been playing shite football for what seems like years and when you think things can't get any worse, Moyes is on the horizon....

I've got the Power.

Bilic Sacked on 21:53 - Nov 6 with 2299 viewsNoDiddley

Sack the fcuker who let Dimitri Payet go on the 'cheap'. All that bollox about don't want to be there could have been sorted with ££''s you can't buy a full back with what they let him go for
Bilic Sacked on 22:23 - Nov 6 with 2246 viewsbob566

Bilic Sacked on 21:44 - Nov 6 by FredManRave

Actually feel sorry for their fans and I can't help but think that we will go through what they're going through now in the not too distant future. I'm talking mainly about the ground situation and how they moved from their home, a classic football ground with alot of history and with its setting and surroundings being a major part of the "match day experience" and how they now have to suffer in that non football bowl in the middle of nowhere. That's got to be very tough to take and something I fear will happen to us.

And on top of all that they've been playing shite football for what seems like years and when you think things can't get any worse, Moyes is on the horizon....

On the other hand man city moved away from Maine road and Jamie Pollock ogs to the city of Manchester Stadium and watching Aguero hattricks instead
Bilic Sacked on 22:39 - Nov 6 with 2217 views2Thomas2Bowles

I'd burn LR down if Moyes ever become our manager

Bilic Sacked on 23:06 - Nov 6 with 2174 viewsrsonist

Bilic Sacked on 21:53 - Nov 6 by NoDiddley

Sack the fcuker who let Dimitri Payet go on the 'cheap'. All that bollox about don't want to be there could have been sorted with ££''s you can't buy a full back with what they let him go for

Eh? He was making as big a pain in the arris of himself as possible to get out of there, money clearly wasn't the issue. (Also they got £25m for him).
Bilic Sacked on 23:10 - Nov 6 with 2168 viewsPunteR

Bilic Sacked on 22:39 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I'd burn LR down if Moyes ever become our manager

eh..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Bilic Sacked on 23:13 - Nov 6 with 2160 viewsFredManRave

Bilic Sacked on 22:23 - Nov 6 by bob566

On the other hand man city moved away from Maine road and Jamie Pollock ogs to the city of Manchester Stadium and watching Aguero hattricks instead

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Jamie Pollock own goals.

I've got the Power.

Bilic Sacked on 06:38 - Nov 7 with 2014 viewsPlanetHonneywood

F..k 'em!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Bilic Sacked on 06:44 - Nov 7 with 2012 viewsloftinoz

Harry's available.
Bilic Sacked on 09:21 - Nov 7 with 1909 views2Thomas2Bowles

Bilic Sacked on 15:04 - Nov 6 by colinallcars

Just saying.

Moyes named their manager now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024