Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. 17:49 - Nov 23 with 1028 viewsted_hendrix

Anyone following this storey? what a horrific situation for those sub-mariners to be in, I hope it works out well for them but it aint looking to good now.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 18:02 - Nov 23 with 1012 viewsHayesender

Poor buggers. A couple of Argentinean politicians tried to make it political and all about the Falklands, but got shot down in flames by the average Joe argie

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 19:14 - Nov 23 with 939 viewsBoston

Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 18:02 - Nov 23 by Hayesender

Poor buggers. A couple of Argentinean politicians tried to make it political and all about the Falklands, but got shot down in flames by the average Joe argie

Wait five minutes Hayes, there'll be a conspiracy theory.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 01:23 - Nov 24 with 805 viewstimcocking

Reminds me of the time it happened to the Russians. They could have accepted help and rescued their lot, but chose to let them all die down there rather than accept the help, or so it appeared. Pretty harsh, but then Putin is a cold and merciless man no doubt.
Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 07:49 - Nov 24 with 766 viewsdavman

Non football--Missing Argentinian submarine. on 01:23 - Nov 24 by timcocking

Reminds me of the time it happened to the Russians. They could have accepted help and rescued their lot, but chose to let them all die down there rather than accept the help, or so it appeared. Pretty harsh, but then Putin is a cold and merciless man no doubt.

Not true. NATO helped in the Kursk search.

Submariners are a close bunch; irrespective of what 'side' you are on, they have a bond. Crazy, crazy people, who are prepared to serve their country sleeping no more than 8m from a Nuclear Reactor and from Nuclear and non-Nuclear weapons.

When something goes REALLY wrong down there, not a lot that can be done. If, as expected, time is up for them all RIP San Juan and crew - a sad, sad day...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024