Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thug Rose 06:05 - Apr 8 with 1926 viewstimcocking

So cool.
Thug Rose on 23:39 - Apr 8 with 1543 viewsBluce_Ree

terrible non explanatory thread title/opening post combo but she is a good fighter. I thought she was in trouble after the 4th but she did well.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 23:40]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Thug Rose on 00:30 - Apr 9 with 1478 viewsdistortR

on reading the title, i was going to recommend glyphosate.
Thug Rose on 04:22 - Apr 9 with 1428 viewstimcocking

Thug Rose on 23:39 - Apr 8 by Bluce_Ree

terrible non explanatory thread title/opening post combo but she is a good fighter. I thought she was in trouble after the 4th but she did well.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2018 23:40]

Because i figured it might get a couple of people to google her and appreciate the awesomeness. And people who already know, already know. She definitely lost the 3rd and 4th. How they scored that 49-46 all of them when it could only be 48-47. The judges don't ever seem to be able to score a fight correctly. In fact, the whole scoring system is fundamentally flawed, but we'll leave that for another day.

She suggests everybody sell their cars and grow vegetables and be nice to animals and she doesn't like social media. Thug Rose for president.

Looking forward to Darren Till vs Wonderboy in Liverpool, gotta love Till.
Thug Rose on 06:45 - Apr 9 with 1390 viewsDorse

Thug Rose on 04:22 - Apr 9 by timcocking

Because i figured it might get a couple of people to google her and appreciate the awesomeness. And people who already know, already know. She definitely lost the 3rd and 4th. How they scored that 49-46 all of them when it could only be 48-47. The judges don't ever seem to be able to score a fight correctly. In fact, the whole scoring system is fundamentally flawed, but we'll leave that for another day.

She suggests everybody sell their cars and grow vegetables and be nice to animals and she doesn't like social media. Thug Rose for president.

Looking forward to Darren Till vs Wonderboy in Liverpool, gotta love Till.

Til when? The suspense is killing me!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Thug Rose on 08:01 - Apr 9 with 1309 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I thought Justin had run amok on the 18th at Augusta
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024