Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? 19:21 - Aug 22 with 1560 viewsConor96

Thoughts?
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 19:42 - Aug 22 with 1501 viewsOldPedro

Just the sort of promotion other clubs such as Huddersfield have tried in the past to get kids onboard.

Although tends to work better if the team can actually win some games....

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 19:51 - Aug 22 with 1477 viewsted_hendrix

Do they give us a quid for each kid we bring?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 19:53 - Aug 22 with 1471 viewsLeedsR

Hardly panic stations. The club run these kind of promos throughout the season when there are fixtures they don’t think will sell well. Add in factors like 3 home games in the space of 8 days, summer holidays when many people/st holders (llike me) are away, and coming to the end of the month when folks will have spent their holiday money, this is surely a good idea to fill the ground?

Obviously better results on the pitch would improve attendance too, but this isn’t really that big a deal and will hopefully get more younger supporters in.
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 19:58 - Aug 22 with 1448 viewsDevon_4_England

The more we can do to fill Loftus Road the better.
Juniors still need an adult with them so kids for a quid is a good initiative
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:04 - Aug 22 with 1429 viewsitsbiga

Could be seen as child abuse

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:05 - Aug 22 with 1421 viewsTW_R

They’ve been doing these kind of offers for years.
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:50 - Aug 22 with 1329 viewsHayesender

I've told mine I'll take them if they don't behave. Not heard a peep out of them since

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:51 - Aug 22 with 1325 viewsDejR_vu

Probably not good PR to have loads of kids leaving the stadium in floods of tears. It's a horror show, I'd leave it at the moment.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 1214 viewsNW10Hoop

32 or so years ago we used to get free tickets offered to our school. Up until that point I quite liked Spurs. But my first game was a 2-0 win at home to Charlton upstairs in the school end. Free tickets for me and my dad. We were hooked and ended up going to almost every home game and most London away games together for the next 10 years.

Great idea to run promotions like this, but they need to keep on offering these deals when we improve too, it's the happy days that will get kids bitten by the QPR bug
Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 22:10 - Aug 22 with 1151 viewsbosh67

Is this our new loan policy?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:01 - Aug 22 with 1055 viewszizoustainrod

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:04 - Aug 22 by itsbiga

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 23:03 - Aug 22 with 1047 viewszizoustainrod

Kids for a quid? A desperate move to fill LR? on 20:04 - Aug 22 by itsbiga

This
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024