Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton 00:07 - Oct 31 with 1556 viewsbob566

Excellent achievement. Well done
Burton on 09:10 - Oct 31 with 1375 viewsrunningman75

Interesting that a Clough knocked out Nottingham Forest.
Burton on 12:48 - Oct 31 with 1255 viewscaliforniahoop

That Scott Fraser looked interesting?
Burton on 12:52 - Oct 31 with 1249 viewsbosh67

Yes well done and well done to Burton to stick by Clough over the years.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Burton on 13:31 - Oct 31 with 1193 viewsNorthernr

Didn't look like much fun to me. League Cup quarter final, big cash windfall, Villa Burnley and Forest all dumped out in successive rounds. Who needs that?

Ten changes for Forest last night with a quarter final place begging to be taken. Incredible.
Burton on 14:07 - Oct 31 with 1144 viewsPinnerPaul

Burton on 13:31 - Oct 31 by Northernr

Didn't look like much fun to me. League Cup quarter final, big cash windfall, Villa Burnley and Forest all dumped out in successive rounds. Who needs that?

Ten changes for Forest last night with a quarter final place begging to be taken. Incredible.

and lo and behold SMc has shown that professional footballers CAN play 3 matches in 6 days and not die in the attempt - in fact they can win every game!

Don't understand Bournemouth making so many changes either - they are NOT going down this season, nor winning the league!
Burton on 14:21 - Oct 31 with 1120 viewscaliforniahoop

Burton on 14:07 - Oct 31 by PinnerPaul

and lo and behold SMc has shown that professional footballers CAN play 3 matches in 6 days and not die in the attempt - in fact they can win every game!

Don't understand Bournemouth making so many changes either - they are NOT going down this season, nor winning the league!

That team we put out against B’pool was good enough too win, on the night they lacked discipline.
Burton on 16:25 - Oct 31 with 1028 viewsmakaveli1882

That team could play them 100 times over and never beat them, disgusting team and squad.

fYI - We would have been at West Ham tonight if we got through the way the balls went, I would have fancied us to give them a game and we would have got a lot of money too.
Burton on 12:09 - Nov 1 with 751 viewstimcocking

It fcuking aggravates me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024