Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yesterday’s fight 17:45 - Jan 27 with 3299 viewsalexferguson60

Also, don’t know if anyone saw the highlights yesterday, but with the fight during the game, the foul was bad, but what was interesting was the reaction. He stamped on Furlong’s head (sorry, left his boot in), and then fell over ‘in pain’, and then lay on the ground as Bedlam ensued. The tackle from Furlong and the subsequent reaction - in my view- were both reds. The fight? Handbags. No-one threw a proper punch.
Yesterday’s fight on 18:08 - Jan 27 with 3151 viewsJuzzie

Just another in a long line of cnts tricks from players..... foul a player then pretend to be injured yourself to make it look like you’ve done nothing wrong.
Yesterday’s fight on 19:47 - Jan 27 with 2861 viewsbosh67

To be honest it was a nothing fight. Good tackle from Scowen. Player leaves a bit of stud on his shoulder. Scowen holds his head?? Everyone steams in and player falls over. Players pull each other away. Only one who lost it a bit was Lynch and that was moderate. Sensibly refereed

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Yesterday’s fight on 20:20 - Jan 27 with 2718 viewsqprd

Yesterday’s fight on 19:47 - Jan 27 by bosh67

To be honest it was a nothing fight. Good tackle from Scowen. Player leaves a bit of stud on his shoulder. Scowen holds his head?? Everyone steams in and player falls over. Players pull each other away. Only one who lost it a bit was Lynch and that was moderate. Sensibly refereed

I was sitting w a pompey mate in the home end... this is how I saw it

scowen really got stuck in on a tackle. probably tackled with a bit of unnecessary force, but it was a clean tackle.

the pompey player was upset and stamped on scowen (unclear if intentional or not). scowen reacted so quickly holding his head that it couldn't have been play acting.

the pompey prick then tried to avoid getting a red by pretending he was also hurt and rolling over and the mayhem followed

this wasn't something you could see from the away end, but lynch absolutely lost his mind and was getting close to doing something that might've gotten him sent off. furlong really acted like a leader and intervened to grab him and pull him away from the pompey players
Yesterday’s fight on 21:37 - Jan 27 with 2464 viewseghamranger

Round 2 is Tuesday week 👊
Yesterday’s fight on 06:46 - Jan 28 with 2126 viewstraininvain

Yesterday’s fight on 20:20 - Jan 27 by qprd

I was sitting w a pompey mate in the home end... this is how I saw it

scowen really got stuck in on a tackle. probably tackled with a bit of unnecessary force, but it was a clean tackle.

the pompey player was upset and stamped on scowen (unclear if intentional or not). scowen reacted so quickly holding his head that it couldn't have been play acting.

the pompey prick then tried to avoid getting a red by pretending he was also hurt and rolling over and the mayhem followed

this wasn't something you could see from the away end, but lynch absolutely lost his mind and was getting close to doing something that might've gotten him sent off. furlong really acted like a leader and intervened to grab him and pull him away from the pompey players

That’s exactly how I saw it from the away end. Having since seen a replay, I still can’t work out how the Portsmouth player wasn’t sent off. You’d do a stretch for kicking someone in the head on the street.
Yesterday’s fight on 15:03 - Jan 28 with 1753 viewsthemodfather

I expected 3 reds for the fight/brawl..one for us and 2 for them.....ref was poor and stayed so. bottled it.
Yesterday’s fight on 15:07 - Jan 28 with 1742 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Yesterday’s fight on 19:47 - Jan 27 by bosh67

They got their revenge on Scowen at the end with that horrific over the top stamp or whatever its called.Without question a straight red but as usual the ref bottled it
Yesterday’s fight on 09:48 - Jan 30 with 1395 viewsterryb

I think the result of this brawl is that Curtis will be suspended from the replay.

Unless I'm wrong, this season had a change of rules as to what games suspensions covered. Cautions in the FA Cup would only apply to FA Cup matches & not count towards the cautions for league matches.

Curtis has now received cautions against Norwich & ourselves, meaning that he will miss the replay due to suspension.

At least, that is how I see it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024