Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday 22:50 - Jan 7 with 3183 viewsOakR

So my son (nearly 8) has all his friends at school supporting Liverpool, and he have started to drift that way. He's only been to our very early start of the season games and he can't make Sat PM matches normally during term time, so I decided to get him back into with the home game against Reading. That worked well.

Next up we did the Stadium tour before the Leeds match - I highly recommend the tour, it was great, and the match later finished off the day brilliantly (now his favourite match of all time apparently!).

Anyway, a few photos

1. Pitch side

2. View from the Directors Seats

3. View from Amit's Corporate Box

4. The table board meetings are held at

Only issue after seeing these views, was our actual seats I bought in S Africa Road which I'm not used to so I had a pillar in the way of 1/2 the goal...back to Ellesrlie I think, or more careful picking.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2019 23:04]

Poll: Will we stay up?

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 08:47 - Jan 8 with 2836 viewsthame_hoops

Cool. You using a GoPro?
Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 12:44 - Jan 8 with 2644 viewsOakR

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 08:47 - Jan 8 by thame_hoops

Cool. You using a GoPro?

Thanks.

Using a Fisheye lens - a Samyang 7.5mm. Manual focus but excellent.

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 13:13 - Jan 8 with 2598 viewsR_from_afar

Nice story and pics, thank you. Good luck keeping your son on the correct path

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 13:48 - Jan 8 with 2533 viewsthame_hoops

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 12:44 - Jan 8 by OakR

Thanks.

Using a Fisheye lens - a Samyang 7.5mm. Manual focus but excellent.

Love the fisheye look, got a GoPro last year and it takes amazing photos
Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 21:14 - Jan 8 with 2302 viewsOakR

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 13:48 - Jan 8 by thame_hoops

Love the fisheye look, got a GoPro last year and it takes amazing photos

Never had a GoPro - they look amazing.

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 22:28 - Jan 8 with 2254 viewsFDC

Cheers for sharing those. Amit has a nice box hey?

Did you get a look at what the framed paperwork on the wall in the boardroom was? I'm assuming Ale Faurlin's contract or something to do with Gianni.
Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 09:48 - Jan 9 with 2147 viewsfrancisbowles

Couple photos from Stadium tour posh seats from a great Sunday on 22:28 - Jan 8 by FDC

Cheers for sharing those. Amit has a nice box hey?

Did you get a look at what the framed paperwork on the wall in the boardroom was? I'm assuming Ale Faurlin's contract or something to do with Gianni.

It's the award for having the league's best toilets that we won many years ago. Lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024