Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macca's last minute cup winner - History 17:34 - Feb 6 with 565 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51909
Macca's last minute cup winner - History on 17:53 - Feb 6 with 539 viewsted_hendrix

Thanks for the write up Clive, that brought back memories of that bloody cold Tuesday night at Huddersfield, Trevor Sinclair took the corner and from where we were stood behind the goal you could clearly hear Macca shout "get out of the fcking way" he truly headed that ball like a rocket, we of course went apeshit similar to the play off final, I was driving a car full of lads including Charlie, great days they were apart from Selhurst Park, I'd take the same result this Saturday thank you very much.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Macca's last minute cup winner - History on 20:13 - Feb 6 with 468 viewsOldPedro

I remember going to that cup replay in 1997 with some colleagues from work. As one of them was a Huddersfield fan, we all sat in the main home stand. When Macca scored the winner, I had to sit on my hands and put my head between my legs to stop myself from jumping up and celebrating.

I've never ever sat in the wrong end again for a QPR game. In fact, for the game this Saturday, Huddersfield are offering 70% discounts in the stand at the opposite end of the ground to the away end - I'm paying full price for me and my 2 kids to be in the away end :-)

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Macca's last minute cup winner - History on 02:57 - Feb 7 with 384 viewssmegma

That was a great trip. The LSA ran a coach and the coach organiser John Proudlock (RIP) arranged to meet some Huddersfield mates he knew from our trips abroad with England. What the pub didn't expect was 50 blokes to turn up about 5pm. As the pub filled up with locals having just finished work you could see some of the locals giving us dirty looks and they obviously felt like we had taken liberties in their manor. When I got to the ground a copper asked us where we had been drinking and suddenly started radioing colleagues to get down to the pub as it was their firms boozer !!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024