Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another reason to hate Luton 13:12 - Sep 5 with 2018 viewsLoftusR

My best mates son is making his debut for Norwich today in their game with Luton. Only 19 years old. Hopefully the start of a long and illustrious career. Shame Covid means his parents can't be there but we will all be round their house watching it on a dodgy stream.

Good luck to the boy and another reason to detest the Luton pikeys.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2020 13:21]
Another reason to hate Luton on 14:05 - Sep 5 with 1868 viewsstowmarketrange

While I hope your mate’s son does ok,is it possible for both teams to lose please?
Another reason to hate Luton on 14:34 - Sep 5 with 1778 viewsTacticalR

I am always open to persuasion, but I am not sure a cast-iron case for hating Luton has been made here.

Air hostess clique

Another reason to hate Luton on 15:30 - Sep 5 with 1650 viewsLoftusR

Another reason to hate Luton on 14:34 - Sep 5 by TacticalR

I am always open to persuasion, but I am not sure a cast-iron case for hating Luton has been made here.

As mentioned in the title this is just another reason to hate Luton. I've got lots of others
Another reason to hate Luton on 15:38 - Sep 5 with 1613 viewsNov77

Loo town 1 up

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Another reason to hate Luton on 15:48 - Sep 5 with 1582 viewsNov77

Another reason to hate Luton on 15:38 - Sep 5 by Nov77

Loo town 1 up

ghost goal, bbc had them as 1 up now saying 0-0

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Another reason to hate Luton on 16:09 - Sep 5 with 1547 viewsLoftusR

Another reason to hate Luton on 15:48 - Sep 5 by Nov77

ghost goal, bbc had them as 1 up now saying 0-0

Yes still 0-0. Lots of shouting at the computer I'm this house. Very bizarre reading the match thread discussing his performance. He's done ok so far. Hopefully stays like that.
Another reason to hate Luton on 19:28 - Sep 5 with 1340 viewsDannyPaddox

A work colleague is a friend of Sam McCallum and his family. I think their boys have played cricket and football together down in Kent. Not a good result today but he’s playing for a decent team with a decent manager in Norwich. Best of luck to him. I could be wrong but I believe Gillingham let him go a few years ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024