Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc 11:49 - Sep 11 with 785 viewspaulhoop2

Just seen brentfart are playing at hanwell town in the London cup final. This brings me to ask why don’t we enter our under 23s or even first team ( but play under 23 / 18 ) into these types of competition? Would be good experience against proper opposition surely? I see along with various non league clubs the likes of Barnet , Brentford , AFC Wimbledon etc take part. Other clubs take part in their versions too Watford enter the herts version , even man united enter the lancs version. Just seems like the club have missed out on an opportunity for the youngsters to progress properly.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 12:23 - Sep 11 with 739 viewsloftboy

You’d need to be affiliated to one of those FA”s to enter, maybe we are only registered with the FA?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 12:51 - Sep 11 with 717 viewstoboboly

Brought this up a couple of years ago and everyone poo poo'd it

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 20:12 - Sep 11 with 556 viewspaulhoop2

Don’t see why anyone would dismiss it. Would be good opportunities for young players to play proper football. A meaningful outcome if you like. Maybe it’a one to put out there at a fans forum etc. Vast majority of under 23 / under 18 football is rubbish since they scrapped the Avon combination. I think under 23 football should mirror the league that your in could split it south / north you play all the sides in your half even the likes of arsenal , spurs etc that way you get better opponents and increase the experience etc. What do we gain playing The likes of Cardiff under 23 or Barnsley under 18s.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 20:23 - Sep 11 with 536 viewsdistortR

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 12:51 - Sep 11 by toboboly

I poo pooed tobo
London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 20:32 - Sep 11 with 524 viewsHayesender

London Senior Cup / Middlesex Cup etc on 12:51 - Sep 11 by toboboly

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024