Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got All Excited 12:37 - Jan 11 with 1857 viewsDubaiR

Read a headline QPR midfielder set to return. Having recently read Ali was without a club I stupidly convinced myself before reading we were bringing him back.

We are not, Mcnulty is returning from a failed loan spell in Italy
Got All Excited on 12:43 - Jan 11 with 1807 viewsDixie_CT

Really would be getting the band back together if Ali came back. Could get Mackie in as well but would need to find appropriate pop socks and leggings for the Tok Tik videos.

Strange and random loan move for McNulty, bit like Dalling to Cork. What is wrong with Barnet, Hampton and the like, of course from a footballing education point of view rather than a holiday experience.
Got All Excited on 15:03 - Jan 11 with 1584 viewsaston_hoop

Got All Excited on 12:43 - Jan 11 by Dixie_CT

Really would be getting the band back together if Ali came back. Could get Mackie in as well but would need to find appropriate pop socks and leggings for the Tok Tik videos.

Strange and random loan move for McNulty, bit like Dalling to Cork. What is wrong with Barnet, Hampton and the like, of course from a footballing education point of view rather than a holiday experience.

Dennis Wise is involved at brining players to Como so thats how that move came about. Sounded like a waste of time though if he barely got on the pitch.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Got All Excited on 16:03 - Jan 11 with 1424 viewsDixie_CT

Got All Excited on 15:03 - Jan 11 by aston_hoop

Dennis Wise is involved at brining players to Como so thats how that move came about. Sounded like a waste of time though if he barely got on the pitch.

Haha course he is! Import/export?
Got All Excited on 16:13 - Jan 11 with 1397 viewsFaurlinho

Announce Ale..
Got All Excited on 16:17 - Jan 11 with 1384 viewsDavieQPR

What is this thing about wanting to bring back old players. Do people really think we would be getting the same player as when they were with us?. Faurlin has averaged 10 games a season since 2017 and none this season.
Got All Excited on 16:38 - Jan 11 with 1312 viewsDubaiR

And who would you rather have, Faurlin or some some United kid who was sent back by Charlton after 5 appearances for being too light weight?

It won't happen, not even being looked at but if I was offered the choice I would take Ali all day long.

People who love the club wouldn't be a bad thing right now
Got All Excited on 17:01 - Jan 11 with 1243 viewsBoston

Got All Excited on 16:38 - Jan 11 by DubaiR

And who would you rather have, Faurlin or some some United kid who was sent back by Charlton after 5 appearances for being too light weight?

It won't happen, not even being looked at but if I was offered the choice I would take Ali all day long.

People who love the club wouldn't be a bad thing right now

Why tarnish good memories? If a ‘legends’ return doesn’t work out...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Got All Excited on 17:36 - Jan 11 with 1162 viewsDubaiR

Did Paul Scholes tarnish his reputation?

I would take him back in a heartbeat even if only for 10 games and contribution off the pitch everyone bangs on about.

People talk about the impact Austin may have on dykes and Bonne. Well Faurlin could have same impact on ball and Bettache
Login to get fewer ads

Got All Excited on 07:49 - Jan 13 with 764 viewsDavieQPR

Yes Paul Scholes did tarnish his reputation to a degree and was more known for his constant fouling which was blamed on him being short sighted.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024