Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless 08:57 - Jun 16 with 1570 viewstoboboly

Non-league gets another kick to the bollox.

We have got to start listing these grounds as community assets and stop allowing their sale to absolute cnts.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 17:34 - Jun 16 with 1405 viewsdenhamhoop2

This will keep happening as iRama are an Asian group fronted by Ian Rush seeking to cherry pick non league clubs which Covid has obliterated all revenue sources as most of their money comes from the club house. Guarantee there will be planning permission given by the local councils and there will be nice "luxury" apartment blocks to replace these grounds
Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 17:44 - Jun 16 with 1389 viewsKonk

Really heart-breaking stuff. The council listed the Cottage and the facade of Stevenage Road stand, which would at least have been a pain in the ar se for any developers. I would love to see councils listing grounds, with conditions that sites have to be used for sporting uses unless another ground is built in their place.

So many clubs have been asset-stripped, and Ian Rush should be publicly shamed for his association with these cu nts.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 17:47 - Jun 16 with 1382 viewsflynnbo

Ann Summers is/used to be in Whyteleafe. Was hoping they might get involved especially given Konk's last sentence about Ian Thrush!
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 18:40]
Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 18:02 - Jun 16 with 1346 viewsMick_S

Pick the bones out of this, folks. Very messy.

https://insidecroydon.com/2021/06/16/whyteleafe-league-exit-raises-doubts-over-p

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 18:36 - Jun 16 with 1289 viewsdenhamhoop2

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 17:44 - Jun 16 by Konk

Really heart-breaking stuff. The council listed the Cottage and the facade of Stevenage Road stand, which would at least have been a pain in the ar se for any developers. I would love to see councils listing grounds, with conditions that sites have to be used for sporting uses unless another ground is built in their place.

So many clubs have been asset-stripped, and Ian Rush should be publicly shamed for his association with these cu nts.

He is being used to give a respectability to the owners much as Dunga was used in our ownership by a Peruvian investment firm. This will continue unless clubs can persuade councils to make their grounds part of green belt area.
Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 18:39 - Jun 16 with 1275 viewsE17hoop

iRama have replied - not as black and white as it seems?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EPk53wqeGWHcte__SxI-lKqqANEnkAu-/view

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 20:23 - Jun 16 with 1181 viewsdenhamhoop2

Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 18:39 - Jun 16 by E17hoop

iRama have replied - not as black and white as it seems?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EPk53wqeGWHcte__SxI-lKqqANEnkAu-/view

Google their ownership and what the company actually is listed as 1 Renovation Contractors 2 Real Estate Holding Company draw your own conclusions from that
Whyteleafe/Abingdon Groundless on 01:12 - Jun 17 with 992 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Whyteleafe is just down the road from me. I had no idea about this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024