Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager 11:49 - Jul 28 with 3270 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cambridge-united-c
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 11:53 - Jul 28 with 3221 views80s_Boy

Thanks for sharing, always good to read the perspectives of opposition post match.

I liked this part:

“They’re brilliant. I thought in the first half they were outstanding, and made it really hard for us to get out of our half,” he reflected.

One stand out moment for me yesterday was when Austin made a tackle on the halfway line to prevent Cambridge from getting into our half and that summed up the way MW had us approach the match and what the CUFC is commenting on in that snippet.
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 12:11 - Jul 28 with 3068 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Wonder what his assistant thought? One ….. Gary Waddock.
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 12:41 - Jul 28 with 2884 viewsfrancisbowles

Decent opposition, made it hard and after scoring briefly threatened another but we got a grip on things and managed out the end of the game.

Wish them well for the season.

It was nice to hear about Any Sinton's early career at ht.
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 07:24 - Jul 29 with 2267 viewsgazza1

That was a nice read.....a lot of praise indeed for our Club. Lets hope we continue to read that sort of stuff in a couple of weeks time.
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 12:16 - Jul 29 with 1916 viewsMrSheen

A friend of mine has been involved with rescuing Cambridge in recent years, they’re thrilled with the coach there, best they’ve had in decades. Gary Waddock has supported him very well too.
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 21:25 - Jul 29 with 1667 viewsCiderwithRsie

Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 12:11 - Jul 28 by Ghost_on_the_Westway

Wonder what his assistant thought? One ….. Gary Waddock.

Didn't know that's where he is and I'm a bit surprised/disappointed it wasn't mentioned in the commentary.

Waddock was my favourite player back in the day and a good servant to the club as player and did his best as manager when the club was a basket case
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 09:10 - Jul 30 with 1315 viewsfrancisbowles

Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 21:25 - Jul 29 by CiderwithRsie

Didn't know that's where he is and I'm a bit surprised/disappointed it wasn't mentioned in the commentary.

Waddock was my favourite player back in the day and a good servant to the club as player and did his best as manager when the club was a basket case

Yes, it seems that Nick London lost his notes when he was taking about connections, Beck, Sinton, Derry etc
Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 09:18 - Jul 30 with 1295 viewsMyke

Some nice comments from the Cambridge manager on 09:10 - Jul 30 by francisbowles

Yes, it seems that Nick London lost his notes when he was taking about connections, Beck, Sinton, Derry etc

Loved Waddock - great player for club and country
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024