Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last night's away end 14:27 - Aug 12 with 2552 viewsJames_Paddocks

Absolutely magical.

Warm weather, rickety old stand, packed with everyone standing and signing. Loads of different songs from the yoof (honorary mention for "We've got a big fckin Dickie")

Just a proper Rangers away end and everything you want on an away day.

The football match was pretty immaterial to be honest. After a sh!te 16 months, it was all about us lot last night. My youngest boy is now absolutely hooked.

Let's hope we can keep it going for Hull.

Last night's away end on 14:45 - Aug 12 with 2469 viewsdaveB

It was absolutely brilliant, the kind of night I missed so much during all the lockdowns.
My son has gone from losing interest in watching football on tv during the last year to being hooked again after last night, he hasn't stopped talking about it all day and keeps singing QPR songs.
Last night's away end on 15:49 - Aug 12 with 2338 viewsPinnerPaul

Last night's away end on 14:45 - Aug 12 by daveB

It was absolutely brilliant, the kind of night I missed so much during all the lockdowns.
My son has gone from losing interest in watching football on tv during the last year to being hooked again after last night, he hasn't stopped talking about it all day and keeps singing QPR songs.

Factually correct, non embarrassing QPR songs I hope?
Last night's away end on 15:52 - Aug 12 with 2323 viewsgreenwichr

Last night's away end on 15:49 - Aug 12 by PinnerPaul

A fantastic time, took my son (16) and his good mate from Ghana along - absolutely rocking atmosphere. Got him back singing the old songs! Celebrating GCSEs today. Hoarse!
Last night's away end on 15:53 - Aug 12 with 2317 viewsgreenwichr

Last night's away end on 15:49 - Aug 12 by PinnerPaul

A fantastic time, took my son (16) and his good mate from Ghana along - absolutely rocking atmosphere. Got him back singing the old songs! Celebrating GCSEs today. Hoarse!

Last night's away end on 20:23 - Aug 12 with 1972 viewsbarbicanranger

I've said it on a few threads already but the atmosphere / noise generated from the traveling fans last night was epic and something to be proud of. It's the nights like those and our fans that I really miss while not being in the UK more so than the football itself.
Last night's away end on 20:41 - Aug 12 with 1907 viewsJames_Paddocks

It should be pointed out that there was a lot of young lads in the crowd last night, which massively improves the atmosphere.

Like it or not, you genuinely need those big groups of pissed up lads to make the atmosphere special.

Unfortunately, Hull and Middlesbrough are so pricey for young lads/lasses that many won't travel, and the atmosphere will be drastically reduced.

Make tickets cheaper!!
Last night's away end on 20:49 - Aug 12 with 1868 viewsBoston

Last night's away end on 20:41 - Aug 12 by James_Paddocks

It should be pointed out that there was a lot of young lads in the crowd last night, which massively improves the atmosphere.

Like it or not, you genuinely need those big groups of pissed up lads to make the atmosphere special.

Unfortunately, Hull and Middlesbrough are so pricey for young lads/lasses that many won't travel, and the atmosphere will be drastically reduced.

Make tickets cheaper!!

Here's a novel idea, scour the country for the crappiest trains from the remotest sidings, rebrand as football specials and voila...er, tried before you say...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024