Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love Lyndon Dykes! 23:24 - Sep 7 with 1950 viewsJC97

Anyone else really appreciate big Lyndon? Obviously I love when any of our players score but, for some reason, its even better when its Dykes. Has me watching the Scotland games too!

Maybe its to do with how he became a bit of a villain for the first few months but now has turned it completely around? Everyone loves an underdog!
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 23:42 - Sep 7 with 1904 viewshoops_legend

No one in their right mind would watch Scotland so yep you must love him and he's doing great 👍 awesome our striker is the main target man of a national team
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 23:44 - Sep 7 with 1898 viewsSonofNorfolt

It's all well and good playing for the Robert the Bruce XI against the Schicklgrubers but will he be fit on Saturday?
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 23:46 - Sep 7 with 1893 viewsqueensparker

He’s got a bit of the Devon White about him for me, he’s clearly not blessed with impeccable technique and can look a right cart horse on occasion but you’re right, you can’t help but want him to do well. His habit of scoring goals and getting assists is always going to help.

Think he’s really benefitted from lockdown as he got a whole season to figure out a higher level without angry fans howling at him when he dribbled it into touch or passed to the opposition.

He’s never going to be a clever or beautiful player to purr about but he’s getting better all the time and his attitude and application is 100%. And again, all the goals help 😀
[Post edited 7 Sep 2021 23:47]
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 00:01 - Sep 8 with 1851 viewsDavieQPR

I love Lyndon Dykes! on 23:44 - Sep 7 by SonofNorfolt

It's all well and good playing for the Robert the Bruce XI against the Schicklgrubers but will he be fit on Saturday?

Imagine Austin will start with Gray to make his debut on 60min mark.
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 10:35 - Sep 8 with 1431 viewsjohncharles

One reason why Warbs and Steve Clarke always pick is because he never seems to get injured. Guess he’ll be on the bench on Saturday and if called upon he’ll be out there running his socks as usual.

Strong and stable my arse.

I love Lyndon Dykes! on 12:18 - Sep 8 with 1298 viewsColesIndyRs

He's a bit of a battering ram who looks like he will run all day. We will always love someone who gives a toss and puts the effort in.
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 16:08 - Sep 8 with 1049 viewsrobith

I've tried to get ole ole, ole ole LYNDON DYKES DYKES DYKES going but no dice so far
I love Lyndon Dykes! on 16:27 - Sep 8 with 1021 viewsWestbourneR

He's got a good first touch. Technically sound.

Doesn't have quick feet.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Login to get fewer ads

I love Lyndon Dykes! on 17:24 - Sep 8 with 959 viewsdaveB

He's a funny player Dykes, I thought he looked woeful against Millwall and Orient but since then he's been really good. Looks a lot better live than he looked on tv streams last year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024