Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half Time 16:00 - Dec 28 with 1656 viewsPinnerPaul

How emotional was that?!!!!!

What a special few minutes THAT was, puts all the trivia that took place in the 96 minutes into perspective really.

Massive well done to the club for putting that on - wonderful.
Half Time on 17:22 - Dec 28 with 1521 viewsQPRSteve

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/famzone-raises-staggering-20k/

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/ring-that-bell-felix-281221/
Half Time on 18:18 - Dec 28 with 1454 viewsDWQPR

I don’t mind admitting it brought a tear to my eye. A good friend of mine, her nephew who at the time was 7 contracted a sarcoma on his left upper left leg. It looked at one point that he would have to have the leg amputated and that at that age because of continuing to grow would have meant that he would not have had a prosthetic leg until he had stopped growing. After a year of some pretty awful treatment his leg was saved and he rung the bell in 2019 on the same day that his Grandad got his all clear from prostate cancer. Yesterday reminded me of all of this. Young Harry is now 10 and playing football again for his local side. His first game back he came on as a sub and everybody on the pitch and watching gave him an ovation as he came on.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Half Time on 19:26 - Dec 28 with 1349 viewsterryb

A very magical moment for the lad & his family. The highlight of the game!

It was also very pleasing to see that the Bournemouth subs & training staff stopped all of their drills & joined in the applause.
Half Time on 19:40 - Dec 28 with 1317 viewsNorthernr

Yeh what a sweet kid, and a wonderful and very unexpected moment.
When they went out there with a table with a bell on it Jeff and I gave each other a look and were like 'ok, I'm interested' but then for it to be that was so out of the blue and emotional. The little hug from big sister was something else, and the faces on the parents in the background as well. My god, some moment.
Half Time on 20:04 - Dec 28 with 1280 viewsQPR_John

Half Time on 19:40 - Dec 28 by Northernr

Yeh what a sweet kid, and a wonderful and very unexpected moment.
When they went out there with a table with a bell on it Jeff and I gave each other a look and were like 'ok, I'm interested' but then for it to be that was so out of the blue and emotional. The little hug from big sister was something else, and the faces on the parents in the background as well. My god, some moment.

Yes a very moving moment. Shows what a great club we support.
Half Time on 00:14 - Dec 29 with 1017 viewswestberksr

had me properly choked up; lovely for the family and a real honour for all of those present to share the moment.

wishing Felix a happy, healthy and very long life.

I'm not crying, you're crying
Half Time on 08:44 - Dec 29 with 860 viewsStreathamRanger

More disappointed I missed that beautiful moment than I am about missing the rest of the game. I'd have loved to have been there to cheer him and his sister on as they rang that bell. Well done to everyone who was there for giving them the reception they deserved.
Half Time on 11:30 - Dec 29 with 788 viewsPinnerPaul

Half Time on 18:18 - Dec 28 by DWQPR

I don’t mind admitting it brought a tear to my eye. A good friend of mine, her nephew who at the time was 7 contracted a sarcoma on his left upper left leg. It looked at one point that he would have to have the leg amputated and that at that age because of continuing to grow would have meant that he would not have had a prosthetic leg until he had stopped growing. After a year of some pretty awful treatment his leg was saved and he rung the bell in 2019 on the same day that his Grandad got his all clear from prostate cancer. Yesterday reminded me of all of this. Young Harry is now 10 and playing football again for his local side. His first game back he came on as a sub and everybody on the pitch and watching gave him an ovation as he came on.

What a wonderful story, thanks for sharing that.
Login to get fewer ads

Half Time on 14:46 - Dec 29 with 708 viewsPinnerPaul

In the days before the game - well played Illias!

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/young-fan-gets-special-surprise-261221/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024