Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on today's loss 19:24 - Feb 12 with 1450 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/interview-mark-warburton-on-barnsley-los

That's the angriest and most disappointed I've seen him. Can't disagree with anything he says really.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on today's loss on 19:37 - Feb 12 with 1365 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. No excuses. Quite right.
Gaffer on today's loss on 14:33 - Feb 13 with 960 viewsstainrods_elbow

That's superlatively angry, is it? Wow! Disappointed, of course, but, apart from highlighting the obvious lack of quality, he laments the weather conditions (I don't think Barnsley played the game in different weather), praises the squad's hard work to this point, and says we 'got down the sides' quite well. If he were really angry on our (fans') behalf, I might be marginally less so today, but in fact I'm if anything feeling worse. Saying the players are 'human' is just a way of excusing abject failure against a poor, poor side at the bottom of the pile.

In short, a pile of cack all round from my club!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Gaffer on today's loss on 09:51 - Feb 14 with 747 viewsfrancisbowles

Gaffer on today's loss on 14:33 - Feb 13 by stainrods_elbow

That's superlatively angry, is it? Wow! Disappointed, of course, but, apart from highlighting the obvious lack of quality, he laments the weather conditions (I don't think Barnsley played the game in different weather), praises the squad's hard work to this point, and says we 'got down the sides' quite well. If he were really angry on our (fans') behalf, I might be marginally less so today, but in fact I'm if anything feeling worse. Saying the players are 'human' is just a way of excusing abject failure against a poor, poor side at the bottom of the pile.

In short, a pile of cack all round from my club!

Well it would be a short interview if all he said was 'it wasn't good enough'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024