Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Passing 18:51 - Feb 26 with 1559 viewssandsofporto

Warburton has been brilliant and is doing a great job. Today was not about the manager. Today was the players, i have not seen a Qpr team for a very long time give the opposition as much of the ball as i thought was humanely possible. Were the team colour blind today. They gave the ball to the opposition so much today there was only ever going to be one winner, it was like there you go have another go. We were dreadful today. Apart from a 15 minute stint at the end of the first half they were awful.

What i do not understand is after Wednesdays game gaining so much momentum, and playing a team who are woefully out of form how this occurred. Blackburn have scored like one goal in 5 games they are one of the worst teams so far in 2022 with putting the ball in the back of the net. We have a woeful record at Ewood Park and today should have been the day to correct that. The players let the travelling fans and themselves down today.

It has been a terrible February other than Blackpool who lets be honest were awful. Mind you saying that so were Hull but at least we got a point.

Let’s hope that March is better and the team goes back to passing to their team mates rather than the oppo.
The Passing on 19:08 - Feb 26 with 1471 viewsStreathamRanger

It's easy to say Blackpool were awful but they put 4 past Reading today who've had a couple of good results lately. We lost because of a goal keeping error. That happens sometimes. It's the championship. Unless you're Fulham you're not going to win every week.

I do agree that we were very sloppy in possession though. We're playing with no striker out of necessity. Dykes is injured and Austin and Gray are baggage at the moment. Hopefully we can get Dykes fit and get Chair and Willock firing just in behind him. Maybe even Wallace might fire up the engines one last time and get that left side dominance with him, Chair and Willock back for the run in.

Who knows, but it's bound to be interesting and although I'd be gutted if we did miss out on the playoffs I wouldn't have a hissy fit as this team has been put together for very little and has been very entertaining to watch in general.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 19:08]
The Passing on 19:21 - Feb 26 with 1421 viewsdaveB

Credit to Blackburn who I thought pressed superbly all day and forced us into a lot of errors

A goalkeeping mistake away from a good point IMO despite not playing well
The Passing on 20:03 - Feb 26 with 1291 viewsStanisgod

The Passing on 19:08 - Feb 26 by StreathamRanger

It's easy to say Blackpool were awful but they put 4 past Reading today who've had a couple of good results lately. We lost because of a goal keeping error. That happens sometimes. It's the championship. Unless you're Fulham you're not going to win every week.

I do agree that we were very sloppy in possession though. We're playing with no striker out of necessity. Dykes is injured and Austin and Gray are baggage at the moment. Hopefully we can get Dykes fit and get Chair and Willock firing just in behind him. Maybe even Wallace might fire up the engines one last time and get that left side dominance with him, Chair and Willock back for the run in.

Who knows, but it's bound to be interesting and although I'd be gutted if we did miss out on the playoffs I wouldn't have a hissy fit as this team has been put together for very little and has been very entertaining to watch in general.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2022 19:08]

If anyones to blame for the goal it was the clown masquerading as a ref.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Passing on 11:29 - Feb 27 with 960 viewsR_from_afar

While Marshall would normally have expected to save that, I think the goal was a fluke. It was a brilliant delivery but I don't think it was meant to be a shot.

I think we should give credit to Blackburn, they are a very strong team and are definitely play-off contenders. They really should have scored more but a combination of poor finishing and some great saves by both our keepers kept it down to one.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024