Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Update on Dottie 20:13 - Oct 1 with 1395 viewsJohn__Rees

Hi all, I’m not one for forums these days but someone on Twitter asked me post on here. First off I’d like to thank everyone for the ongoing support we have received as a family, the messages and friendly greetings we receive at games keeps us pushing forward. Dottie has been very busy since the last time she appeared on the pitch at half time. With chemo finishing we have been in a holding pattern of MRIs and other tests. Her latest MRI last month showed that the tumour has not grown in size and there are no other tumours in her neck or spine. She continues to make us smile and laugh every day and shouts U Rsss as loud as ever.
Update on Dottie on 20:26 - Oct 1 with 1278 viewsLogman

Glad to hear you and Dottie are having fun. She was a beacon when she was on the pitch, waving to the crowd and shouting U RRR's. It was a beautiful and memorable moment which transcended everything else and Dottie, you and the club were an absolute credit to yourselves and each other. Thanks for posting and all the best.
Update on Dottie on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 1260 viewsjohncharles

Keep on keeping us in touch. It’s good for you and good for Dottie and other people who may be in a similar situation. It also good for me and people like me to remind us of the real life that’s going on about us.
It also keeps you in touch with some of us that can offer some practical help.

Strong and stable my arse.

Update on Dottie on 20:32 - Oct 1 with 1237 viewsPaddyhoops

Good news.you’re amazing people.
Update on Dottie on 20:48 - Oct 1 with 1162 viewsQPRSteve

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say give Dottie all our love from LFW
Update on Dottie on 21:18 - Oct 1 with 1067 viewsNushnool

All the best, mate, and thanks for the update.

Dottie, keep being amazing.
Update on Dottie on 21:20 - Oct 1 with 1055 viewsslmrstid

Pleased to hear some lovely news - the very best wishes for you all in Dottie's ongoing journey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024