Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? 14:23 - Jul 8 with 2564 viewsenfieldargh

I have become a devoted follower of Kieran Maguire/Kevin Day's podcast the Price of football.

KM seems very much ITK on football clubs finances, much of this is down to him actually enjoying reading clubs financial accounts.

Below makes interesting reading into what's afoot at the Hawthorns just now

https://www.footballinsider247.com/west-brom-in-turmoil-amid-107m-reveal-kieran-

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 14:59 - Jul 8 with 2323 viewsEastR

+1 for that podcast, always a good listen.

West Brom are in danger of an extended stay and are likely to spend the next few seasons doing exactly what we've had to do in terms of getting that bill under control
See the owner paid himself a nice dividend in the meantime. Might not stick around long when he starts having to subsidise the club on a day to day basis

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 15:01 - Jul 8 with 2314 viewsNorthernr

If they don't go back up this season they're screwed long term.
WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 15:10 - Jul 8 with 2258 viewsenfieldargh

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 14:59 - Jul 8 by EastR

+1 for that podcast, always a good listen.

West Brom are in danger of an extended stay and are likely to spend the next few seasons doing exactly what we've had to do in terms of getting that bill under control
See the owner paid himself a nice dividend in the meantime. Might not stick around long when he starts having to subsidise the club on a day to day basis

He borrowed c.£5M to help one of his struggling businesses. Promised to pay back at 11% interest

This is not the norm, most club owners apart from the Glazers put money into a club to keep it going!!!

captains fantastic

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 16:56 - Jul 8 with 2070 viewsLazyFan

Yeah but their squad actually looks much better for a change.

In midfield they have:
Alex Mowatt
Jed Wallace
John Swift
Adam Reach
Matt Phillips
Jake Livermoore

Upfront:
Daryl Dike
Grady Diangana
Karlan Grant
Callum Robinson

So, they can do some teams some real damage even if they get injuries. And they still have Furs2 who is only 26!

To me Dike looked really dangerous before he got injured. If they can keep him fit, they I can see them being hard to beat!

zzzzzzzzzz

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 17:08 - Jul 8 with 2005 viewsdaveB

I think they might be similar to Bournemouth and go up this year although some strong teams this year. Sheff Utd and Boro both look good as well and the 3 coming down usually do well
WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 18:36 - Jul 8 with 1818 viewsthemodfather

the rules meant to get footy finances under control just do not work, it is creating "creative accounting" and "loans" here there and everywhere, ground sales, buy backs all dodgy deals.
many clubs at it, owls, rams, now wba .... reading?
WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 19:01 - Jul 8 with 1731 viewsDavieQPR

They have already budgeted for a 3-4 point deduction next season if they are not promoted
WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 10:19 - Jul 9 with 1337 viewsenfieldargh

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 15:10 - Jul 8 by enfieldargh

He borrowed c.£5M to help one of his struggling businesses. Promised to pay back at 11% interest

This is not the norm, most club owners apart from the Glazers put money into a club to keep it going!!!

Well it seems that its good news for WBA, he has paid back the £5 million he borrowed by taking a £5 million dividend from the club so all's well that ends well

captains fantastic

Login to get fewer ads

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 14:40 - Jul 9 with 1174 viewsStanisgod

WEst Brom next championship club in the mire? on 16:56 - Jul 8 by LazyFan

Yeah but their squad actually looks much better for a change.

In midfield they have:
Alex Mowatt
Jed Wallace
John Swift
Adam Reach
Matt Phillips
Jake Livermoore

Upfront:
Daryl Dike
Grady Diangana
Karlan Grant
Callum Robinson

So, they can do some teams some real damage even if they get injuries. And they still have Furs2 who is only 26!

To me Dike looked really dangerous before he got injured. If they can keep him fit, they I can see them being hard to beat!

. Not a bad midfield 😳😳

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024