Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prostate cancer uk 10:22 - Sep 10 with 917 viewsstowmarketrange

I have signed up for a prostate cancer uk collection at Millwall on Wednesday night,assuming the game goes ahead.I’ve been told that there is 1 space for an extra collector.
In return for an hour spent collecting for a worthy cause outside the ground you get a match ticket free.I did this 3 seasons ago and had to sit in the millwall end for the 0-0 draw but I’ve been told that tickets are now available for either end,and I’ve informed the organiser that we’re qpr fans rather than Millwall and he said that’s it’s ok for tickets in the away end.But I won’t be wearing colours just in case.
Does anybody else fancy joining me in collecting outside the ground on Wednesday?I need to forward a name to the organiser by Monday so there isn’t much time to decide.Please send me a pm if interested.I was going to collect with my brother but he can’t make it now so that’s why this opportunity has arisen.
Thanks.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2022 10:24]
Prostate cancer uk on 18:45 - Sep 10 with 750 viewsPaddyhoops

Well done mate. Great cause !
Prostate cancer uk on 21:54 - Sep 11 with 645 viewsstowmarketrange

Any volunteers for a free match ticket?
Prostate cancer uk on 15:37 - Sep 12 with 522 viewsstowmarketrange

The prostate cancer uk collection has been cancelled by Millwall on Wednesday in light of the current circumstances.Maybe another game will be more appropriate.
Thanks for your support.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024