Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ownership 20:57 - Nov 24 with 1995 viewsdigswellhoop

PLEASE TELL SAUDIS TO LEAVE OUR CLUBS ALONE
0
ownership on 20:58 - Nov 24 with 1984 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’ve told them
2
ownership on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1928 viewsconnell10

Oi Saudis .....leave our clubs alone!! Done mate.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

3
ownership on 21:08 - Nov 24 with 1896 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘Hey, Saudis! Leave them clubs alone!’

[Post edited 24 Nov 2022 21:09]
3
ownership on 21:15 - Nov 24 with 1866 viewsenfieldargh

oy, almamlakat alearabiat alsueudia 'atrukna w shanana

captains fantastic
Poll: If/when VAR is introduced to the championship (if we’re still in it) would you

1
ownership on 22:21 - Nov 24 with 1698 viewsBoston

ownership on 21:15 - Nov 24 by enfieldargh

oy, almamlakat alearabiat alsueudia 'atrukna w shanana


erm, KC and the Sunshine Band, Bob?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026